The plain truth

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

The plain truth

Post by Royal24s »

L
https://catholicherald.co.uk/news/2019/ ... evolution/

In a world where reality is now frequently questioned or out rightly denied by those acting wittingly or unwittingly to confuse and ultimately destroy mankind , the church has issued a document which will infuriate some here.

It is nonetheless correct and perhaps this is the right time to publish it since we see the rise of deception everywhere, yet we also see increasing numbers of people world wide expressing their rejection of those who would enslave them with false teachings. When they do so successfully at the ballot box we see rage and denial from certain quarters, so I expect the same interests will screech with rage against this reiteration of Christian Faith
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Re: The plain truth

Post by ToRmAtO »

Catholic's have killed more British people on the UK mainland in acts of terrorism than any other religion in the last 100 years and still do. Their priests like buggering small boys.
Godwin's law

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

I think the Mayan and Incan civilizations would beg to differ that the Catholic church doesn't "enslave with false teachings"
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

beingsoblase wrote:I think the Mayan and Incan civilizations would beg to differ that the Catholic church doesn't "enslave with false teachings"

These are the ones who did the human sacrifice and stuff are they ?

Jon Gout

Post by Jon Gout »

I'm not sure why the increasingly out of touch Catholics are getting their knickers in a twist again. Abnormal people like them should sort out their own rife child abuse problem before piping up about things that aren't anything to do with them.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

The enemies of Christianity have been attacking it for 2000 years in one way or another. One reason why it has survived is that it's fundamentally the truth.
It doesn't teach anyone to launch terrorist attacks, invade countries or molest children but of course human beings do things of their own volition sometimes.
In the end the truth will prevail.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Royal24s wrote:
beingsoblase wrote:I think the Mayan and Incan civilizations would beg to differ that the Catholic church doesn't "enslave with false teachings"

And of course the Catholic church never ever once it's history condemned people to death, or launched genocidal wars?

As fuck it, let's just go route one....

Hitler was a Catholic.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Jon Gout

Post by Jon Gout »

That's right, Catholics do love anti-semitism.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

beingsoblase wrote:
Royal24s wrote:

And of course the Catholic church never ever once it's history condemned people to death, or launched genocidal wars?

Hitler was a Catholic.

Now that godwin's has been evoked..
He might have been born into a catholic family, but it seems he admired a certain other religion of peace rather more in later life.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

beingsoblase wrote:
Royal24s wrote:

Hitler was a Catholic.

Ferdinand and Isabella too and Blair converted to Catholicism.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Correct @Roy. Confucianism. Strong links between the Far Eastern philosophy and Naziism.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Allow me to apologize for activating Godwin's law.

I would like to ask you royals, what exactly is this truth?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

beingsoblase wrote:Allow me to apologize for activating Godwin's law.

I would like to ask you royals, what exactly is this truth?

Do you mean Roy?

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Royal24s wrote:The enemies of Christianity have been attacking it for 2000 years in one way or another. One reason why it has survived is that it's fundamentally the truth.
It doesn't teach anyone to launch terrorist attacks, invade countries or molest children but of course human beings do things of their own volition sometimes.
In the end the truth will prevail.

No, I was talking about this post kankut, what exactly is this nebulous truth he's talking about.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Sorry BiB.