Latest massacre

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Zambo

Re: Latest massacre

Post by Zambo »

He starts off alright.

"I am utterly opposed to any form of violence within out community, and I totally condemn the actions of the gunman,"

But then he fucks himself up the arse by saying

"However, whilst this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence."

It is not vigilantism, nor is it anything to do with Muslim presence, it's is a murderous attack by a violent, right-wing, extremist terrorist, and that's what all terrorist attacks are i.e. Scum is scum, whatever their race or religion.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Indeed.

The "its their own fault they got killed" line, well, its something a free tommy sociopath would think.
Build Back More Betterer

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

He runs as an Independent because he got thrown out of one of the two main parties years ago for coming out with stuff like this.
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

PG30 wrote:And not wanting to sound like an old fuck. But made easier by social media and online communities. Hatred has never been easier to spread

Or what is perceived to be hatred. Depends on whose definition of hatred you believe in.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Royal24s wrote:Wow !
No politician in this country would have the nerve to say that.
It'll enrage the P.C crypto fascists here no doubt.

Not because of political correctness, as you suggest, but because the implication is that anyone with a grudge, who takes it out on muslems, can say he was forced to do it because immigration is out of control....
This isn't some brave politician seizing free speech. It's somebody dog-whistling to extremists.
It only makes it worse that he has done so 24 hours afterwards.

I do wonder what the Maoris make of a European politician expressing hostility to immigrants.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

How did this scrotey little cunt get those weapons?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:How did this scrotey little cunt get those weapons?

Adults can buy rifles in New Zealand . It’s a rural country and hunting is a popular pastime .
Man U and rangers

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

They can buy automatic rifles?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:They can buy automatic rifles?

Semi automatic . https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47584603 . That might be why he moved there from Australia which is very strict
Man U and rangers

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

This is a disgusting attack which I fully condemn, as I do all attacks on everyone.
But looking at a couple of tweets from terrorist sympathiser Jezza , it's no surprise which one concerns him the most.

Meanwhile, let's get an update on other attacks around the world and see if the far right, or debatably in this case a self confessed far left loon should be our top concern.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

For fucks sake.

These people have died, you sick pup. Stop using it to rant about muslims being more evil.
Build Back More Betterer

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of those who chose to prioritise the atrocities of small groups of loner nutjobs who commit a handful of cuntish attacks compared to a worldwide mindset of other nutjobs who commit them in the tens of thousands.

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

Zambo wrote:He starts off alright.

"I am utterly opposed to any form of violence within out community, and I totally condemn the actions of the gunman,"

But then he fucks himself up the arse by saying

"However, whilst this kind of violent vigilantism can never be justified, what it highlights is the growing fear within our community, both in Australia and New Zealand, of the increasing Muslim presence."

It is not vigilantism, nor is it anything to do with Muslim presence, it's is a murderous attack by aviolent, right-wing, extremist terrorist, and that's what all terrorist attacks are i.e. Scum is scum, whatever their race or religion.

Didn't he say he was on the Left and Right? He grew up as a young Communist? Aren't Communists left wing?
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

m4rkb wrote:I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of those who chose to prioritise the atrocities of small groups of loner nutjobs who commit a handful of cuntish attacks compared to a worldwide mindset of other nutjobs who commit them in the tens of thousands.

I know the fact he used different wording for different tweets at times certainly proves that without a doubt.

Have some fucking respect, dont use this get on a soapbox and make it about muslims being evil, youve got the rest of the year to do that, pipe down and give it a rest for one day, eh?

Fucking sick.
Build Back More Betterer

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

It's still a sickening thing to do to kill all those people and for what? For him to cause all these issues around the world and this disharmony. They've managed to capture him, yes? What's the punishment like in NZ? This guy deserves to be heavily punished but then you make an idol for repeat attacks.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."