Bernie enters the fray.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Re: Bernie enters the fray.

Post by Royal24s »

paolo wrote:
subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:the commie is better than killary

Everything she's ever had her hand in is tainted. EVERYTHING. Whitewater; her commodities dealings; Flunked the D.C. Bar Exam; Was removed from her House Judiciary Committee staffer job because of incompetence and lying; has pathetically stood by her philandering, impeached husband for decades just to further her political career; Lying about her bad health; Lied about “sniper fire” in an attempt to simulate exposure to danger in a war zone; Took crockery, furniture, artwork and other items from the White House — had to return and/or pay for them; Said “what difference, at this point, does it make” about four brave people killed in Libya as a direct result of her failure to protect them on the anniversary of 9/11; Totally ignored the structure and rules for the handling of sensitive national security information(emailgate); Amassed a personal fortune of over 100 million dollars with “speaking fees” and payments from private sector political donors and foreign governments into non-transparent “foundations” in obvious exchange for future political favor; Chinagate; Her hiring of Huma Muslim Brotherhood Abedin, Vince Fosters death; Travelgate; Her missing law firm billing records; Pardongate; Her cozy relationship with Saul Alinsky; Her defense of a child rapist then laughing at the victim when she was a lawyer; Iran-donorgate; Peter Franklin Paul donorgate scandal; her shady Watergate fiasco; the trail of dead people behind her; and ON and ON

I don't think she'll be standing for president in 2020, paolo

I agree sub sub but with her, nothing surprises me

Well she WANTS to stand, but up till now I'd doubted she'd get the support.
I'm now thinking that she might though on the basis of sub subs judgement which is generally wrong.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Everything she's ever had her hand in is tainted. EVERYTHING. Whitewater; her commodities dealings; Flunked the D.C. Bar Exam; Was removed from her House Judiciary Committee staffer job because of incompetence and lying; has pathetically stood by her philandering, impeached husband for decades just to further her political career; Lying about her bad health; Lied about “sniper fire” in an attempt to simulate exposure to danger in a war zone; Took crockery, furniture, artwork and other items from the White House — had to return and/or pay for them; Said “what difference, at this point, does it make” about four brave people killed in Libya as a direct result of her failure to protect them on the anniversary of 9/11; Totally ignored the structure and rules for the handling of sensitive national security information(emailgate); Amassed a personal fortune of over 100 million dollars with “speaking fees” and payments from private sector political donors and foreign governments into non-transparent “foundations” in obvious exchange for future political favor; Chinagate; Her hiring of Huma Muslim Brotherhood Abedin, Vince Fosters death; Travelgate; Her missing law firm billing records; Pardongate; Her cozy relationship with Saul Alinsky; Her defense of a child rapist then laughing at the victim when she was a lawyer; Iran-donorgate; Peter Franklin Paul donorgate scandal; her shady Watergate fiasco; the trail of dead people behind her; and ON and ON

An example of how little you understand even after all this time.
Defending a child rapist was her obligation as the next in line for state-appointed attorney. Much the same happens here. Everyone is entitled, I am glad to say, to a defence.
The use of private servers , while foolish, has been practised by this administration, Obama's and Bush's.
I am not a fan and I don't think she will try again but your hate is ludicrous.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:

Defending a child rapist was her obligation as the next in line for state-appointed attorney. Much the same happens here. Everyone is entitled, I am glad to say, to a defence.
The use of private servers , while foolish, has been practised by this administration, Obama's and Bush's.

In fact no one is compelled to accept any case. Ethically, you're not supposed to defend other than putting it to proof ( suggesting there's insufficient evidence) if you know for a fact that your client is guilty. In reality people do that all the time though, so I won't condemn her for that .
In this case though, there is a tape of her laughing at the victim and making unpleasant jokes about her client " getting away with it".
Well, maybe she thinks a little girl being raped is funny - maybe she thinks increasing her legal credibility is more important than letting a maniac back out to rape other kids, but that's hardly consistent with her claimed position on the subject or women's rights in general.
On the subject of unethical defences, I find it remarkable that you'll defend this woman who has been proven to be a very nasty character and a liar many times, just because in your mind she is somehow left wing.

It demonstrates actually that there's very little point in trying to put a logical argument to those who've somehow become immersed in a perverse version of reality and cannot tolerate anything which is inconsistent with that illusion.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Hillman avenger wrote:

I am not sure you understand about her involvement in the Uranium 1 deal

I am not sure that you understand what she did with those emails

What she did with BleachBit

What she did with the 'house fire'
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Not sure ?
Do you even think he MIGHT understand any of that ?

