Offended by everything

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Reg

Re: Offended by everything

Post by Reg »

birdie wrote:Hey, fellas, cannot you find summat meaningful to bellyache about? Like the decline of the Painted Lady or the Red Admiral? But I did find a Cinnabar Moth in my garden the other day, beautiful and something I've never known about but it seems that as I have neglected the garden over the last few months the moths have bred in the' weed's. Lighten up, look around, see what is there to delight the eye and soul, sod being offended by everything, delight in the world about you, but beware the bumble bees which are a bloody pain in the compost heap.

Luv and xxx's

Fly high Birdie! 8)

Roy IN!!

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

birdie wrote:Hey, fellas, cannot you find summat meaningful to bellyache about? Like the decline of the Painted Lady or the Red Admiral? But I did find a Cinnabar Moth in my garden the other day, beautiful and something I've never known about but it seems that as I have neglected the garden over the last few months the moths have bred in the' weed's. Lighten up, look around, see what is there to delight the eye and soul, sod being offended by everything, delight in the world about you, but beware the bumble bees which are a bloody pain in the compost heap.

Luv and xxx's

The cinnabar moth lays its eggs mostly on ragwort, which is most commonly found along the side of railway tracks. If you recently saw a moth you probably missed the caterpillars which are small and tiger striped.
I used to see lots along the old mineral line behind my house, but there didn’t seem to be any this year.

birdie

Post by birdie »

VeritasVincit wrote:

Luv and xxx's

The cinnabar moth lays its eggs mostly on ragwort, which is most commonly found along the side of railway tracks. If you recently saw a moth you probably missed the caterpillars which are small and tiger striped.
I used to see lots along the old mineral line behind my house, but there didn’t seem to be any this year.

Ragwort aplenty in my garden since I've neglected it over the last year due to circumstances, it's quite a nice plant really, and a weed is only a flower in the wrong place, the lad who comes to help can only do so much so I'm letting the back 1/3 go back to nature, it's amazing what's coming up.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

What does majormajor devondevon think about it?
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

CINNABOBS
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN