Owen Jones kicked in the head

In-depth debate on all topical issues
antdad

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Post by antdad »

...you're wrong JudgeTedd, they had SCT (Snap Chat Tapestry) in 1066.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

I don't know what to believe any more.
Well, I believe Adrian Durham to be a bit of a cunt. Apart from that, I meant.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Devondevon

Post by Devondevon »

m4rkb wrote:Let's have some truth here.

The hard left, of which Bumboy Jones is a member, delight in any act of violence against the 'far right'. He posted an attack on TomRob while shooting his non existent load backing it up with claims that 'it's OK to punch a nazi'.

His mob delighted in it while pretending they did not support violence.

On the flip side thousands of normal everyday people who Jones claims are the far right have been deprived of watching the effeminate girl's blouse getting the kicking they were promised because it didn't happen.

Let's say if little Owen Jones really was attacked. Little Owen is very opinionated, loud and petulant spoilt brat. Now the type of people Owen hangs about it are probably like him and Peter Tatchell - loud,brash, opinionated and just down right rude and aggressive.

Lets be honest here - knowing how little Owen is like - do you seriously think he was the innocent party if an attack really took place?

The thing about Tatchell and Owen is I woulden't at all be suprised if they go to a pub full of normal, respectable good honest folks and then start playing with dildos, other sexy toys and talking out loudly in explicit homosexual terms. If someone dare tell them to be quiet then Tatchell and Owen Jones would become aggressive.

Owen Jones has stated that apparently "the attackers didnt say anything" ...If and that is a big IF an attack really took place then the attackers could have just had about enough and been totally disgusted by Owen Jone's behaviour. If someone did attack Owen then i believe one or two attackers would have hospitalised a whole group of Owen Jones/Peter Tatchell.

What Im trying to say is there's no CCTV and this is an area absolutely packed with CCTV, No description of attackers, no witnesses...his ilk don't count as witnesses. No statement from the landlord.

Ive looked at his supposed black eyes and it looks more like a little mascara has been smidged on. No way whatsoever that is a black eye

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I've heard Tatchell several times and he is a decent campaigner for gay rights. I believe his intentions are honest.

Jones on the other hand is the typical wimp I describe as needing to be gay because no decent woman would look at him seriously or think he was man enough to be ... well a man in a normal relationship.

He deliberately tries to provoke people he calls the 'far right' and has got the kind of attitude you could just punch, which is probably what happened here. He shot his mouth off, wouldn't stop but couldn't back it up so someone told the pipsqueak to fuck off. He continued mouthing off so someone stuck one on him. It happens a thousand times a day to all types of people who don't know when to button it.

I'm still looking forward to the video where all of this supposedly happened.

Sounds like a definite case of handbags to me.

The story has more holes than a Tetley teabag which apparently has a 1000 perforations.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Devondevon wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Let's have some truth here.

The hard left, of which Bumboy Jones is a member, delight in any act of violence against the 'far right'. He posted an attack on TomRob while shooting his non existent load backing it up with claims that 'it's OK to punch a nazi'.

His mob delighted in it while pretending they did not support violence.

On the flip side thousands of normal everyday people who Jones claims are the far right have been deprived of watching the effeminate girl's blouse getting the kicking they were promised because it didn't happen.

Let's say if little Owen Jones really was attacked. Little Owen is very opinionated, loud and petulant spoilt brat. Now the type of people Owen hangs about it are probably like him and Peter Tatchell - loud,brash, opinionated and just down right rude and aggressive.

Lets be honest here - knowing how little Owen is like - do you seriously think he was the innocent party if an attack really took place?

The thing about Tatchell and Owen is I woulden't at all be suprised if they go to a pub full of normal, respectable good honest folks and then start playing with dildos, other sexy toys and talking out loudly in explicit homosexual terms. If someone dare tell them to be quiet then Tatchell and Owen Jones would become aggressive.

Owen Jones has stated that apparently "the attackers didnt say anything" ...If and that is a big IF an attack really took place then the attackers could have just had about enough and been totally disgusted by Owen Jone's behaviour. If someone did attack Owen then i believe one or two attackers would have hospitalised a whole group of Owen Jones/Peter Tatchell.

What Im trying to say is there's no CCTV and this is an area absolutely packed with CCTV, No description of attackers, no witnesses...his ilk don't count as witnesses. No statement from the landlord.

