UPDATED : Brave Parents defy Sick State's sex lessons for infants

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Jon Gout

Re: UPDATED : Brave Parents defy Sick State's sex lessons for infants

Post by Jon Gout »

What does everyone think about the theory that Jesus was gay? Some interesting thoughts on his relationship with John.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Zambo wrote:It's just that I was under the impression that being gay meant you were attracted to the same sex. Not to have any gay female animals is blatant discrimination.

Great point ! Any sheep who’ve been guilty of this should be de platformed on Facebook and any farmers who don’t provide woolly dildos should be prosecuted for a hate crime
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Jon Gout wrote:What does everyone think about the theory that Jesus was gay? Some interesting thoughts on his relationship with John.

No need for that

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

I’ll withdraw from this conversation because you’ll start getting worse and I don’t want to get blamed when you go too far.
Once again I stupidly took you off ignore but I’ll fix that

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Jon Gout wrote:What does everyone think about the theory that Jesus was gay? Some interesting thoughts on his relationship with John.

:-k

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Jon Gout wrote:Nobody said there weren't any gay female animals though, did they?

No one said there were either, that's why I asked the question.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Jon Gout wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Jon Gout wrote:Do you think humans aren't also animals?

No. Christians don’t believe that. I don’t think Moslems do either.

I was asking Roy Twing. Thank you.

Sorry, didn't see the question before, - I still have you on ignore - not because I don't want engage, but I couldn't stand that previous avatar of yours (not keen on the current one to be honest).
Of course humans are animals, but indisputably at the top branch, on our own, of the evolutionary tree - where would you like to go with that?
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Zambo wrote:Can anyone answer the question about female animals being gay, and how you identify that before I go and ask someone like Bruce Bagemihl.

What's the question?

I wouldn't call any animals gay, that falls into the trap of anthropomorphism, it would be the same to claim that animals that mate for life are married.

It is an observable reality that animals of the same sex either have sex or exchange some mutual sexual contact. It would be a reasonable hypothesis that it serves some benefit to the organism. Given it is observed in animals as varied as insects, birds and apes what those benefits are would be a broad spectrum.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The question is very straightforward.

I'm asking anyone who thinks some animals are gay, who have persistently spoken about male animals having sex with other male animals, whether they believe that some female animals are also gay, and if so what sxual behaviour they display when in the presence of other female animals.

It ould be rather strange imo to make a claim that some animals are gay, but only the male species.

Maybe the discussion could then be taken to a further level, to establish if there was a possibility that we could have cross species homosxuality.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Zambo wrote:The question is very straightforward.

I'm asking anyone who thinks some animals are gay, who have persistently spoken about male animals having sex with other male animals, whether they believe that some female animals are also gay, and if so what sxual behaviour they display when in the presence of other female animals.

It ould be rather strange imo to make a claim that some animals are gay, but only the male species.

Maybe the discussion could then be taken to a further level, to establish if there was a possibility that we could have cross species homosxuality.

IIRC and I'm not going to dig the book out to check. Female chimps have been observed playing with each other. Once again, I wouldn't refer to this as 'being gay' its non reproductive sexual behaviour.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Will this sort of stuff be included? Those who are behind this sort of shit include teachers. Can they be trusted? :rolleyes:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... dvice.html

Jon Gout

Post by Jon Gout »

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

I spotted a quote just now, attributed to someone with whose opinion I tend to agree more often than not, - it sums up my take on this subject:

"If I never again had to read or write a word about homosexuals, I would be very happy. I really don't want to know what other people do in their bedrooms. But these days they really, really want us all to know. And, more important, they insist that we approve."
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Jon Gout

Post by Jon Gout »

Peter Hitchens there, who participated in homosexual acts throughout his private education. Wasn't that quote from a rant where he objected to a homosexual couple adopting a child who had been previously living with a heterosexual heroin addict?

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Another quote (on 'whataboutery') comes to mind:

"It happens a lot on this forum too. There are several examples in this thread alone. It's a shit response to things because it blocks any dialogue about the subject."
E & OE