Policeman killed

In-depth debate on all topical issues
theleader82

Policeman killed

Post by theleader82 »

Another policeman has been killed in the line of duty . He was investigating a burglary and was run over by two cars. He was married 4 weeks ago. 10 males have been arrested including a child of 13 #brokenbritain https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-49368649
Man U and rangers

kancutlawns

Re: Policeman killed

Post by kancutlawns »

Do you have the name of the policeman?

Not sure the trend of using hashtag brokenbritain. Seems very cliched and extremely irritating for use by dimwits to lazily describe tragic killings like this. Have you lifted it from the DM, leado?

If you read the article, the cause death hasn’t been confirmed and he was dragged along by a vehicle.
Last edited by kancutlawns on Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Andrew harper was killed It comes a day after a solicitor was killed with a screwdriver by youths in Newcastle
Man U and rangers

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Do you think there is a correlation between the two deaths? Your posting style seems to be of a newsreader. I could get this from a BBC news site myself but thanks for adding value.

Geezer
Forum Admin

Post by Geezer »

And wasn’t there a stabbing in London.......
'This is like The Shawshank Redemption, only with more tunneling through shit and no fucking redemption.'

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

kancutlawns wrote:Do you think there is a correlation between the two deaths? Your posting style seems to be of a newsreader. I could get this from a BBC news site myself but thanks for adding value.

It shows the breakdown of law and order . I read online travellers were involved. It’s about time these people lived by our rules
Man U and rangers

Devondevon

Post by Devondevon »

theleader82 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:Do you think there is a correlation between the two deaths? Your posting style seems to be of a newsreader. I could get this from a BBC news site myself but thanks for adding value.

It shows the breakdown of law and order . I read online travellers were involved. It’s about time these people lived by our rules

Hello

You make very good points

Geezer
Forum Admin

Post by Geezer »

Having interviewed a number of alleged travellers under caution I can assure non of them lie.

I swear on my mudda’s life......
'This is like The Shawshank Redemption, only with more tunneling through shit and no fucking redemption.'

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:

Ours? Are you talking about today’s death or are you conflating with the screwdriver killing? :?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Devondevon wrote:
theleader82 wrote:

Hello

You make very good points

What points has he made? He’s just parroted about the officer being married for four weeks from a BBC News site which I thought you gave contempt for. He “read online” about travellers being involved. Are you actually believing something on the BBC?

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

theleader82 wrote:

These people ...

Devondevon

Post by Devondevon »

Leader82

Excellent posts you make.

There was a home invasion killing last year where an elderly gentleman killed one of the traveller community in defending his home and poorly wife.

The behaviour and threats of the traveller community was appalling.

There does seem to be a breakdown of law and order especially with regards to respecting the police

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

One instance is all you’ve given. The OP has pinned the blame on the traveller community. You after collective punishment Bobbles?

Hardly evidence of a breakdown in law and order. I need to see single retweets and rants about the BBC to take this seriously enough.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Trite points aside, it is a tragedy. He's newly married as well :(

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

If police were armed they would be feared more by the criminal elements. It’s time we got tough on crime
Man U and rangers