Is there any normal politicians?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
carcinogen

Re: Is there any normal politicians?

Post by carcinogen »

Surely you have time for the other Theresa? Theresa Villiers. You'd be up that like a stoat up a trouser leg.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

kancutlawns wrote:To line your pockets with executive positions, have long summer holidays, hide your assets in secret offshore accounts, sleep around and be a pervert yet have protection by parliamentary privilege and eventually fail asleep in the House of Lords.

The days of conviction politicians has long since gone and the Brexit MPs in particular only pander to cunts in the media and don’t want to be truthful about anything.

100% m8

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

carcinogen wrote:Surely you have time for the other Theresa? Theresa Villiers. You'd be up that like a stoat up a trouser leg.

Great Slag wellies 8)

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

I like Luciana Berger.

genehunt1973

Post by genehunt1973 »

I have greatest respect for Rugby Union, they started it mid-way through the 19th century. Thankfully we grabbed it and turned it into a spectacle on 29th August 1895

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

A 'normal' politician is a self serving, grasping, power hungry, paranoid sociopath who in ordinary society would be shunned as the weirdos you keep your children away from.

The old hoary myth of a young dedicated, principled young tyro throwing himself into the hurly burly tedium of the political maelstrom, fiercely intent in bettering the lot of the people and/or nation, is just that. A myth.
And one deseminated by those very same greedy incompetents and crooks that loot the public's pocket at every available opportunity. Sure there may have been the odd one or two naïfs who stumbled into this clusterfuck full of bright eyed innocence and good intent. But they soon got any stupid ideas of working for the public good arsefucked out of them (figuratively and, probably, literally) by their older peers in the headlong scurry to lucratively suck at someone's teat (figuratively and, probably, literally)

Politicians in this country NEVER die in poverty or prison. No matter how heinous their crimes. And they do not die as often as they should. No conseqences for them, no siree bob, not our betters and masters.

I despise every one of them, though some far more than others.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Basualdo wrote:A 'normal' politician is a self serving, grasping, power hungry, paranoid sociopath who in ordinary society would be shunned as the weirdos you keep your children away from.

Tbf Bas, some of the finest politico-cunts have been shat out of Ireland and Scotland. You boys really do produce some first-rate bastardcunts. And for that I give you a tip of my hat.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

You should see some of the fucktards slithering around the severely bloated political establishment here at the minute? They make Pinky and Perky there (pish on their rotting carcasses) look like the very picture of decorum and public service.

Imagine Stephen Nolan-like self aggrandisement and looks paired with an insatible lust for wealth and power and a psychopathic hatred of actual toil.
Proud Gammon

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Basualdo wrote:You should see some of the fucktards slithering around the severely bloated political establishment here at the minute? They make Pinky and Perky there (pish on their rotting carcasses) look like the very picture of decorum and public service.

Imagine Stephen Nolan-like self aggrandisement and looks paired with an insatible lust for wealth and power and a psychopathic hatred of actual toil.

Sorry, can't chat, mistress Nicola has summoned me into her office for a severe dressing-down. Please mistress Nicola, not the birch again ... Oh Mistress....please, I'm so sorry....you really don't remind me of Jimmy Krankie .... please ... oooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

You wanna fuck a Krankie?

Thats kinda weird.
Build Back More Betterer

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

"Kinda"?

Not in a Reg neo-Dougy grammar nazi way.
Proud Gammon

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

carcinogen wrote:
Basualdo wrote:You should see some of the fucktards slithering around the severely bloated political establishment here at the minute? They make Pinky and Perky there (pish on their rotting carcasses) look like the very picture of decorum and public service.

Sorry, can't chat, mistress Nicola has summoned me into her office for a severe dressing-down. Please mistress Nicola, not the birch again ... Oh Mistress....please, I'm so sorry....you really don't remind me of Jimmy Krankie .... please ... oooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!

Hilarious.
On a par with root-canal surgery.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

I wonder if Hillman has found anything funny, ever.
Build Back More Betterer

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:

:lol:

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Hillman avenger wrote:
carcinogen wrote:

Hilarious.
On a par with root-canal surgery.

Would it be funny if the surgery were performed by one of your Trump hating educated American friends who holds the BBC in high esteem and blathers on about the end of the works as we know it with Brexit?