Icke

In-depth debate on all topical issues
AlcoholBrazil

Re: Icke

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

looks like a great night out . Filling in movie clips while he nips behind the curtain for a sandwich. (or a Global Cabal McDonalds)

He also comes on to Boyzone's "No Matter What" . Icke's gigs are nothing more than a hippie love-in.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

I have found out why the venue for my local Icke session is not disclosed.
A number of venues elsewhere have refused to have him.
So it's quite likely that they haven't found one yet for his appearance here.
Shame really because it gets packed out for Ken Dodd and there should be more laughs with Icke.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

So you made this thread just to be a cunt then??

See this shit here....that is why you are TOTY. Congratulations.

Say what you want about Icke but even in his forums sorry state......it beats the melt out of this one trick pony show.

What a load of shite......here......have this for your snide, shithouse mocking thread Hillman....you little fockin weasel.

Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

David Icke exposed the TV broadcaster Jimmy Savile as a pedophile and rapist in the 1990's, long before his death and the subsequent mainstream expose of his crimes.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

The likes of Mr Hillman should apologise to Mr Icke

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

Hillman avenger wrote:I have found out why the venue for my local Icke session is not disclosed.
A number of venues elsewhere have refused to have him.
So it's quite likely that they haven't found one yet for his appearance here.
Shame really because it gets packed out for Ken Dodd and there should be more laughs with Icke.

My bet is you have no intention of going and that if you did you'd not be laughing :rolleyes:
I couldn't sit through it because it's all way too slow and I lose interest .. buuutttt his back story is ridiculously interesting and at his core I think he's a likeable aaaand peaceful fella erm unlike many of his super rational and aggressive detractors. Not saying you're one of them Hillmans tbf but you'd not be laughing Nicholas !!
25 sobs ?? How much fack off !

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Robert Heenan wrote:The likes of Mr Hillman should apologise to Mr Icke

+1
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Hillman avenger

For what?

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Hillman avenger wrote:For what?

For questioning the integrity of the visionary,maverick and leader that is David Icke.
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Rossco wrote:So you made this thread just to be a cunt then??

See this shit here....that is why you are TOTY. Congratulations.

Say what you want about Icke but even in his forums sorry state......it beats the melt out of this one trick pony show.

What a load of shite......here......have this for your snide, shithouse mocking thread Hillman....you little fockin weasel.

If you can't handle others opinions without resorting to abuse outside of Pandy, then don't post outside of that section. Here is your record, which does not include countless other warnings on threads. Your last ban was for one week, and I personally don't think any more periods bans, particularly in your case, would make any difference. Take this as your final warning to stay on the forum, and think before your next post whether you are fussed about that or not. You said you aren't, I'm not bothered either way.

Rossco - warning re threats, abuse and insults aimed at another poster 24/11/2017

Rossco banned for one week from 25/11/2017. Continued abuse after warning, and after being sent pm explaining situation. Posting on the thread when requested to deal by pm. Failed to acknowledge part in crap, other poster had the decency to apologise. Post moved to quarantine.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Robert Heenan wrote:

David Icke exposed the TV broadcaster Jimmy Savile as a pedophile and rapist in the 1990's, long before his death and the subsequent mainstream expose of his crimes.

Ben Elton did that in the 80s though.
Build Back More Betterer

Hillman avenger

Icke is either deranged or an extremely cynical exploiter of the insecure.
Among his many attributes is a nice line in anti-semitism.
There, is that enough of an apology?
Last edited by Hillman avenger on Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hillman avenger

Eaststand wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:

And we heard Esther Rantzen knew about it.
My question is, if you worked in the same organisation as someone you suspected of serious crime, why would you not call the police?
The BBC's part in this is coincidental.

Hillman avenger

Eaststand wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:

My question is, if you worked in the same organisation as someone you suspected of serious crime, why would you not call the police?
By the way, it's "paedophile".

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Eaststand wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:

By the way, it's "paedophile".

Esther Rantzen actively enabled it, with childline alerting abusers.

If you're a filthy deviant, you aint ringing the police, you're probably getting stuck right in. As Yewtree has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt, the BBC was a cesspit of child rape, general rape and disgusting activities in the 70 and 80s.

Of course, after they got caught, we are now expected to believe they no longer get up to those shenanigans, because they got caught and had to own up, and well, they said they werent up to any noncing nowadays.

This is of course, despite evidence pointing to exactly the opposite. in recent times, while she was a childrens TV presenter, Fearne Cotton went out with Ian Watkins, the most demented depraved paedophile the world has ever seen. She says she didnt know. Of course you didnt, love. Of fucking course.

But, now we are expected to believe the BBC is not full of child rapists, because they told us so. They got caught, so they stopped immediately, thats what nonces do, after all.
Build Back More Betterer