Should ISIS fighters be allowed to return 'home'?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: Should ISIS fighters be allowed to return 'home'?

Post by m4rkb »

Hillman avenger wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:Can you give me any example of "lefties and do-gooders" (what a shame that has become a term of abuse) who have been "drawn to" and "protective" of this culture?

Jesus wept. Where to start.
The left are the ones calling people Islamophobes for opposing the idea of Islamism, criticising terrorism and wanting to turn the world into a theocratic Caliphate. They do the same for any criticism of Islam. Maajid Nawaz did a very good show on it today on LBC saying exactly the same but what does he know. The left have also called him an Islamophobe for good measure.

Also the left , because it certainly wasn't the right, refused to accept a persecuted Christian asylum seeker into this country as it might offend Muslims. Probably the same reason they don't like other Christian refugees. Needless to say the Muslims probably don't mind helping Christians at all but these obsessively PC idiots are doing their thinking for them.

I will be optimistic here and say you can't be that stupid.
The point was about supporting the inhumane treatment handed out in foreign countries and I asked for examples of that.
Because nobody has.
And the grooming example is wrong also.
It was about the determination of you Twing and others to insist that the religion of the offenders was relevant to what they did. Despite no evidence whatsoever that their religion encouraged their acts, or even that they actually practised their religion. Their nominal religion was no more relevant than the fact that most offenders were either tax drivers or were helped by taxi drivers and that the girls were frequently first approached in kebab shops.
It was simply the determination of some here to make an unwarranted slur on a religion.

Follow Imam Tawhidi on Twitter. He's forever pointing out why the doctrines of Islam lead us here. He knows a bit about Islam and its scriptures but clearly not as much as you.

He's another Islamophobe according to the left and has been banned (temporarily) from every platform going for saying so. Same as Nawaz, another reformer.

Seems like the left can't recognise a proper muslim unless they're raping and murdering people in the name of the religion or more accurately helping the left to bring down western society.

Truly deranged thinking.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

It would seem that some common sense is prevailing at last (at least until the wishy washies or EU overturns it):

"British Isil fighters can be legally stripped of their citizenship, the High Court has ruled in the first case of its kind."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... hMsiOpUjnc
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Hillman avenger wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:Can you give me any example of "lefties and do-gooders" (what a shame that has become a term of abuse) who have been "drawn to" and "protective" of this culture?

The left are the ones calling people Islamophobes for opposing the idea of Islamism, criticising terrorism and wanting to turn the world into a theocratic Caliphate. They do the same for any criticism of Islam. Maajid Nawaz did a very good show on it today on LBC saying exactly the same but what does he know. The left have also called him an Islamophobe for good measure.

Also the left , because it certainly wasn't the right, refused to accept a persecuted Christian asylum seeker into this country as it might offend Muslims. Probably the same reason they don't like other Christian refugees. Needless to say the Muslims probably don't mind helping Christians at all but these obsessively PC idiots are doing their thinking for them.

The point was about supporting the inhumane treatment handed out in foreign countries and I asked for examples of that.
Because nobody has.
It was about the determination of you Twing and others to insist that the religion of the offenders was relevant to what they did. Despite no evidence whatsoever that their religion encouraged their acts, or even that they actually practised their religion. Their nominal religion was no more relevant than the fact that most offenders were either tax drivers or were helped by taxi drivers and that the girls were frequently first approached in kebab shops.
It was simply the determination of some here to make an unwarranted slur on a religion.

I missed this post at the time for some reason.
I see you are still doing the 'horatio' thing hillman, - you have been provided with umpteen examples of links between the 'religion' and their despicable acts, but you choose to ignore them.
Which is fine if that's your choice, but don't keep offending everyone's intelligence by pretending that there is no evidence please.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

paolo

Post by paolo »

Roy Twing wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:
m4rkb wrote:

Because nobody has.

I missed this post at the time for some reason.
I see you are still doing the 'horatio' thing hillman, - you have been provided with umpteen examples of links between the 'religion' and their despicable acts, but you choose to ignore them.
Which is fine if that's your choice, but don't keep offending everyone's intelligence by pretending that there is no evidence please.

prepare for some whataboutery

ralphie?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

There is a difference between poring over the Qoran to find phrases which you can use to justify your atrocities, and the massive majority of muslems who use it as a general guide to their lives, just as Christians do with the bible . There have been those who have used the bible also in a perverse way.
Can you show any serious and widespread encouragement of these acts by those leading Islam?
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Majority of peaceful muslims who follow the Koran - ISIS fighters who want to carry out atrocities
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Hillman avenger wrote:There is a difference between poring over the Qoran to find phrases which you can use to justify your atrocities, and the massive majority of muslems who use it as a general guide to their lives, just as Christians do with the bible . There have been those who have used the bible also in a perverse way.
Can you show any serious and widespread encouragement of these acts by those leading Islam?

Yes.
And have done, repeatedly and often (some might say too often).
If you are seriously denying that this is the case, then you have a problem.
I am certainly not going to waste my time trying to find old posts for you to ignore once again, - all I will say is, as a starter for ten, refresh your memory with a look at C4's Despatches 'undercover mosque' again (or just a look at the wiki entry for it if you must).

Just please stop lying by saying that you have not seen something that you most patently have - you may not agree with or like what you've been shown, but you have been shown.
E & OE

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

delboy1983 wrote:Majority of peaceful muslims who follow the Koran - ISIS fighters who want to carry out atrocities

Round and round in circles on this.
Of course the majority of muslims are peaceful (the country would be dystopian in the extreme by now were that not the case), - the problem remains one of proportionality.
E & OE

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Let's hope the court of appeal isn't full of bleeding hearts.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Has she been granted Bangladeshi citizenship?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Zambo wrote:Let's hope the court of appeal isn't full of bleeding hearts.

Get ready for disappointment.

On a more positive note, did I hear Bangladesh say she would not be going back there and is she did they would hang her?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Vespa wrote:Has she been granted Bangladeshi citizenship?

Would be refused if she had been. Currently stateless.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Gutted -NOT !!
Made your bed now lie in it if you can find one.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

delboy1983 wrote:Gutted -NOT !!
Made your bed now lie in it if you can find one.

I have a number of problems with this:

1. She was obviously groomed.
2. Countries have a responsibility to clean up their own mess. I could only imagine the media if Bangladesh stripped a terrorist of citizenship because their grandparents were born in the UK.

At some point, Syria is going to deport these people here.