I'm going to train to become a teacher

In-depth debate on all topical issues
warmleatherette

Re: I'm going to train to become a teacher

Post by warmleatherette »

Royal24s wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Royal24s wrote:I'd promised an old schoolmaster of mine that I'd teach for a few years when I retired , and I would have too, except of course that they banned education in the mean time.
Pity really

I hear you can still access that stuff using a browser called torr these days on the dark web so there’s still an opening if you so choose...

Actually, let's just quote it to prevent any editing as suggested above

Now, please explain that comment.

I was assuming by your comment regarding “education being banned” that your “schoolmaster” was abusing you and are upset you can’t pass it on because it’s been banned?

Sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick.
Brilliantly Honest

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

warmleatherette wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Royal24s wrote:I'd promised an old schoolmaster of mine that I'd teach for a few years when I retired , and I would have too, except of course that they banned education in the mean time.
Pity really

I hear you can still access that stuff using a browser called torr these days on the dark web so there’s still an opening if you so choose...

Actually, let's just quote it to prevent any editing as suggested above

Now, please explain that comment.

I was assuming by your comment regarding “education being banned” that your “schoolmaster” was abusing you and are upset you can’t pass it on because it’s been banned?

Sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick.

Well that is absolutely not on.
Would you please apologise and withdraw these comments .
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Obviously you don't intend to withdraw that or apologise.
People have been banned here for similar remarks, but I don't intend to complain.
I will say that this is one of the scummiest posts I've seen here, falsely accusing people of heinous crimes and mocking the victims of child abuse in one go.

I suggest that you don't go around saying things like that to people you actually meet, but I expect you're very polite, even submissive in everyday life. In my opinion though, you are harbouring some very unpleasant and worrying ideas. Fortunately I no longer have to deal with people like you these days and I have no intention of pursuing further dialogues with you.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

I’m guessing it wasn’t English you were going to teach then as the apology is in the last post.
Brilliantly Honest