Page 9 of 19

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:25 am
by The Ghost of Alex Higgins
Incinerating you say MyP?

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:48 am
by Devondevon
kancutlawns wrote:The lovely far right involved in another act of premeditated violence against an obvious target. Jones isn’t many peoples’ cup of tea but should debate be shut down by kicking someone in the head in public?

As Diane Abbot said, this is dangerous times we live in.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-49381944




Image

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:45 pm
by antdad
@Heenan...confirmed, I always took you for a schnook.

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:00 pm
by birdie
Unless the so called attackers knew who Owen is and his brand of bollocks I rather doubt that they would have taken any notice of him in the pub, Owen says they attacked him because of his politics so they must have had some kind of conversation with him, and those kinds of conversations, which lead to a duffing up outside, are rarely on the quiet and measured side, so if the exchange was heated it was up to the pub staff to try to defuse it and up to Owen and his boyfriend and mates to call a taxi to take them home, I am assuming that some kind of threat was made in the pub, along the lines of 'we'll get you mate', better to err on the side of caution, unless, heaven forfend, it's just a publicity stunt.
As has been said, it is a little strange that no footage, whether CCTV or mobile phone has been seen, even on social media.

Edit
Just read a previous post, seems that the attackers didn't say anything just went for him, so how does he know the attack was because of his political views?

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:21 pm
by antdad
LoL, well that's that then Birdie.

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:18 pm
by m4rkb
Let's have some truth here.

The hard left, of which Bumboy Jones is a member, delight in any act of violence against the 'far right'. He posted an attack on TomRob while shooting his non existent load backing it up with claims that 'it's OK to punch a nazi'.

His mob delighted in it while pretending they did not support violence.

On the flip side thousands of normal everyday people who Jones claims are the far right have been deprived of watching the effeminate girl's blouse getting the kicking they were promised because it didn't happen.

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:00 am
by PG30
m4rkb wrote:Let's have some truth here.

The hard left, of which Bumboy Jones is a member, delight in any act of violence against the 'far right'. He posted an attack on TomRob while shooting his non existent load backing it up with claims that 'it's OK to punch a nazi'.

His mob delighted in it while pretending they did not support violence.

On the flip side thousands of normal everyday people who Jones claims are the far right have been deprived of watching the effeminate girl's blouse getting the kicking they were promised because it didn't happen.


Moved on to completely denying the attack now have you?

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:01 am
by paolo
PG30 wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Let's have some truth here.

The hard left, of which Bumboy Jones is a member, delight in any act of violence against the 'far right'. He posted an attack on TomRob while shooting his non existent load backing it up with claims that 'it's OK to punch a nazi'.

His mob delighted in it while pretending they did not support violence.

On the flip side thousands of normal everyday people who Jones claims are the far right have been deprived of watching the effeminate girl's blouse getting the kicking they were promised because it didn't happen.


Moved on to completely denying the attack now have you?


In defence of the right wing nazis it must have been a limp wrist Ed attack

At least the contemptible Jones has not tried to make political gain from the horrendous and violent attack

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:18 am
by PG30
Limp wristed and bumboy

Interesting

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:24 am
by subsub
m4rkb wrote:Bumboy Jones

:shock:
Embarrassed for you, lad.

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:49 am
by Devondevon
m4rkb wrote:Let's have some truth here.

The hard left, of which Bumboy Jones is a member, delight in any act of violence against the 'far right'. He posted an attack on TomRob while shooting his non existent load backing it up with claims that 'it's OK to punch a nazi'.

His mob delighted in it while pretending they did not support violence.

On the flip side thousands of normal everyday people who Jones claims are the far right have been deprived of watching the effeminate girl's blouse getting the kicking they were promised because it didn't happen.


Lets be honest and frank here - Did an attack really take place?

Until we get CCTV coverage - even then its not enough for me as it could have been staged and knowing the depths of depravity little Owen would go to...I mean unless we have convictions in a court of law what actually transpired then as far as im concerned little Owen Jones pub attack tale is just a fib

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:14 am
by subsub
Devondevon wrote:Did an attack really take place?

Until we get CCTV coverage - even then its not enough for me as it could have been staged and knowing the depths of depravity little Owen would go to...I mean unless we have convictions in a court of law what actually transpired then as far as im concerned little Owen Jones pub attack tale is just a fib

#issues

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:24 am
by VeritasVincit
In my local paper this morning there is; a report of a man stabbed numerous times, an attempted abduction of a baby and a theft from a taxi driver. As no-one has been convicted of these offences and there is no CCTV available, they are all clearly fake news.

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:12 am
by JudgeTedd
VeritasVincit wrote:In my local paper this morning there is; a report of a man stabbed numerous times, an attempted abduction of a baby and a theft from a taxi driver. As no-one has been convicted of these offences and there is no CCTV available, they are all clearly fake news.


I was just reading a book about the Battle of Hastings. But as there was no CCTV footage I’m not sure what to believe. :(

Re: Owen Jones kicked in the head

Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:19 am
by subsub
JudgeTedd wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:In my local paper this morning there is; a report of a man stabbed numerous times, an attempted abduction of a baby and a theft from a taxi driver. As no-one has been convicted of these offences and there is no CCTV available, they are all clearly fake news.


I was just reading a book about the Battle of Hastings. But as there was no CCTV footage I’m not sure what to believe. :(

:lol: :lol: