Owen Jones kicked in the head

In-depth debate on all topical issues
subsub

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Post by subsub »

paolo wrote:A real a firm accusation

I’ll always pull you up on it same as I would with racism or homophobia

Be very careful with your accusations, paolo.
You've been banned before, let's not let it happen again.
WOKE AND PROUD

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

I doubt Wee Owen got attacked because he puts his hands on his hips ala Quentin Crisp. Even knuckle-dragging skinheads see that
as "old hat" these days.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

birdie wrote:Probably nothing to do with his politics or which newspaper he scribbles for, most likely an old fashioned case of vey un PC 'queer bashing', no one wanders the streets at 2am looking to bash up a political commentator, most likely got riled by either him, his partner of his mates in the pub.

Any pointers using your vast knowledge of life experiences as to the political persuasion of the individuals who kicked his head in? Oh yes, must have been peace loving Hari Krishnas or university undergraduates studying Egyptology.

Salem

Post by Salem »

shabbado wrote:
Salem wrote:Oh , by the way , i don't read the Daily Mail or any other newspaper for that matter.................apart from the Express and Star 8)

So as you said you don't read any newspapers :D

Harsh on the old E & S Shabbs , very harsh :partyman:
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Devondevon wrote:
Salem wrote:I'll bow to your superior knowledge Lawnsey .

Because all i see is heresay by the victim and his friends .

No matter what the reasons for the assault , i hope those who carried it out are punished as much as they should be

Thats if an assault really did take place.

He could have provoked it as ive said previously by making a pass at one of the men, their sons or their dads. Was Owen Jones drunk? If it comes to court and everything comes out then id believe it he was assaulted.

He turned up on TV without a scratch on his face and no bruising either. I mean if i kicked him in his head like i kick a football when taking a ong range shot then he would end up in intensive care at the minimum (Ive never been involved in a physical altercation since I was 6 years old)

Anyway i dont think its possible to have any sort of reasonable conversation with someone who quotes Diane Abbott in admiration.

You are still pushing the same rubbish as earlier [making a pass at one of the men, their sons or their dad]
Now adding to that with [Was Owen Jones drunk?]
So unless the find the attackers and prosecute them you won't believe it [If it comes to court and everything comes out then id believe it he was assaulted.]
You were asked before if you applied this principlke to all reported assaults, or does it depend on the viictim.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

No matter what the reasons for the assault , i hope those who carried it out are punished as much as they should be

Fair point salem. Apologies, I wasn’t implying you read the DM, was just commenting that other posters make reference to it as a primary news source even though it’s generally lamented as a joke.

paolo

Post by paolo »

subsub wrote:
paolo wrote:A real a firm accusation

I’ll always pull you up on it same as I would with racism or homophobia

Be very careful with your accusations, paolo.
You've been banned before, let's not let it happen again.

It’s a firm accusation, sub sub

You’re on s final warning

Let’s not firm it up
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Devondevon

Post by Devondevon »

VeritasVincit wrote:
Devondevon wrote:

Thats if an assault really did take place.

He could have provoked it as ive said previously by making a pass at one of the men, their sons or their dads. Was Owen Jones drunk? If it comes to court and everything comes out then id believe it he was assaulted.

He turned up on TV without a scratch on his face and no bruising either. I mean if i kicked him in his head like i kick a football when taking a ong range shot then he would end up in intensive care at the minimum (Ive never been involved in a physical altercation since I was 6 years old)

Anyway i dont think its possible to have any sort of reasonable conversation with someone who quotes Diane Abbott in admiration.

You are still pushing the same rubbish as earlier [making a pass at one of the men, their sons or their dad]
Now adding to that with [Was Owen Jones drunk?]
So unless the find the attackers and prosecute them you won't believe it [If it comes to court and everything comes out then id believe it he was assaulted.]
You were asked before if you applied this principlke to all reported assaults, or does it depend on the viictim.

You can think what you like.

Im extremely skeptical regarding little Owen Jones's pub tale.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Your scepticism is based purely on prejudice. You were asked before if you applied this principlke to all reported assaults, or does it depend on the viictim. Try answering.

Devondevon

Post by Devondevon »

VeritasVincit wrote:Your scepticism is based purely on prejudice. You were asked before if you applied this principlke to all reported assaults, or does it depend on the viictim. Try answering.

You can think what you want.

My skepticism is based on logic. Ive already partially posted it but in your defence of little Owen you seem very narrow minded.

Now how is it that after little Owen had his head kicked in... He goes on immediately on twitter to tell his groupie followers what happened and immediately pins the blame on a set of people.

