Indian election thread

Post by viks »

I thought i’d start this one off
India the economic Superpower

kancutlawns

Re: Indian election thread

Post by kancutlawns »

LOL.

1. Any update on the human waste sloshing on the streeets during the 2012 Commonwealth Games?
2. Are you still working for the council?
3. Where the fuck have you been since the server reset?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Still following the Baggies viks?
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Well the votes are in and counted.

On the face of it , the matter is settled , but should they just form a new government , or wait until people have had a few years to re argue it and demand another election ?

I mean, did these people understand what they were voting for ?

Is it possible that any of the winning parties said anything which was wrong whilst campaigning ?

When they voted this government in , did they know exactly what the deal would be as to how they'd work out trade deals with foreign powers ?

All this, and we haven't had the chance to look into the history of the new Prime Minister. Is he a good businessman, what were his attitudes to women 30 years ago and does he have some crackpot racist policy about a closed border with Pakistan ?

Who thinks there should be a second vote ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Royal24s wrote:Well the votes are in and counted.

On the face of it , the matter is settled , but should they just form a new government , or wait until people have had a few years to re argue it and demand another election ?

Is it possible that any of the winning parties said anything which was wrong whilst campaigning ?

When they voted this government in , did they know exactly what the deal would be as to how they'd work out trade deals with foreign powers ?

All this, and we haven't had the chance to look into the history of the new Prime Minister. Is he a good businessman, what were his attitudes to women 30 years ago and does he have some crackpot racist policy about a closed border with Pakistan ?

I think we need to follow the forum sage, Hillman on this.

If he thinks a Second Vote is required well, that's good enough for me.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

So which Gandhi has won ?
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Steve Hunt wrote:

I think we need to follow the forum sage, Hillman on this.

If he thinks a Second Vote is required well, that's good enough for me.

I was going to say exactly that but I wasn't sure whether I'd get accused of "goading". Always a hard call because I'm not absolutely sure what it is.
Very like the current position on hand ball really.

viks

Post by viks »

Modi Zindabad!!

Erm of course they knew what they were voting for as Narendra Modi has been in power since 2014 and was also chief minister for Gurarat for over a decade where he transformed it into India’s most economic rich state.

Even Muslims and other minorities voted for him as they believe in him rather than the Italian Gandhi family. Rahul Gandhi is so thick (his father failed at Cambridge)that he once said at a India is bigger than a Europe and USA combined. In fact there are you tube channels dedicated to his gaffs

India the economic Superpower

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Yes, well I didn't really mean any of that you know . It was intended as humerous.
Saying all this, I've come across Indians cheating a bit in elections, but I don't want to go there since I have many many friends from Southall and I'm quite pro India in general.