Epstein rumbled...again

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: Epstein rumbled...again

Post by m4rkb »

How's the investigation into the MI6 'body in the bag' case. After only a week they declared we'd never know the truth -which we won't as the investigation is off limits due to diplomatic immunity and some Saudi Prince prefers cock to fanny.

Devondevon

Post by Devondevon »

m4rkb wrote:How's the investigation into the MI6 'body in the bag' case. After only a week they declared we'd never know the truth -which we won't as the investigation is off limits due to diplomatic immunity and some Saudi Prince prefers cock to fanny.

Shhhh. The Russians are not involved so no news just as the Bahraini activist being threatened by being thrown off the embassy roof by Bahraini diplomats didn't make it on BBC news.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.thegua ... bassy-roof

Its convenient for figures who threaten the establishment to meet untimely deaths and the BBC and the rest to be shhhhh...so quiet.

Now if its some Russian then all sorts of villification, BBC outrage, media frenzy occurs.

On a side note, how is it that the Skirpls have never appeared in public?

Bumped off?

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

It's all bollocks. If the BBC aren't onto it , it's 'fake news'

The BBC stands for the truth and nothing but.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

m4rkb wrote:Sargon should fuck his recently found allegiance with politics off and get back to doing pieces like this.

His poke at Jess Phillips fell flat and was not the right thing to have said which got him a bad name amongst those who ignore the context but previous to that he was factually right about everything he posted.

+1. Another favourite:

Are you prepared to suffer the consequences that society may deem you need to suffer because of your views?

If they fine me, I won't pay it; if they put me in jail, I'll go on a hunger strike. I'm not doing this.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

lambrini wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Sargon should fuck his recently found allegiance with politics off and get back to doing pieces like this.

His poke at Jess Phillips fell flat and was not the right thing to have said which got him a bad name amongst those who ignore the context but previous to that he was factually right about everything he posted.

+1. Another favourite:

Are you prepared to suffer the consequences that society may deem you need to suffer because of your views?

If they fine me, I won't pay it; if they put me in jail, I'll go on a hunger strike. I'm not doing this.

Fucking hell is that pathetic excuse of a 'wimp' actually a professor? God help anyone in his class. No doubt he's another sausage jockey because no decent woman is going to look at him once l;et alone twice. Unlike the manly figure that is JP whose lectures are standing room only.

And you couldn't tell that thing next to him was a fucking dyke either could you. :D

I feel sorry for kids being lectured by ponces like this. Check this other 'professor' out. He's an expert in oppression too.

Poor sod is so disadvantaged if he drinks a pint of milk it's out of date by the time it hits his stomach. Mind he's got some neck arguing with Tucker. :lol:

Devondevon

Post by Devondevon »

The US mainstream media have moved hastily to shut down the Epstein affair as a prison suicide. End of story. Move on. And anyone who doesn’t move on but instead challenges the official story is dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”.

https://sputniknews.com/columnists/2019 ... y-complex/

Excellent article!

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

If they say so it must be true. I've also never understood how anyone could have not believed them when they buried Bin Laden at sea.