The following morning he turns up on news and has no bruises or scratches on his little head. For inatance if he made a pass at my son and id kicked his head then he'd be brainalised or brain damaged at the very least (i havent had a physical altercation since i was 6) I understand the pub outside of which he was attacked where he was attacked is packed with CCTV and so is the pub.

Was there really an attack?

CCTV footage not been released so i dont believe little Owens "the boy who cried wolf" tale

Witnesses.No witnesses yet. His ilk don't count as witnesses

I know that little Owen when he is with his ilk loses all discipline. He comes across as spoilt little brat that needs a good slap.. Petulant and ill disciplined... Without control

So was he drunk and in his bravado little Owen made passes at one of the men, fathers or sons?

Did the whole thing even take place

I don't wish to discuss anymore as im now off for my lunch and the tbought of little Owen Jones will put me off my food

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I heard Connor Mcgregors tried to give OwenOwen a whisk(e)y enema but had eaten a bad jacket potato oiarlier dat day which made him knock the cunt sparko instead
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Devondevon wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:Your scepticism is based purely on prejudice. You were asked before if you applied this principlke to all reported assaults, or does it depend on the viictim. Try answering.

My skepticism is based on logic. Ive already partially posted it but in your defence of little Owen you seem very narrow minded.

Now how is it that after little Owen had his head kicked in... He goes on immediately on twitter to tell his groupie followers what happened and immediately pins the blame on a set of people.

The following morning he turns up on news and has no bruises or scratches on his little head. For inatance if he made a pass at my son and id kicked his head then he'd be brainalised or brain damaged at the very least (i havent had a physical altercation since i was 6) I understand the pub outside of which he was attacked where he was attacked is packed with CCTV and so is the pub.

CCTV footage not been released so i dont believe little Owens "the boy who cried wolf" tale

I know that little Owen when he is with his ilk loses all discipline. He comes across as spoilt little brat that needs a good slap.. Petulant and ill disciplined... Without control

So was he drunk and in his bravado little Owen made passes at one of the men, fathers or sons?

I don't wish to discuss anymore as im now off for my lunch and the tbought of little Owen Jones will put me off my food

You are obviiously so right.
He threw himself on the floor and scratched his own back.
Then got one of his friends to give him a black/bruised eye to give credence to his story.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9748704/o ... e-bbc-pub/

Why refer to "your defence of little Owen". What has his stature got to do with it?
" a spoilt little brat that needs a good slap.." so you condone violence, as long as it is someone you dislike or disagree with. i
" if he made a pass at my son" Did he make a pass at someone or is that just a product of your fevered bigotted brain.
As for me being narrow minded. From you that is laughable.
Oh. I forgot that earlier you wished an EU officail dead. Charming. You are disgusting.

Devondevon

Post by Devondevon »

VeritasVincit wrote:
Devondevon wrote:

Then got one of his friends to give him a black/bruised eye to give credence to his story.

Why refer to "your defence of little Owen". What has his stature got to do with it?
" a spoilt little brat that needs a good slap.." so you condone violence, as long as it is someone you dislike or disagree with. i
" if he made a pass at my son" Did he make a pass at someone or is that just a product of your fevered bigotted brain.
Oh. I forgot that earlier you wished an EU officail dead. Charming. You are disgusting.

That is not a black eye. No way that is a black eye! It looks more like he'd had less sleep..maybe having weird sex games involving scratching backs with his ilk

I refer to him as little because he is childish and petulant. As I said i don't at all condone violence but he really does deserve a good slap cos he is a spoilt brat. It's called discipline.

Anyway its pointless corresponding with you and complete waste of time

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Devondevon wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:
Devondevon wrote:

That is not a black eye. No way that is a black eye! It looks more like he'd had less sleep..maybe having weird sex games involving scratching backs with his ilk

I refer to him as little because he is childish and petulant. As I said i don't at all condone violence but he really does deserve a good slap cos he is a spoilt brat. It's called discipline.

Anyway its pointless corresponding with you and complete waste of time

You really are unbelievable.
You deny the evidence of a photo with the most stupid response ever.
You suggest he has been indulging in sex games.
You don't condone violence but say he needs a slap.
And finish with a petulant comment, of a type you have used in the past.
The nicest thing I an say about you Robert is that are warped.

antdad

Post by antdad »

Just don't mention Pele the sexual deviant...he shared a shower with the late great Bobby Moore don't you know. :lol: :lol:

Oh Heenan you are such a predicable dullard.