Ive looked at his supposed black eyes and it looks more like a little mascara has been smidged on. No way whatsoever that is a black eye

What an appalling rant.
Your unfounded assertions, which add to those in previous posts, based on nothing but your own bigoted, prejudiced opinions, with more than a hint of homophobia, show up what you are. And your ‘supporter’s use of ‘bumboy’ reinforces this point.
I think deranged is as far as I can go on here describing you. I don't want to get banned like others in the past Robert.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I'd say it was a brilliant rant - and spot on. The kind of which this forum has been lacking for too long.

On as side note, there's no evidence this has come from a previously banned poster. So either put up or shut up.

PG30

Post by PG30 »

m4rkb wrote:I'd say it was a brilliant rant - and spot on. The kind of which this forum has been lacking for too long.

On as side note, there's no evidence this has come from a previously banned poster. So either put up or shut up.

Guess we can add homophobe to the list of winning personality traits you have

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

PG30 wrote:
m4rkb wrote:I'd say it was a brilliant rant - and spot on. The kind of which this forum has been lacking for too long.

Christ you're one angry person :lol:

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Probably as much evidence as you and your deranged mate have claimed about Owen Jones and his friends.
But actually we all know who he is, as you do.

Salem

Post by Salem »

VeritasVincit wrote:What an appalling rant.
Your unfounded assertions, which add to those in previous posts, based on nothing but your own bigoted, prejudiced opinions, with more than a hint of homophobia, show up what you are. And your ‘supporter’s use of ‘bumboy’ reinforces this point.
I think deranged is as far as I can go on here describing you. I don't want to get banned like others in the past Robert.

To be fair , i'm with Mark , fair post from DD .

Let's not forget it was the OP that started the thread which was based on "unfounded assertions based on nothing" except that he couldn't wait to jump on the Owen Jones bandwagon that he was given a coating by far right knuckle draggers , even though there is no proof whatsoever apart from Jones' say so .

Who ever did this assault should feel the full force of justice but maybe we should wait to find out who carried out this alleged assault before we start blaming a particular political viewpoint .
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

PG30

Post by PG30 »

m4rkb wrote:
PG30 wrote:

Christ you're one angry person :lol:

Not angry. Just embarrassed for you

birdie

Post by birdie »

Salem wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:What an appalling rant.

To be fair , i'm with Mark , fair post from DD .

Let's not forget it was the OP that started the thread which was based on "unfounded assertions based on nothing" except that he couldn't wait to jump on the Owen Jones bandwagon that he was given a coating by far right knuckle draggers , even though there is no proof whatsoever apart from Jones' say so .

Who ever did this assault should feel the full force of justice but maybe we should wait to find out who carried out this alleged assault before we start blaming a particular political viewpoint .

Isn't that the reason Jones gave for the assault. HIS political viewpoint,? but how he knows that was the reason is anyone's guess as he apparently has said that the attackers didn't say anything just got stuck in, so really he doesn't know why he got duffed up. but perhaps he does and isn't saying anything as it might give another slant on why whatever happened happened.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Putting the politics aside for a moment; these some of the points put forward by one poster.

whether Jones made a pass on one of the men or their sons or fathers we don't know
Owen Jones prefers boys
He could have provoked it as ive said previously by making a pass at one of the men, their sons or their dad
Was Owen Jones drunk?
no bruises or scratches on his little head
spoilt little brat that needs a good slap.
maybe having weird sex games involving scratching backs with his ilk
I woulden't at all be suprised if they go to a pub full of normal, respectable good honest folks and then start playing with dildos, other sexy toys and talking out loudly in explicit homosexual term
his supposed black eyes and it looks more like a little mascara has been smidged on

When this is the quality of his debate, all else he spouts should be ignored.

Now get back to the politics.

Salem

Post by Salem »

VeritasVincit wrote:Putting the politics aside for a moment; these some of the points put forward by one poster.
When this is the quality of his debate, all else he spouts should be ignored.

Hard to put politics aside VV when the OP couldn't wait to wade in to the right wing of the political spectrum . And make himself look like a bit of arse to-boot . No offence meant towards Lawnsey BTW , i usually respect his posts but i think he jumped the gun in this case .

As for ignoring "all else he spouts" , to be fair don't think it's down to you or me or anyone to be the judge of who ignores what .

I find certain posters are more agreeable than others but i take all opinions into account and respect them for what they are........opinions :)
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

The point surely is that he made assertions which were based on nothing but his own warped prejudices, which we know contain more than a hint of homophobia.
He could have criticised Jones without resorting to those claims.