Policeman killed

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Ralph
Forum Admin

Re: Policeman killed

Post by Ralph »

Roy Twing wrote:
paolo wrote:I think one of their major points is u changed Europe to Western Europe

Indeed.
I was referring to 'Europe' in relation to my link to international comparisons of violent crime, which showed that this country has a vastly higher violent crime (not just homicide) rate than almost anywhere, - currently 1.6million recorded violent crimes each year - nearly 4.5 thousand each and every day, yet one poster (at least) still thinks that we don't live in a particularly violent country.
Ralph however, seemed to want to concentrate on murder rates only, so I was, somewhat tongue in cheek, trying to explain the ridiculousness of trying to take anything meaningful from such low numbers by showing that gibraltar, with a murder rate of nominally one per year has a higher rate than anywhere else in western europe.
As usual with this forum, topics do get conflated all too often, especially when posters refuse to actually bother to address the stats presented.
But they seem to have weight of numbers to mutually support each other with their nonsense, so what can you do.

Like quibbling about uncontroversial murder/homicide statistics because they don’t suit your argument.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Ralph wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
paolo wrote:I think one of their major points is u changed Europe to Western Europe

Indeed.
I was referring to 'Europe' in relation to my link to international comparisons of violent crime, which showed that this country has a vastly higher violent crime (not just homicide) rate than almost anywhere, - currently 1.6million recorded violent crimes each year - nearly 4.5 thousand each and every day, yet one poster (at least) still thinks that we don't live in a particularly violent country.
Ralph however, seemed to want to concentrate on murder rates only, so I was, somewhat tongue in cheek, trying to explain the ridiculousness of trying to take anything meaningful from such low numbers by showing that gibraltar, with a murder rate of nominally one per year has a higher rate than anywhere else in western europe.
As usual with this forum, topics do get conflated all too often, especially when posters refuse to actually bother to address the stats presented.
But they seem to have weight of numbers to mutually support each other with their nonsense, so what can you do.

Like quibbling about uncontroversial murder/homicide statistics because they don’t suit your argument.

Such as?
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Devondevon

Post by Devondevon »

Just a moment of thought

This week the late PC Andrew Harper (RIP) was due to go away with his lovely wife on a honeymoon looking forward to a happy prosperous future together and all the dreams of a happy life together and starting a family

Rest in Peace!

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Thank you
I think we knew that
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Hillman avenger

theleader82 wrote:Most of the violent crime in London is committee by Somali and Nigerian gangs. My uncle is in the police force. Is no wonder so many white British families have fled the capital.

You must have told us this a dozen times before.
No doubt it is awful to live in areas where this is happening, but there is no "white flight" going on.
There are people moving out of London ( although not as many coming in) and I suspect that has more to do with congestion, pollution, cost-of-living and house prices.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Hillman avenger wrote:
theleader82 wrote:Most of the violent crime in London is committee by Somali and Nigerian gangs. My uncle is in the police force. Is no wonder so many white British families have fled the capital.

No doubt it is awful to live in areas where this is happening, but there is no "white flight" going on.
There are people moving out of London ( although not as many coming in) and I suspect that has more to do with congestion, pollution, cost-of-living and house prices.

No 'white flight'?
So you undoubtedly can show that the white british population of London is numerically more or less the same or greater (subject to birthrate) as it has always been?
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

shivah

Post by shivah »

A fucking gyppo.
Grunt is a Chunt.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Nine other people arrested in connection with the case have been released on bail until 13 September.
If they are in the 'travelling community' will they turn up then? This biased individual thinks that is a dubious possibility

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

shivah wrote:

A fucking gyppo.

Vacuous cretin, can’t even spell “gyppo” correctly. Sod off back to the Gaunty thread you twat.

Devondevon

Post by Devondevon »

shivah wrote:

A fucking gyppo.

When that 78 year old OAP in defending his home and his wife who was in ill-health killed that criminal gypsie, the gypsies as a group swore vengeance and issued vile threats. I didnt see any Gypsie leader come out and condemn the threats and violence. In fact they as a group issued threats of violence snd death. Their behaviour was appalling

Last year the gypsies infested a two hundred year old brewery in Blackburn, Lancashire

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... 0-000.html

The police seemed to allow them to do it and just stood by. What the gypsies did was worse than rats. They urinated and defaecated everywhere and took whatever scrap they could from there. It was utter carnage

Where is any of their senior lot condemning this behaviour?

Any other human group would condemn this but they are not human. They are lawless, feral and like wild rats

Its their culture and unfortunately the police are unable to do anything about it

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... ewery.html
Last edited by Devondevon on Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

kancutlawns wrote:
shivah wrote:

A fucking gyppo.

Vacuous cretin, can’t even spell “gyppo” correctly. Sod off back to the Gaunty thread you twat.

?
The best way to spell ‘gyppo’ is g-y-p-p-o, surely?
E & OE

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

kancutlawns wrote:
shivah wrote:

A fucking gyppo.

Reasonable requests, reminders by Carlos again ignored. It is clearly stated in the forum rules that non members are fair game, but abuse of others who post on here will ot be tolerated. I suggest that is digested and retained.

Lawns will have a few days out to do that as it obviously hasn't sunk in.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Hillman avenger

Roy Twing wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:

No 'white flight'?
So you undoubtedly can show that the white british population of London is numerically more or less the same or greater (subject to birthrate) as it has always been?

The population of London has grown about 600,000 since 2015.
No doubt there are people who have moved out. I would.
As to their ethnicity, I don't think there are such figures.
Let alone data as to why people have moved out.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Roy Twing wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:

No 'white flight'?

The population of London has grown about 600,000 since 2015.
No doubt there are people who have moved out. I would.
As to their ethnicity, I don't think there are such figures.
Let alone data as to why people have moved out.

It does appear that we will have to wait until 2021 to know for sure (or the next best thing anyway).

So how can you say that there "is no 'white flight' going on"?

NB - there are figures at the census obviously, - in 2011 the white population was 44.9% of 8,173,000 - not that we'll remember even if this forum exists in 2021, but it would be interesting to see whether your claim was correct - I for one would happily make a wager with you.
Last edited by Roy Twing on Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
E & OE