Chuka Umunna

In-depth debate on all topical issues
kancutlawns

Chuka Umunna

Post by kancutlawns »

He’s switched sides AGAIN and joined the LibDems.

There are no words.
Last edited by kancutlawns on Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shabbado

Re: Chuka Umunna

Post by shabbado »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
A joyless arsehole.

birdie

Post by birdie »

The modern day Vicar of Bray :lol: :lol: :lol:
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

It's funny when they eat their own. Rats turning on themselves.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

No matter how hard I try, his name still reads like Chumba Wamba
Godwin's law

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

CUK never had common set of values, he should have joined the LibDems straight away.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Criticise him all you like ,but if you're having a dig and are cool with Corbyn's Labour, you should probably focus on your own moral compass.
There's no poem, just prose.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

He's riding the carousel.
He wanted to be the British Obama, but those nasty racists in Labour were not having any of it.
6uild 6ack 6etter .

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

A bit like that flavour they named after him, - he can't make his mind up if he's bitter left or salty liberal.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

But at least he’s not a rustic flavoured alt-right or festering hard brexiteer with essence of cabbage and gammon eh?

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Chuka Umunna has nothing on one of out local potential [well, hopeful rather than potential] candidates at council General Election, EU and mayoral elections.
He started off as an English Natinalist, moved to Labour, then decided the Conservatives were the answer to all problems, then UKIP before moving back to Labour. he is now a strident Ukipper again.
Like Umunna he has become a figure of derision.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

VeritasVincit wrote:Chuka Umunna has nothing on one of out local potential [well, hopeful rather than potential] candidates at council General Election, EU and mayoral elections.
He started off as an English Natinalist, moved to Labour, then decided the Conservatives were the answer to all problems, then UKIP before moving back to Labour. he is now a strident Ukipper again.

A bit different for a former high-flying potential leader of the labour party to be flip-flopping all over the place, to a (assumedly) no-mark whom no-one ouside of a constituency has heard of.
I do wonder what really caused umami to pull out of the leadership race a few years ago though.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

A poliitical slut. Happy to get into bed with anyone that suits his purpose as the moment demands.
6uild 6ack 6etter .

birdie

Post by birdie »

Roy Twing wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:Chuka Umunna has nothing on one of out local potential [well, hopeful rather than potential] candidates at council General Election, EU and mayoral elections.

A bit different for a former high-flying potential leader of the labour party to be flip-flopping all over the place, to a (assumedly) no-mark whom no-one ouside of a constituency has heard of.
I do wonder what really caused umami to pull out of the leadership race a few years ago though.

Apparently he wasn't comfortable with the degree of personal scrutiny he was under, it was thought that he was what used to be referred to as 'a committed bachelor', never been seen with a girlfriend and at 36 (at the time) wasn't married, so it was thought that suddenly being pictured with a blonde was a strategy to help him get elected, anyway, he pulled out of the race when people started questioning whether she was a permanent fixture or just brought in until he got elected and then dumped.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

birdie wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:

Apparently he wasn't comfortable with the degree of personal scrutiny he was under, it was thought that he was what used to be referred to as 'a committed bachelor', never been seen with a girlfriend and at 36 (at the time) wasn't married, so it was thought that suddenly being pictured with a blonde was a strategy to help him get elected, anyway, he pulled out of the race when people started questioning whether she was a permanent fixture or just brought in until he got elected and then dumped.

I didn't know that, but I presumed it would be something like.
Seems a bit odd though in this day and age of celebrating anything but the norm.
E & OE