"Fake News"

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

"Fake News"

Post by Hillman avenger »

Brexit, Trump...

As mistake, misjudgement, incompetence reveal themselves virtually daily, the defendants reach for the "Fake News" epithet to try to counter what is said.

Try harder, guys. Airbus and Siemens are not joining in some plot . They know their business, and in both cases their UK presence is predicated by the ease of working across the EU. They both have shareholders and thus an obligation to speak out about Brexit in so far as it affects them. There are many, many more and I am aware of a few whose business will essentially stop.

Rather than bluster, or as in one case yesterday, thinking you know better try and come up with an adult response. Millions of us don't want to leave, but accept it has to happen. Don't listen to utter shits like Liam Fox repeating his Billy Bog Bollocks line. In his case, you might like to look at what is personally attractive about Brexit for him.

As for Trump, there are so many things.To choose one, do you think it is a good thing for democracy to have a President who will not deal with the media, except his pet Fox News? Are you not frightened by the reality that this buffoon puts more faith in what Fox tell him than what his own advisers say?

The "Fake News" line is long discredited.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

carcinogen

Re: "Fake News"

Post by carcinogen »

Hillman avenger wrote:
As for Trump, there are so many things.

I think Melania could actually do something good. I hold out hope.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Hillman avenger wrote:Brexit, Trump...

As mistake, misjudgement, incompetence reveal themselves virtually daily, the defendants reach for the "Fake News" epithet to try to counter what is said.

Try harder, guys. Airbus and Siemens are not joining in some plot . They know their business, and in both cases their UK presence is predicated by the ease of working across the EU. They both have shareholders and thus an obligation to speak out about Brexit in so far as it affects them. There are many, many more and I am aware of a few whose business will essentially stop.

Rather than bluster, or as in one case yesterday, thinking you know better try and come up with an adult response. Millions of us don't want to leave, but accept it has to happen. Don't listen to utter shits like Liam Fox repeating his Billy Bog Bollocks line. In his case, you might like to look at what is personally attractive about Brexit for him.

As for Trump, there are so many things.To choose one, do you think it is a good thing for democracy to have a President who will not deal with the media, except his pet Fox News? Are you not frightened by the reality that this buffoon puts more faith in what Fox tell him than what his own advisers say?

The "Fake News" line is long discredited.

Trump’s definition of fake news is anything that’s (even slightly) critical of him. Whether it’s true or not is a complete. irrelevance. If Trump had no checks & balances there would be no media that was critical of him. America would be like North Korea or China. Anyone not cheering him loudly enough would be sent to the gulag. He held a grudge against a journalist for years because he said he had small hands. I mean that’s just fucking weird.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

You just want to make us all coffee-coloured worker ants ,microchipped and cashless living in rented pigeon holes to serve our
Lizard Satanic child-sacrificing overlords from cradle to grave, and if we breed too much , you can poison our food and water supply
or radiate us with death-inducing microwaves. That just about sums up Progressive Globalism.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:You just want to make us all coffee-coloured worker ants ,microchipped and cashless living in rented pigeon holes to serve our
Lizard Satanic child-sacrificing overlords from cradle to grave, and if we breed too much , you can poison our food and water supply
or radiate us with death-inducing microwaves. That just about sums up Progressive Globalism.

I’d take it back. Is it still under guarantee?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I'm amazed the BBC hasn't been quoted by the OP as the most reliable ,unbiased news organisation we have. One with no agenda at all and one we must accept with gospel like truth.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Hillman,give it a fucking rest, Britain is leaving the EU, airbus and siemens will cope don't worry about that.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

finchman wrote:Hillman,give it a fucking rest, Britain is leaving the EU, airbus and siemens will cope don't worry about that.

Isn't this like the 10th or 11th topic where Hillman and those on the Remain side just spit their bitter grapes at us, call us all racists, call Trump deranged, call those that voted for Brexit as "Gammons" which is racist and still wonder why we should be listening to them.
HalfwitHerbie wrote:So, will Gaunt be launching "Pork And Walk" today?

Or will the arch-Brexiteer be practicing what he has preached and going on the pro-Brexit march today. He could combine the two - get his walk in, in the company of plenty of verrrrrrrrry salty gammons.

My evidence of above calling those in support of Brexit "Gammons".
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

I can't seem to find halal gammon anywhere. I've tried hundreds of butchers.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.