Is there any normal politicians?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
finchman

Is there any normal politicians?

Post by finchman »

They all come across as fucking weirdo's.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Fug1

Re: Is there any normal politicians?

Post by Fug1 »

You know my answer Fincho.

Sqweaky clean MPs will never do anything for the public because they won't be backed by anybody with real power; if your a fucking deviant however, they will back you to the balls, cause the people with real power know they will be able to blackmail them into doing what they want.

What is the point of politicians anyway?

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

Of course there is; but the media would never report that, everybody is more interested in their incompetence in the job and their sordid lifestyles.
Godwin's law

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

Agree with ToRmAto .. plenty of gooduns doing their best tbf

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

There is no evidence that all, or most, politicians are corrupt, etc.

Their effectiveness is often open to debate but the whole thing is overplayed by people.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

Fair enough, but what is the point of being a politician?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

To line your pockets with executive positions, have long summer holidays, hide your assets in secret offshore accounts, sleep around and be a pervert yet have protection by parliamentary privilege and eventually fail asleep in the House of Lords.

The days of conviction politicians has long since gone and the Brexit MPs in particular only pander to cunts in the media and don’t want to be truthful about anything.

LaaLaa
Jedi Master

Post by LaaLaa »

Whenever a new politician comes into view and gets a position in the cabinet and I think to myself "they look like a decent sort, maybe they'll do some good" - they always turn out just as cunty as the rest.

Other countries are just the same. Aung Sang Suu Kyi(sp?) looked like she was going to be a saviour of her country but she's just another murderous tyrant.
I really am a biatch

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Fug1 wrote:Fair enough, but what is the point of being a politician?

Too ugly to be actors basically. Narcissists. Members of the 'Look at Me' club. That is why a person chooses to become an MP in the majority of cases. It's an attention-seeking exercise. Sure, you do have a few deluded types who did a course on Marxism once and now they think they are the reincarnation of Wolfie Smith. You also have the public school brigade who couldn't hold down a regular job if you paid them. Not that they need to get paid. What else are these cretins going to do?
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

LaaLaa wrote: Aung Sang Suu Kyi(sp?) looked like she was going to be a saviour of her country but she's just another murderous tyrant.

Wasn't that wonderful though. All the fucking liberl luvvie snowflakes banging on about her being released for years on end. I'm sure Bono must have done a benefit concert for her at some point. They ALL hitched their wagon to her ... so funny she turned out to be a total cunt. haha. Fuck me, that was funny. Cheered me up no end. :)
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:
Fug1 wrote:Fair enough, but what is the point of being a politician?

Too ugly to be actors basically. Narcissists. Members of the 'Look at Me' club. That is why a person chooses to become an MP in the majority of cases. It's an attention-seeking exercise. Sure, you do have a few deluded types who did a course on Marxism once and now they think they are the reincarnation of Wolfie Smith. You also have the public school brigade who couldn't hold down a regular job if you paid them. Not that they need to get paid. What else are these cretins going to do?

But we’re all narcissists and attention seeking here which is why we post here. So why are we not politicians and do reply why something along the lines of “we’re not that much of a cunt”. If you had the chance of being an MP you’d jump at it wouldn’t you? Have you held down a regular job? Just interested.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:
LaaLaa wrote: Aung Sang Suu Kyi(sp?) looked like she was going to be a saviour of her country but she's just another murderous tyrant.

Wasn't that wonderful though. All the fucking liberl luvvie snowflakes banging on about her being released for years on end. I'm sure Bono must have done a benefit concert for her at some point. They ALL hitched their wagon to her ... so funny she turned out to be a total cunt. haha. Fuck me, that was funny. Cheered me up no end. :)

She’s responsible as the civilian head of Burma for the ethnic cleansing and killing of countless thousands of Rohingya Muslims. That’s not really all that funny regardless of Bono supporting her.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

finchman wrote:They all come across as fucking weirdo's.

Do they have Wigan ancestry?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote:

The next female PM:

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:

The next female PM:

I didn’t think there could be a more ghastly or incapable woman as PM than the present incumbent. I stand corrected.