Knife crime

In-depth debate on all topical issues
AlcoholBrazil

Re: Knife crime

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Now Gangs will have to resort to clubbing each other to death with a set of large tablespoons .
Those will come in handy for the porridge when they go inside.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

We need a competition for the dumbest thing a politician has said.
How anyone can have confidence in these fools to solve any type of problem God only knows.

The previous suggestion of staggering school out times is another worth contender on the same topic.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I see the MET have cottoned onto what Brum Police spotted a few weeks ago. They can stop and search under Section 60 on the grounds of a potential threat of disorder rather than definite suspicion regarding an enacted crime.

All these laws are out there, it's just a lack of will to use them usually for political rather than policing reasons.

I'm just hoping there's one which allows the plod to just indiscriminately open fire on the whole damn lot of these useless fucking gangs.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

4 people were stabbed in north London last night in random attacks. The knife man is still at large
Man U and rangers

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Indeed. When I heard the Police had upped their presence in the area and were active in the community to reassure them I naturally thought It was one of those 'far right' attacks. No BBC report or other information though as you might guess given the alleged perpetrator so I had to dig up the relevant facts elsewhere.

This must be a first that they have prioritised someone else.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

This could have been posted under several different headings.

It's worth mentioning that the videos the gangs have posted would have been banned as hate speech if they'd been someone like Alex Jones critisising the Democrats or that man in Hull who said transsexuals aren't actually women.

That's by the by though. The main point here is that it's very clear indeed from watching this report that there's a very specific problem arising from a mindset in a particular part of society , and that ignoring this is to no ones benefit.
The answer isn't talking to reformed criminals, appointing mentors or trying to make sense out of nonsense by considering the idiot's points of view on the matter. No, it's very strict enforcement and punishment, including for those who merely take part in these gang activities and haven't yet killed anyone.
Such action must be carried out irrespective of anyone's race or the possibility of local backlash or rioting.
Of course, all that would require politicians to pay some attention to something other than trying to prevent Brexit ,and provide the rescources to carry it out, both of which seem unlikely until we replace every one of them.

'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Royal24s wrote: The answer isn't talking to reformed criminals, appointing mentors or trying to make sense out of nonsense by considering the idiot's points of view on the matter. No, it's very strict enforcement and punishment, including for those who merely take part in these gang activities and haven't yet killed anyone.

Reformed? That's if you can find any who don't pretend they are. If they are reformed, I'd like to know what process they go through exactly.

Until you pass laws to ensure sufficient punishment, which will then roll on as provision to deter, you may as well give up. Even if the police are given enough resource to arrest, it's a waste of time.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Yes you're right. As you know I don't take such a draconian view in general as you do, but this is a matter of real concern .
We've frequently disagreed about such things as seat belts, mobile phones and speed, and I don't want to open up that debate again, but you see this is exactly what I was talking about in relation to those things.
We know that the politicians spent the taxes they charged everyone on something else (???) and they try to get away with a few police officers selected to tick boxes rather than suitability then supplement them with well meaning amateurs in strange uniforms which seem to be a cross between those of a traffic warden and a bus conductor . However , what little manpower remains should be allocated to this very grave crime before they start dishing out tickets to people on their way to work.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Ps. OR protecting foxes from beagles , seeking out copyright infringements at boot sales, looking for hate crimes or refereeing arguments on social media.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I caught this story on the day it aired but was away for a few days so couldn't comment much to my dismay.

I'm glad to see this going in the right direction with more knife crime though. I'm sick of seeing endless amounts of taxpayers money spent on these fucking wasters so the more of them stabbing each other to death the better as far as I'm concerned. Allocate more of these scarce resources to protect normal everyday citizens from criminals like these. Each one dead is one less dole rat and hopefully one less spreading his rotten genes around.

Frankly if I were the top plod in this I'd say the Police no longer have the resources to tackle inter gang violence thus giving the green light for them to go on a free for all so basically get on with it. It's what they want anyway so you can't say it's uncaring.

The cunt in the video who was so untragically killed was in a gang singing about doing it to others so bollocks to him. Tough titty old son. You got what you deserved.

According to the Bible 'The meek shall inherit the earth' which if I'm not mistaken is a reference to all the violent people killing each other so only the peaceful ones are left. Spot on, and if it's good enough for the Bible it's good enough for me.

PS - Bring back the colosseum.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Very interesting post for two reasons .

Firstly , it's exactly the conclusion the US police, particularly the LAPD came to many years ago. ( Hence the famous question to Mark Furman about " N v. N" and "N.H.I").

Secondly, that's a remarkable and very interesting interpretation of the scripture which seems very plausible .

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Zambo wrote:
Royal24s wrote: The answer isn't talking to reformed criminals, appointing mentors or trying to make sense out of nonsense by considering the idiot's points of view on the matter. No, it's very strict enforcement and punishment, including for those who merely take part in these gang activities and haven't yet killed anyone.

Reformed? That's if you can find any who don't pretend they are. If they are reformed, I'd like to know what process they go through exactly.

Until you pass laws to ensure sufficient punishment, which will then roll on as provision to deter, you may as well give up. Even if the police are given enough resource to arrest, it's a waste of time.

I suppose, if you believe the saying that money is the root of all evil, then once sufficient amounts of the taxpayers' money thrown at these 'disadvantaged communities' will eventually cure their violent tendencies.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Another 3 murders in London last night.
Wonder if there'll be a few more tonight, - it's looking like another record year.
Us brits do seem to love our knives of late, that's for sure.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Roy Twing wrote:Another 3 murders in London last night.
Wonder if there'll be a few more tonight, - it's looking like another record year.

It's very worrying. Have the police been able to link the suspects to any group responsible for a lot of other stabbings ?
It's perplexing , but if only there were some common factor between the offenders in this kind of crime I'm sure they'd be able to sort it out.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Royal24s wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:Another 3 murders in London last night.

It's very worrying. Have the police been able to link the suspects to any group responsible for a lot of other stabbings ?
It's perplexing , but if only there were some common factor between the offenders in this kind of crime I'm sure they'd be able to sort it out.

No, - according to the bbc, just your average, everyday brits.
Must be something in the water, - no other explanation.
E & OE