paolo

Re: 9/11 - 11/9

Post by paolo »

subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
m4rkb wrote:I can already hear pople sayinh it's all been debunked. If so why won't they have a debate with them rather than flat refuse. If it happened the way they say an open debate would prove the debunking. As it stands there is a great deal of suspicion why they don't. What's to hide?

For much the same reason that we don't spend a lot of time discussing gravity.

Physicists know all about gravity. Right down to the slightest variant of it in outer space millions of light years away.

They also know about upward forces equalling downward forces and that everything which crumbled did so upwards too. They also know that ten stories falling down suffer as much damage in the upward direction as the floors below so eventually ten floor cannot possibly collapse 90 floors . Plus the lower floors got stronger nearer the bottom.

All the NIST lot need to do is show their calculations and the matter is closed - subject to other highly qualified physicists and structural engineers agreeing on the maths. It's so simple you'd have thought they'd have done it by now rather than let the matter rumble on for nearly 20 years.

I'd say they can't or they would have done so by now. The mechanics of the collapse are omitted from their "paid to find what they were paid to find report"

Of course it would satisfy you though because the government and the BBC said so. I take a little more convincing myself.

Only fucking idiots believe conspiracy theories on 9/11.
The same kind of simpletons who blame immigrants for all of the UK's ills.

A couple of things my dear pretend journo who couldn't write a decent piece for a parish council let alone anything in proper print.

Firstly if you believe the hype it was immigrants that caused the biggest atrocity on US soil, I'm actually saying there could be people even worse than immigrants already in the US. I'd like a little bit more digging to be done to see if I'm right rather than fall for someone's biased propaganda.

Secondly. Believing dubious globalist peddled rubbish is a bigger sign of being an idiot than questioning it - if there is valid reason to do so. We could have done with a bit more of this approach back when the US and the UK told us we needed to bomb fuck out of Iraq and remove Saddam because of something a plane full of Saudis did. The same is now possibly going on in Syria involving the Russians.

I'll keep an eye out for your editorial expose on it in all the heavyweights - by scouring a few local church parishes and a few cards hung up in the newsagents window.

Don't give up the day job, son.

Always that element of nastiness that has to creep in with your type

it's unneccesary
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

subsub

Post by subsub »

paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
m4rkb wrote:I can already hear pople sayinh it's all been debunked. If so why won't they have a debate with them rather than flat refuse. If it happened the way they say an open debate would prove the debunking. As it stands there is a great deal of suspicion why they don't. What's to hide?

Physicists know all about gravity. Right down to the slightest variant of it in outer space millions of light years away.

They also know about upward forces equalling downward forces and that everything which crumbled did so upwards too. They also know that ten stories falling down suffer as much damage in the upward direction as the floors below so eventually ten floor cannot possibly collapse 90 floors . Plus the lower floors got stronger nearer the bottom.

All the NIST lot need to do is show their calculations and the matter is closed - subject to other highly qualified physicists and structural engineers agreeing on the maths. It's so simple you'd have thought they'd have done it by now rather than let the matter rumble on for nearly 20 years.

I'd say they can't or they would have done so by now. The mechanics of the collapse are omitted from their "paid to find what they were paid to find report"

Of course it would satisfy you though because the government and the BBC said so. I take a little more convincing myself.

A couple of things my dear pretend journo who couldn't write a decent piece for a parish council let alone anything in proper print.

Firstly if you believe the hype it was immigrants that caused the biggest atrocity on US soil, I'm actually saying there could be people even worse than immigrants already in the US. I'd like a little bit more digging to be done to see if I'm right rather than fall for someone's biased propaganda.

Secondly. Believing dubious globalist peddled rubbish is a bigger sign of being an idiot than questioning it - if there is valid reason to do so. We could have done with a bit more of this approach back when the US and the UK told us we needed to bomb fuck out of Iraq and remove Saddam because of something a plane full of Saudis did. The same is now possibly going on in Syria involving the Russians.

I'll keep an eye out for your editorial expose on it in all the heavyweights - by scouring a few local church parishes and a few cards hung up in the newsagents window.

it's unneccesary

Says the guy who spends his days calling everyone cunts.
Funny old world...
WOKE AND PROUD

paolo

Post by paolo »

subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:

it's unneccesary

Says the guy who spends his days calling everyone cunts.
Funny old world...

oh dear...back to the AWF

Just try, if you can, to be a little decent. I'm not even asking you to justify, back up or stand by your points. Just try to be semi decent.
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

. Image
Build Back More Betterer

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

There are a couple of threads knocking about at the moment, this and Brexit, which are going down the tubes because of silly bickering and name calling. It usually starts out with goading and inflaming, examples below and then just goes down.

Please stick to debating and discussing and leave out the abusing of other posters who do not agree with you.
subsub wrote:Only fucking idiots believe conspiracy theories on 9/11.
m4rkb wrote:A couple of things my dear pretend journo who couldn't write a decent piece for a parish council let alone anything in proper print.
subsub wrote:Don't give up the day job, son.
etc etc
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On