UPDATED :Another State Medical Ghoul Caged.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

UPDATED :Another State Medical Ghoul Caged.

Post by Royal24s »

L
https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/10/nurse-ar ... t-9882846/

The NHS is not only the biggest financial black hole in the modern world .

It also provides a hiding place for many sick and sadistic monsters as we see evinced by more and more stories like this.

As minor State officials, these people are not accountable to the patients as they are in free countries, but to the corrupt coke snorting politicians who pay their salaries and accord them a position of authority over the people they are supposed to be caring for .

In a huge and chaotic State monopoly intended to prop up the illusion that the government is doing something positive rather than just consuming money and power like an insatiable monster and generally sucking out the substance of the people, it would be impossible to maintain the proper levels of supervision to prevent abuses, even if they cared about them .

In a State medical system where junior nurses, receptionists and uniformed cleaners treat patients more like prisoners than patients, who would even notice a suspiciously unpleasant attitude in a member of staff ?

It's not free - we pay more in taxes for it than people pay for health insurance in free countries, so why exactly do we tolerate this stuff and when will we demand accountability and humane professional standards.
Last edited by Royal24s on Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Hillman avenger

Re: Another State Medical Ghoul Caged.

Post by Hillman avenger »

Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

All very well , but do you want me to start listing links about other NHS scandals ?

Of course bad things happen occasionally in free countries as well, but they're not condoned by the State and in this case the culprit is serving numerous life sentences and will never be released.
How different to the recent case of an NHS doctor who killed someone and wasn't even permanently struck off.

Obviously the point remains that if the State Medical Commisars and their uniformed orderlies don't even have to pretend to care about the patients or show them any respect then it's very easy indeed to get away with such abuses.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Is this further "evidence" of your assertion that the medical profession is engaged in a Nazi style euthanasia program?

Just search Alfie Evans here btw, it's there in black and white.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Might be black and white to you.
You're right though to draw attention to the fact that there have been very many other contraversies around the NHS .

Royal24s

Re: UPDATED :Another State Medical Ghoul Caged.

Post by Royal24s »

L
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... k-16432705

Another three deaths confirmed, bringing the total to nine patients killed recently by food poisoning due to filthy conditions and indifference to patient's welfare in the State Medical Commissariat.
If the prison service killed a convicted jihadist by ignoring food hygiene , or failed to provide halal food for that matter, the left would be going nuts.
- not so when it's ordinary British people who did nothing wrong but to get sick or old.

You won't hear the usual suspects complaining about this latest mass murder of patients by the government health ghouls, because they love the State system so much.

You can't avoid the fact though that patients in the NHS are treated worse than convicted prisoners , and no one in their right minds could defend it.

Hillman avenger

Grow up
Of course it's a disaster.
But it's not MURDER
A consequence of not having enough money.
By the way a friend of ours' daughter is suing a private hospital for treatment which will leave her requiring medication for the rest of her life, after the local NHS A and E saved her life from the consequences of that treatment.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Royal24s wrote:L
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... k-16432705

Another three deaths confirmed, bringing the total to nine patients killed recently by food poisoning due to filthy conditions and indifference to patient's welfare in the State Medical Commissariat.

Total crap.
The source of the outbreak is sandwiches prepared by an outside contractor. Sandwiches which arrive at the hospital wrapped and sealed individually. The hospitals themselves have no input into their preapration.
But of course you already knew that.

I was a patient in one of the hospitals mentioned and what was not present was filthy conditions and indifference to my, a patient] welfare,

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

You don't think they should supervise or check the food being dished out then ?

Objectively I'd think that serving up tainted foodstuffs amounts to filthy conditions and indifference to the patient's welfare, but maybe you think that's okay ?

Personally I think that the patients who ate this contaminated food were entitled to think that the hospital would have ensured that it was fit for human consumption if they were serving it.
Whose fault do you think it was - Donald Trump maybe ?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:Grow up
Of course it's a disaster.
But it's not MURDER
A consequence of not having enough money.
By the way a friend of ours' daughter is suing a private hospital for treatment which will leave her requiring medication for the rest of her life, after the local NHS A and E saved her life from the consequences of that treatment.

Well if it's a question of money , you should welcome the incoming investment and medical expertise from the USA after BREXIT

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Royal24s wrote:You don't think they should supervise or check the food being dished out then ?

Objectively I'd think that serving up tainted foodstuffs amounts to filthy conditions and indifference to the patient's welfare, but maybe you think that's okay ?

Personally I think that the patients who ate this contaminated food were entitled to think that the hospital would have ensured that it was fit for human consumption if they were serving it.
Whose fault do you think it was - Donald Trump maybe ?

Tainted foodstuffs does amount to filthy conditions, but not in the hospital. You know perfectly well that the problem has been traced to condtions at the producers of the sandwiches.
If you know anything about how the hospitals worked, you will be aware that pre-packed foodstuffs are subjected to sample checking. Or would you rather that every pack was opened and checked before being issued.
"Whose fault do you think it was" You know very well that the fault lies with the food producer so stop trying to use your dislike of the 'State Medical Commissariat to deflect you from the true facts.,

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Valid points, but don't expect me to give the bad guys a break.
Yeah I know I'm using colourful rhetoric and I'm probably being a bit unfair in this instance, but I really don't like the way I've seen some patients treated and I honestly think that it's long been more of a bad thing than a good thing.

Hillman avenger

The NHS is one of the great pluses of being a British citizen.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Hillman avenger wrote:The NHS is one of the great pluses of being a British citizen.

For some.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Hillman avenger wrote:The NHS is one of the great pluses of being a British citizen.

Are we citizens, or subjects?
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE