In-depth debate on all topical issues
Eaststand

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Post by Eaststand »

paolo wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:44 pm
Vespa wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:37 pm
paolo wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:26 pm
Vespa wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:47 pm
Eaststand wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:45 pm Im on anyones side who gives Owen Jones a slap. I dont give a shit if hes gay, hes human vermin. I despise fascists with all of my heart.

I know its illegal though, so I support the law.

But its fucking great he gets what he deserves every now and again.
If you ask Healy nicely he may send you his combat18 memorabilia - you could be his prison pen pal.
Due process has happened, and it was found that Jones was attacked because he is gay

totally unacceptable and so much so that it doesn't even need to be said

was there an element of him being attacked because he's a horrible little provoking shithouse? probably, but that is STILL totally unacceptable

owen jones, that aright wing apprentice slag who was caught getting reamed in a field, it doesn't matter, free speech should be allowed without the threat of violence

one would hope that the sentence that the perp serves will act as a deterrent

again, it shouldn't need to be said, but for the benefit of the resident provocateurs on here, no physical attack on folks for their sexual orientation, religious beliefs etc should be tolerated

mincing is still bad

r, t and s can try to double down, and fascist their way thru it...

from the first page of the thread

regardless of what jones stands for, what he incites and what he represents, he should be free to voice his opinion

if he has been subject to violence, the perps must be locked up

if he has done a smollett, he must be imprisoned

wanker as he is, he must be believed unless it's proven otherwise

i would love to see him get smashed, legally, in a boxing ring, but his right to free speech must not be interfered with
I'm not a fan of Jones, I think like many online commentators their output is steered more by their traffic analytics than their real opinions - you can see that is Jones' work over the year.

However, when people support the defence of a violent far-right homophobic thug on an aggravated assault charge I'm going to say something because I've met these people and they aren't heroes.
Quite right

The thug has no defence
Quite right.

Thats why hes in jail.

Still funny though.
Build Back More Betterer