New Labour Party

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Re: New Labour Party

Post by Royal24s »

Seriously though, are we talking about Blair here ?
If so its not a bad hypothesis, although I can also see counter indications.

If he and his pet spin doctor ,( I'm doing it now ), are involved then you could deduce that higher globalists have instituted it because I don't think he's got any personal beliefs one way or the other about labour. He never has really , just a vehicle for his own use as long as it helped him get money and influence.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

paolo

Post by paolo »

Royal24s wrote:Seriously though, are we talking about Blair here ?

If he and his pet spin doctor ,( I'm doing it now ), are involved then you could deduce that higher globalists have instituted it because I don't think he's got any personal beliefs one way or the other about labour. He never has really , just a vehicle for his own use as long as it helped him get money and influence.

the devil himself

he of the murders, the deals, bae, the saudis, tanzania....one of the most evil men in history

up there with pot, uncle joe, merkel, soetero, the chairman

the cunt who toryfied labour

evil oozes from his pores
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Royal24s wrote: Yeah it absolutely is contrary to proper democracy , and I told your chum that when I explained the way it works .

You really didn't, you explained how you wished it worked if you could change the UK constitution.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

paolo wrote:
Royal24s wrote:Seriously though, are we talking about Blair here ?

the devil himself

he of the murders, the deals, bae, the saudis, tanzania....one of the most evil men in history

up there with pot, uncle joe, merkel, soetero, the chairman

the cunt who toryfied labour

evil oozes from his pores

Can't argue with any of that really, although the language is dramatic.
See, I can imagine that he'd be a small part of this somewhat desperate political suicide pact, but if so that'd be because it's the latest desperate globalist " secret weapon " to turn back the tide of public opinion and maintain its last finger holds on power.
I'd that's the case though, I don't think he's high enough up the pecking order of evil to be the guiding hand. He's been one of their smoothest and most effective operators in the past and is now receiving his rewards of riches in retirement and they're running out of plausible front men so I can imagine him creeping around in the background inflating the egos and ambitions of low level political instruments like these mp's. He'd do that for them, in fact he's do anything for them because they own him, but on the other hand I doubt whether he'd initiate it himself because that would suggest that he cared about anything or anyone but himself and his own interests, which I don't think he does.

Anyway, it's refreshing to see someone in here who isn't deluding themselves that they can accept politics and suchlike on face value, because the whole place is like a retirement home for the handful of stoic true believers in the all knowing benevolent state information system.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Vespa wrote:
Royal24s wrote: Yeah it absolutely is contrary to proper democracy , and I told your chum that when I explained the way it works .

You really didn't, you explained how you wished it worked if you could change the UK constitution.

No, once again, I told you the way it operates. If you bothered to read some books you'd understand that yourself.
I said what I said, which is technically correct and quite true. If you understood something else from it, well there's nothing I can do about that.

Incidentally, you're doing this Hillman thing of mimicking politicians and trying to twist what people have said to suit your side of an argument which they weren't addressing. You can do that if you like, but it's very old fashioned and ineffective now because people caught onto it ages ago.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Not one of these MPs inspires any sense of anything.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Royal24s wrote:
Vespa wrote:

No, once again, I told you the way it operates. If you bothered to read some books you'd understand that yourself.

Which book explains that we don't have a constituency system. Name it and I'll read it.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

carcinogen wrote:Not one of these MPs inspires any sense of anything.

All Pure Evil...the lot of them.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
carcinogen wrote:Not one of these MPs inspires any sense of anything.

All Pure Evil...the lot of them.

I like Heidi Allen from an aesthetic point of view.