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Bernie is a fuckin joke.FEEL THE BERN
BERNIE BROS. :lol:

No way an auld jew is going to be POTUS.
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Hillman avenger

How sad it is that you make such an effort to regurgitate what others have told you, without having the presence of mind to question it. If it appears to harm someone you don't like ( which is a lot of people) facts don't matter , do they?
It is easy to check. The uranium deal was decided by a committee of which she was a member, and not even the chairman. She did not have the power on her own to approve or deny the deal. The committee took evidence from scientists, defence experts and commercial interests.

And after all that....very little of the amount allowed was sold because of a change in Russia.

Once again, I am not a fan of her, but this urge to fabricate slurs is pathetic.

By the way, during his campaign Trump encouraged the crowds to chant "Lock her up" . Yet more than two years later there have been no charges. Why do you think that might be?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

I think it might be because the FBI has become the modern equivalent of the Praetorian Guard, with Muller being the latter day Tigellinus.
That is to say that they're out of control, selling their influence and power to the highest bidder instead of using it for the reasons they were granted it.

As you may know , they ended up selling the Imperium and were quite willing to denounce or kill the incumbent to facilitate that.

As far as the uranium goes, well your account of that is one sided and selective to say the least , and as usual you report a bent version of events hoping that those who know no better will believe it and not look it up .

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Sorry to have a go at you all the time Hilly, but you're the only one who - in fairness - tries to make a logical argument for a particular philosophy so I end up contradicting you all the time. I'm not trying to be an arse to you on a personal level .

Hillman avenger

Royal24s wrote:I think it might be because the FBI has become the modern equivalent of the Praetorian Guard, with Muller being the latter day Tigellinus.
That is to say that they're out of control, selling their influence and power to the highest bidder instead of using it for the reasons they were granted it.

As you may know , they ended up selling the Imperium and were quite willing to denounce or kill the incumbent to facilitate that.

As far as the uranium goes, well your account of that is one sided and selective to say the least , and as usual you report a bent version of events hoping that those who know no better will believe it and not look it up .

And of course paolo's version is not "bent". Mine is based on fact. A matter of record.
But this illustrates a big frustration in being on this forum.
People inject stuff they have found indiscriminately or even made up, and then challenge the authenticity of anyone else's angle.
We have dealt with the uranium issue before and it's pretty clear it was as I said.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Royal24s wrote:I think it might be because the FBI has become the modern equivalent of the Praetorian Guard, with Muller being the latter day Tigellinus.

And of course paolo's version is not "bent". Mine is based on fact. A matter of record.
People inject stuff they have found indiscriminately or even made up, and then challenge the authenticity of anyone else's angle.
We have dealt with the uranium issue before and it's pretty clear it was as I said.

We may have dealt with the Uranium 1 deal to your satisfaction

People do have different opinions, and it is your flat refusal to consider that other's do have differing opinions, whether they be right or wong, and in your rebuff, you always or most of the time have to lace your reply with jibes and nastiness

It doesn't have to be that way

I still believe in chemtrails

I know you don't

I respect your right not to, I don't insult you over those beliefs

I believe clinton is more evil than blair

Ol' Pet, bless him, confessed that he thought blair was our second greatest prime minister...i kid you not

You'll get more engagement if you just relax a little, it's not a competition
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

JimmyDee wrote:McCarthy was (arguably) robbed in 68 and got fucked in 72.
Same thing will happen to Sanders in 2020, I think.

Still, we'll see.

Bern has been out lefted in the Dems. I like him but he's too weak.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Zippy wrote:
paolo wrote:
Zippy wrote:Jussie Smollett doing Trump a big favour with his make believe attack.

notice how quiet it got

imagine if that cunt was right leaning and staged an n-word situation?

the division and intense hatred the left are perpetrating knows no bounds

MAGA

Pretty much all of the potential Dem candidates supported him vehemently, before the facts of the story emerged. Wonder if they have deleted their tweets :)

Kamala Harris err err:

This is sublime:

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:

An awful lot of things are a matter of record which aren't true you know .
Similarly , the fact that something is clear to you isn't the final word on it.
You'd have to look quite deeply into the whole Clinton history and associations to understand what she was up to on that occasion. It's a much much bigger picture than you're going to get out of individual news reports or listening to anyone's opinions.
- the worlds biggest crime story if you like, but people are less inclined to question what they're told from apparently authoritative source now , and with dumbing down they probably lack the ability to do that anyways.
I've come round to a stage where I've got a limited enthusiasm to argue with them because they're not going to get it and it probably makes them feel somehow safer to go along with it all.

You're a nice chap , Hillman, and probably well intentioned, but you wouldn't believe that anyone from the government or the BBC would do anything wrong if I showed you a film of them stealing your car. I never understand though why you're so determined to defend them with such determination and loyalty because I'm sure you're not getting a share of the benefits.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"