UPDATED : Brave Parents defy Sick State's sex lessons for infants

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

UPDATED : Brave Parents defy Sick State's sex lessons for infants

Post by Royal24s »

As you will have noticed, the State Broadcaster has made an important proclamation today, warning parents that very small children will be subjected to terrifying indoctrination about all sorts of sex, including " different sorts of relationship ".

Of course these poor children have no need to know about such matters at such a young age and no parent would think of inflicting it upon them. Indeed any parent or other adult who did so would rightly be regarded with suspicion.

What an opportunity then for the State to ingrain it's own preferred version of the subject before the parents or anyone else can provide them with a wholesome and accurate version at the appropriate age.

Everyone I know with small children is horrified by this, and surely any decent person would defend their right to choose when to explain such matters, and the children's right not to be frightened and confused by them at an age when they are obviously too young to understand.
Common sense might tell us that there are serious dangers in allowing adult strangers to open conversations with six year olds about sex with the excuse that they are following State Directives.

Does anyone in their right mind think that this is Okay, or is this a step too far ?
Surely even the most placid and gullible apologists for this creeping state wickedness will begin to wonder exactly how far they are prepared to go in obeying the insane edicts of our elitist politicians as they advance hungrily upon the last vestiges of decency and freedom.
Last edited by Royal24s on Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

warmleatherette

Re: Sick State expands forced sex lessons for infants

Post by warmleatherette »

Some kids have mum and dad, some have dad and dad and some have mum and mum, lesson over, there, wasn’t so bad was it?
Brilliantly Honest

paolo

Post by paolo »

they promote trannies and drag queens in the land of the liberal....drag queens go into schoold, for pre pewbers...i kid you not
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

subsub

Post by subsub »

paolo wrote:they promote trannies and drag queens in the land of the liberal....drag queens go into schoold, for pre pewbers...i kid you not

What's wrong with that?
WOKE AND PROUD

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Not a single quote or source?

How unlike a Royals diatribe post
A joyless arsehole.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... n-schools/

Starting as young s four. At least parents should be able to choose if their kids are subjected to this or not.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

paolo

Post by paolo »

subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:they promote trannies and drag queens in the land of the liberal....drag queens go into schoold, for pre pewbers...i kid you not

What's wrong with that?

you see nothing wrong with drag queens going into schools with young children to 'spread the word'?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

It won't be long before the ten year old drag queens are 'experimenting' with the men who told them this is OK.
Of course it won't be grooming or paedophilia under these circumstances, it'll be a lifestyle choice.

warmleatherette

Zambo wrote:https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... n-schools/

Starting as young s four. At least parents should be able to choose if their kids are subjected to this or not.

I think some people are confusing sex education with relationship education, no four year olds will be taught about any type of sex.
Brilliantly Honest

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

shabbado wrote:Not a single quote or source?

How unlike a Royals diatribe post

Well it was all over the news on all tv and radio channels all day yesterday. The coverage was so wide I didn't think anyone could have missed it.

In any case that's an interesting comment because since they've been giving degrees away with Cornflakes, you can't say it's a sunny day without being challenged for a source .
The idea of essay writing beyond " where I went on my holidays" has been introduced to a huge new demographic as part of dumbing down, and I think they're still obsessed with the novelty.
You really don't have to carry that into the grown up world though. It's really just a device to teach undergraduates not to address subjects without the necessary knowledge , and in the big boys world we can skip that in conversation because no one is marking us.

It's tiresome you see, and in grown up chats we do it the other way round. Unless we're speaking to an 18 year old, we assume that they're basing their comments on a working knowledge of the world unless they say something we disagree with and then we might bring up a "source" to rebut them.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

warmleatherette wrote:

I think some people are confusing sex education with relationship education, no four year olds will be taught about any type of sex.

I think some people are too stupid to recognise the thin end of the wedge , despite it having been inserted into their collective rectum many times now.

warmleatherette

Royal24s wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:

I think some people are too stupid to recognise the thin end of the wedge , despite it having been inserted into their collective rectum many times now.

I think it upsets people that the world has moved on and educating children about it makes them feel uncomfortable, sadface.
Brilliantly Honest

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

warmleatherette wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:

I think it upsets people that the world has moved on and educating children about it makes them feel uncomfortable, sadface.

Baby boomers who can’t accept that the world no longer revolves around them is the cause of so many of our current problems.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

There have been o protests against this in Birmingham. The world is becoming more religious due to higher birth in the developing world, they still have values
Man U and rangers

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:There have been o protests against this in Birmingham. The world is becoming more religious due to higher birth in the developing world, they still have values

Really? People are become more religious and the the reason they are is because they're concerned about the birth rate in the developing world? :o Do you not think they do for spiritual or personal reasons, they have had a life changing experience or because of their upbringing? No, according to you the are because men and women don't have rubber johnnies in Eritrea.

People in traditional parts of the world retain religious practices, people in the first world * probably become more irreligious because of increasing technology, not wanting to be constrained by institutions, break away from traditional practices although there are new wave religions. You can generalise all you want but it's more complex and layered than you suggest.
Last edited by kancutlawns on Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.