Should ISIS fighters be allowed to return 'home'?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
paolo

Re: Should ISIS fighters be allowed to return 'home'?

Post by paolo »

VeritasVincit wrote:
paolo wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:
paolo wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:Ooops!
"London Mayor Sadiq Khan suggested that Begum, who is now 19, should not be allowed back into Britain if the security services believe that she poses a risk to national security or of committing terrorist offences." Evening Standard

I’ll post some interesting facts on khan later and his links to furthering Islam and supporting terror

Just before you carry on can you tell me where you live, and if it is not in the UK do you intend to return to live here?

Yes, I live in Italy, Canada and the uk

I pay taxes in the uk and Canada

I am not a terrorist

I abide by the laws of the countries I live in

I do not harm the countries I live in

Air travel is a pain

I think it’s really important tot to wage war against the countries that you live in

It’s also very important to be employed and to contribute financially to the countries that you live in

Just before you answer, can you tell me where you live

Lancashire

Hopefully not bacup or rawtenstall!!
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

paolo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
paolo wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:
paolo wrote:
"London Mayor Sadiq Khan suggested that Begum, who is now 19, should not be allowed back into Britain if the security services believe that she poses a risk to national security or of committing terrorist offences." Evening Standard

I’ll post some interesting facts on khan later and his links to furthering Islam and supporting terror

Just before you carry on can you tell me where you live, and if it is not in the UK do you intend to return to live here?

I am not a terrorist

Air travel is a pain

I think it’s really important tot to wage war against the countries that you live in

It’s also very important to be employed and to contribute financially to the countries that you live in

What do you do that involves moving countries so much. You don’t have to answer obviously. Just interested.

Always enjoyed travel and different cultures, driving to Mexico in April and planning a rail trip through India hopefully for November

I hate flying but love getting off the beaten path

Finances are an obstacle

If I won the lotto my life would be constant traveling

Soft in old age now regarding creature comforts etc

I wish I had money when young then spend final years paying it off

You live life like a lottery winner already, moving from country to country. Count your blessings. :)

paolo

Post by paolo »

sadly it's more of a scratchcard!
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

paolo wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:
paolo wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:
paolo wrote:

I am not a terrorist

Air travel is a pain

Lancashire

Hopefully not bacup or rawtenstall!!

I drove through Rawtenstall once. It was flooded.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

paolo wrote:Should they be allowed to return to the promised land?

Not in this case. The woman from Bethnal Green said she doesn't regret leaving to join ISIS despite bleeding-hearts crying "she was a groomed! A naïve child!" She wants to return home because:

1. Muh rights (Syria is a shit-hole - women have no rights).

2. Gibs me dat free stuff (Syria is a shit-hole - its people do not receive state handouts).

She seems to despise British culture (which was built on liberty and democracy) despite being born here. In contrast, the Islamic religion essentially means submission and, in many cases, brainwashing. For muslim women its a double whammy - you submit to Islam and your husband. Sad but true.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
You're not alone
I'll wait 'til the end of time
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I think everyone deserves a second-chance. That's just the way I am. That's how I'm wired. To err is to be human. Etc.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

The family and their lawyer are now pushing the 'mental damage' line.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/sha ... t-14013785
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -home.html
Even Richard Madeley is right occasionally.

paolo

Post by paolo »

VeritasVincit wrote:The family and their lawyer are now pushing the 'mental damage' line.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/sha ... t-14013785
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -home.html
Even Richard Madeley is right occasionally.

we must forgive this young pup

bring her back to contribute to the country

she say's she's used to beheadings and has no regrets

what's not to like?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

No no no thrice times no,how soft is this country to be even considering letting her and her kid back into the country.
She left to join a barbaric terrorist outfit who may well have tortured and beheaded Britons in front of her only for her to walk past their decapitated heads and no doubt do a jig around them .
What other country would retain her citizenship instead of cancelling it.
We are the softest of soft touches and rolling over to get our tummy tickled has done us no good.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

This is a really bizarre situation and yet there seems to be a some sort of pre-orchestrated plan.

Shabana Begum who left this country along with two other schoolgirls from Bethnal Green to go to Syria and subsequently joined the Islamic State. She suddenly turned up in a refugee camp saying she was nine months pregnant and gave not one but two detailed interviews with the Times's Anthony Loyd saying she wanted to come back here. One asks how he had access to her and why she was able to use him as a propaganda outlet about re-entering the country.

The British government said she won't be allowed back and said she would be tried if she does try to get back into the country and she says that she has been a housewife for the past four years and has not committed any atrocities. She could well be correct. What evidence is there against her? Meanwhile, she has now given birth to a son and unless she has changed nationality or "become stateless", the UK is obliged to take her back.

Her travel documents may have well been seized but the lawyers are getting involved and she may get replacements which will allow her to come back to the UK. Dumbo Trump meanwhile has said that the UK must allow foreign fighters back in and if they don't, he will have to let them go. What the actual fuck are our government doing in all this? Is May going to say anything or is this a convenient smokescreen in the Brexit shitfest?

What exactly is going on here? Shabana Begum seems to be portrayed as having a comfortable life and giving loads of interviews. Just doesn't make any sense. The timing and everything else.

paolo

Post by paolo »

kancutlawns wrote:This is a really bizarre situation and yet there seems to be a some sort of pre-orchestrated plan.

Shabana Begum who left this country along with two other schoolgirls from Bethnal Green to go to Syria and subsequently joined the Islamic State. She suddenly turned up in a refugee camp saying she was nine months pregnant and gave not one but two detailed interviews with the Times's Anthony Loyd saying she wanted to come back here. One asks how he had access to her and why she was able to use him as a propaganda outlet about re-entering the country.

The British government said she won't be allowed back and said she would be tried if she does try to get back into the country and she says that she has been a housewife for the past four years and has not committed any atrocities. She could well be correct. What evidence is there against her? Meanwhile, she has now given birth to a son and unless she has changed nationality or "become stateless", the UK is obliged to take her back.

Her travel documents may have well been seized but the lawyers are getting involved and she may get replacements which will allow her to come back to the UK. Dumbo Trump meanwhile has said that the UK must allow foreign fighters back in and if they don't, he will have to let them go. What the actual fuck are our government doing in all this? Is May going to say anything or is this a convenient smokescreen in the Brexit shitfest?

What exactly is going on here? Shabana Begum seems to be portrayed as having a comfortable life and giving loads of interviews. Just doesn't make any sense. The timing and everything else.

MyLawns....are you venturing down the path of conspiracy?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

That's what I'm thinking, yes.

paolo

Post by paolo »

"MI6 and Canadian intelligence recruited Shamima Begum, Amira Abase and Kadiza Sultana for ISIS."
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

paolo wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:This is a really bizarre situation and yet there seems to be a some sort of pre-orchestrated plan.

MyLawns....are you venturing down the path of conspiracy?

+1 this poster girl stuff is bollocks. If she really wanted another chance why would she be speaking to a rag like The Sun (I'm guessing it because they offered the most money).

If she shows no repentance for her actions and views then she should not be allowed back in the UK. The quotes from these interviews are designed to stir up the usual hard right nutcases. I'm surprised John Motson hasn't joined in...
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Her citizenship’s been revoked apparently. She’s not allowed back in the country. Hopefully now the media attention will end and The Times can fuck off will their wall to wall coverage of this woman.