Coleen Rooney

In-depth debate on all topical issues
beingsoblase

Re: Coleen Rooney

Post by beingsoblase »

JudgeTedd wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
shabbado wrote:
m4rkb wrote:I'm amazed anyone's remotely interested in this tittle tattle.

This.

It's beyond inane.

Damning indictment on 21st Century Britain

Yup.

Reality TV, wags, Simon Cowell, Soaps, Z list celebrities - welcome to modern Britain :rolleyes:

You lot are all correct on this, it does show how bad modern Britain is.........

But, and it’s a big ‘but’, I’m finding this story absolutely fascinating!

Not only has someone who has been using slimy underhand tactics to get well in with the press been caught out red handed. The part I find extraordinary is, how could a national newspaper have fallen for such a simple sting?

Let’s take the final story as an example. The house had apparently been flooded. Now how hard would it have been for the reporter to have done a bit of research into flooding in that area? They could’ve phoned the local paper and asked if the flooding was bad. I’m sure if they’d mentioned they were from the Sun, the local journalist would’ve seen this as a big break. The Sun could’ve even sent the reporter to the area. Done a piece about the flooding!!!

But none of that seems to have happened. Instead some lazy journalist has sat in their Metropolitan London bubble and ‘gone’ with the story supplied by their ‘source’. Not only that, but other papers reported it too!!!! Not one of them bothered to find out if it was true.

Which all begs the question - what else have they not bothered researching????

Most of what they print.

Had a taste of it myself last week when I was aboard the Azura, on a cruise around the med we had to stop and rescue 17 migrants adrift in a little inflatable boat.
In the sun, online one named source simply described what happened, but another unnamed source said a lot of passengers were pissed off about the unscheduled stop, which is total bollocks. No one I talked to on board was of that opinion. Also the video the daily mail said was of the rescu was actually of a passenger being taken ashore for medical treatment.
The day after.
The migrants were put into a Spanish police boat after this.

Later on we had to spend a night in Monaco when the sea got to rough for us to get back via the tender boats. Same thing, saw some utter horseshit in the media about that too.

Why investigate anything when you can just sit on your arse, stealing stuff from Facebook and Twitter, then making up aoad of bollocks.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

Danielle Lloyd has started her own members only glamour model site. Her best years are past her anyway.
Man U and rangers

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:Danielle Lloyd has started her own members only glamour model site. Her best years are past her anyway.

Don’t know who she is. I know the square root of fuck all or know who the fuck these worthless twats are and fortunately by watching so little TV, listening to independent radio stations, 5Dead or TS or reading online papers targeted at morons I feel my quality of life is improving.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Leg openers for the dribbling retards we bestow so much praise on because they can kick and run at a ball without going arse over tit.

Granted these 'wags' may be a rung or two up the intelligence ladder that their mostly male partners, but still a rung or six below the Jack Russell puppy you're trying to teach not to eat its own turds.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

This is literally the gayest thread.

Really explains the threads about women you'd like to bonk.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

It doesn't.

No one, apart from Ol Perv Pet wants to sling a length up Caravan Colleen.
Proud Gammon

subsub

Post by subsub »

Basualdo wrote:It doesn't.

No one, apart from Ol Perv Pet wants to sling a length up Caravan Colleen.

She seems nice enough, but does nothing for me.
WOKE AND PROUD

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Ditto.
Proud Gammon

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

The best thing about this story is Coleen being trumpeted as a Sherlock level sleuth for using a tactic any 14-year-old girl could have told her about.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

The best thing about this story is Coleen being trumpeted as a Sherlock level sleuth for using a tactic any 14-year-old girl could have told her about.