Notre Dame

In-depth debate on all topical issues
black_guardian

Re: Notre Dame

Post by black_guardian »

Royal24s wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:Has it been proved to be pyromaniacal paedophile Muslim rape gangs yet?

Again, no ones suggested anything remotely like that have they ?
Normal people have expressed perfectly normal curiosity about a major incident and a small group of mentally conditioned political wierdos have jumped in to insist upon the innocence of a particular group who haven't been accused of anything.

It would be illogical to blame Moslems without any evidence, but equally illogical to disregard them or any other group simply because they are part of that group.
Apart from anything else it's very patronising - as if you think they need your protection and advocacy.

:lol: You must have been the shittest copper ever! The Dickhead of Dock Green! (That's a non PC joke if your non mentally conditioned yet easily triggered brain can take it).
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Actually we could do with a lot more old school coppers. People had more faith in them to combat crime rather than sympathise with minority social justice interests.

My personal favourites were the SPG and West Midlands Serious Crime Squad. No one fucked with them and I had it on good authority crooks would often ply their trade somewhere else to avoid meeting them.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

black_guardian wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:Has it been proved to be pyromaniacal paedophile Muslim rape gangs yet?

Normal people have expressed perfectly normal curiosity about a major incident and a small group of mentally conditioned political wierdos have jumped in to insist upon the innocence of a particular group who haven't been accused of anything.

It would be illogical to blame Moslems without any evidence, but equally illogical to disregard them or any other group simply because they are part of that group.
Apart from anything else it's very patronising - as if you think they need your protection and advocacy.

:lol: You must have been the shittest copper ever! The Dickhead of Dock Green! (That's a non PC joke if your non mentally conditioned yet easily triggered brain can take it).

My theory is that it's a straight white guy, based on the fact they commit more crimes in France than anyone else - the numbers are on my side.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Another mathematician who failed statistics.

Jon Gout

Post by Jon Gout »

It was Jihadi John's mum sat on Shamima Begum's shoulders, in a long coat.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Jon Gout wrote:It was Jihadi John's mum sat on Shamima Begum's shoulders, in a long coat.

With a candlestick.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

In the library

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

m4rkb wrote:Another mathematician who failed statistics.

I was genuinely surprised to read earlier today, that there were more than 1000 attacks on churches in France last year - I've never seen a single news report on this issue, yet several related to mosques being attacked.
Wonder why?

(A cursory google at the number of UK churches being attacked doesn't seem to yield a great amount of info for some reason)
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Roy Twing wrote:

I was genuinely surprised to read earlier today, that there were more than 1000 attacks on churches in France last year - I've never seen a single news report on this issue, yet several related to mosques being attacked.
Wonder why?

(A cursory google at the number of UK churches being attacked doesn't seem to yield a great amount of info for some reason)

It's almost like it isn't reported for some reason isn't it.

Answers and alternative guesswork on a postcard.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

France is actually quite shit at integrating people as well.

Britain does it reasonably well providing we have controllable numbers and something worth integrating into.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Roy Twing wrote:

Wonder why?

I just googled it, pretty odd behaviour. I'd assume it's not happening in the UK hence little reporting of it.

I wonder if its a gang of religious loons busing it around the EU mainland.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

You have to be careful of fake race related attacks these days. Tellmama.com know all about it as they made up thousands. The Bham mosque attack was a black guy so no more heard about that one.

Jossie smellit will confirm.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

It is weird how we don't get local French news here.

I haven't seen any Spanish local news on SKY news either.

Must be some sort of conspiracy.

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Nearly 4 months of Jilly Jawns unreported.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

black_guardian wrote:
Royal24s wrote:

Yeah I was well known for that. Aren't I lucky that I never encountered a clever chap like
you ? I just can't think how I'd have dealt with it.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".