Notre Dame

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Re: Notre Dame

Post by Royal24s »

Vespa wrote:
black_guardian wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:Has it been proved to be pyromaniacal paedophile Muslim rape gangs yet?

Again, no ones suggested anything remotely like that have they ?
Normal people have expressed perfectly normal curiosity about a major incident and a small group of mentally conditioned political wierdos have jumped in to insist upon the innocence of a particular group who haven't been accused of anything.

It would be illogical to blame Moslems without any evidence, but equally illogical to disregard them or any other group simply because they are part of that group.
Apart from anything else it's very patronising - as if you think they need your protection and advocacy.

:lol: You must have been the shittest copper ever! The Dickhead of Dock Green! (That's a non PC joke if your non mentally conditioned yet easily triggered brain can take it).

My theory is that it's a straight white guy, based on the fact they commit more crimes in France than anyone else - the numbers are on my side.

Yeah that's great thinking. You should write in and suggest it as a line of enquiry. I suggest you address it to Inspecteur Clouseau at the Surete in Paris.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

paolo

Post by paolo »

Really strange that folks should speculate on attacks on over 800 religious buildings in one country in a one year period

Conspire
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Monello

Post by Monello »

Vespa wrote:
black_guardian wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
Sid Pervcat wrote:Has it been proved to be pyromaniacal paedophile Muslim rape gangs yet?

Normal people have expressed perfectly normal curiosity about a major incident and a small group of mentally conditioned political wierdos have jumped in to insist upon the innocence of a particular group who haven't been accused of anything.

It would be illogical to blame Moslems without any evidence, but equally illogical to disregard them or any other group simply because they are part of that group.
Apart from anything else it's very patronising - as if you think they need your protection and advocacy.

:lol: You must have been the shittest copper ever! The Dickhead of Dock Green! (That's a non PC joke if your non mentally conditioned yet easily triggered brain can take it).

My theory is that it's a straight white guy, based on the fact they commit more crimes in France than anyone else - the numbers are on my side.

Well, that's a surprise, as 21% of French men identify as gay, but what do you reckon the proportional crime rate is? Do you reckon those numbers will be on your side? Have a dig around and let us know.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Monello wrote:
Vespa wrote:
black_guardian wrote:
Royal24s wrote:

Well, that's a surprise, as 21% of French men identify as gay, but what do you reckon the proportional crime rate is? Do you reckon those numbers will be on your side? Have a dig around and let us know.

You're wasting your time mentioning 'proportionality' to the protectors of the religion of peace, - I've tried to explain it to them for years, and it always falls on deaf ears.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

The contractors will be breathing a sigh of relief as it appears Talkforum have decided this was in fact an atrocity carried out by a nefarious terrorist armed with a box of Swan Vestas :rolleyes:
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Pics of the damage:

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Monello wrote:
Vespa wrote:
black_guardian wrote:
Royal24s wrote:

You know its a joke right?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Do they even keep statistics on gay crime ?
I'd have thought being gay was a defence surely ? A general licence for immunity certainly.

In any case, and without dwelling on people's obsessions, I see that a man has been arrested with cans of petrol in St Patrick's Cathedral NYC.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Monello

Post by Monello »

Vespa wrote:
Monello wrote:
Vespa wrote:
black_guardian wrote:
Royal24s wrote:

You know its a joke right?

Yeah, just like your sig is.

Unless you really support this lot..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/ar ... tinue.html

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Monello wrote: Unless you really support this lot..

I do, good luck to them.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Royal24s wrote:Do they even keep statistics on gay crime ?
I'd have thought being gay was a defence surely ? A general licence for immunity certainly.

In any case, and without dwelling on people's obsessions, I see that a man has been arrested with cans of petrol in St Patrick's Cathedral NYC.

The arrested man has been identified in reports as Marc Lamparello who according to heavy.com is a philosophy professor.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Electrical short circuit ,who would have thunk that.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

delboy1983 wrote:Electrical short circuit ,who would have thunk that.

Was it Islamic wire?

Jon Gout

Post by Jon Gout »

Who installed the Islamic wire? George Soros?

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Jon Gout wrote:Who installed the Islamic wire? George Soros?

Probably someone in a burqa.