Coleen Rooney

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: Coleen Rooney

Post by m4rkb »

VeritasVincit wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Collleeeeeeeeen sank them claws early doors, waynios her vewwy own santy clause

To repeat what's already been stated.
She sank 'them claws' so early doors that they were both at school when they got together, when his football achievements were still in an unknown future.

By the way; do you always write in that funny way, because I often haven't a clue what you are trying to say.

Why is it always the grammar freaks who can't understand a sentence.

Oh, and you left out the question mark.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

birdie wrote:
Petingo wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
Petingo wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:Fat ? Should have gone to Specsavers

You mad, Zam..... :(

She looks a bit tasty to me innit :evil:

You're not known for being overly particular, Pet.

I doubt any of 'the 300' were supermodels.

And most of them didn’t come up to Colleen’s standard.

And no bugger on here would kick Colleen out of bed, don’t worry ‘bout that.

I certainly WOULDN'T invite her in in the first place :P

:lol: :roll: :lol:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

m4rkb wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Collleeeeeeeeen sank them claws early doors, waynios her vewwy own santy clause

To repeat what's already been stated.
She sank 'them claws' so early doors that they were both at school when they got together, when his football achievements were still in an unknown future.

By the way; do you always write in that funny way, because I often haven't a clue what you are trying to say.

Why is it always the grammar freaks who can't understand a sentence.

Oh, and you left out the question mark.

'waynios her vewwy own santy clause'
If you think that not interpreting that phrase is the mark of a grammar freak, you don't know much about grammar.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

The grammar is fine. You just don't understand the dialect

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

What dialect is that supposed to be ? ? ?
Just making sure I didn't omit a question mark, or interrogation point as grammar freaks like to call it.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

VeritasVincit wrote:What dialect is that supposed to be ? ? ?
Just making sure I didn't omit a question mark, or interrogation point as grammar freaks like to call it.

It's Ghostalese. A common language in here.

Your grammar in the final sentence was fine. However you did omit the comma after the word 'point' to properly separate the clauses.

paolo

Post by paolo »

his story is rather amusing because our girl thought would get away with snitching on a rival… but instead got completely busted!

You may have heard part of this story, but we have two exclusive pieces of information at the end that make it even juicer, so read on!

These two women are married to athletes in the same sport.

We’ll call the women Ree and Roo.

Although their husbands are friends and the wives have sat together at games, Roo gets a lot more attention in the media than Ree. That’s not surprising given that Roo and her husband are richer and more famous and have been around longer.

Ree has been pretending to be Roo’s friend. However, behind Roo’s back, she was leaking to the media every detail of Roo’s private life.

Except… the details weren’t real!

You see, Roo suspected that Ree had been blabbing to the tabloids. So, Roo set a clever little trap for Ree. She would feed false secrets (e.g. “I’m going to a fertility clinic”) to Roo – and only Roo – on social media, and then watch to see if it appeared in the media.

Sure enough, it did.

Man oh man. Busted!

Ree is now frantically scrambling. She is pretending that she was not the source, that her social media must have been hacked, etc.

Basically, Ree is lying to try to save her own skin. The husbands are stuck in the middle. And the media outlet that published the fake news is trying to figure out how to handle the scandal in a united way.

Here is what is going on behind the scenes:

While [Ree] is pretending that she was hacked, I can confirm 100% that our source was [Ree] herself. There was no hacking.

There are executive-level meetings going on right now to figure out how to deal with the fallout of having a reliable source who fed us fake stories because she herself was given fake information.

And that’s not all!

We have one more exclusive piece of information for you that is going to make this already scandalous story explode!

One more thing. There has been speculation about another source known as “The Secret Wife” who has been leaking stories about OTHER athletes and their wives or girlfriends.

It’s Ree.

Now that’s some premier gossip!
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Apparently the Sun asked Rooney for comment prior to printing the allegations or whatever they were (I have zero interest in this BTW so don't know). Each time she replied 'No comment".

If they were untrue, she could have simply said so. But then again she wouldn't have the current publicity which matters most.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

I'm struggling to understand why this thread is in D&D

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I'm amazed anyone's remotely interested in this tittle tattle.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

m4rkb wrote:I'm amazed anyone's remotely interested in this tittle tattle.

This.

It's beyond inane.

Damning indictment on 21st Century Britain
A joyless arsehole.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

shabbado wrote:

This.

It's beyond inane.

Yup.

Reality TV, wags, Simon Cowell, Soaps, Z list celebrities - welcome to modern Britain :rolleyes:

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

The one thing I find quite baffling about all of this is that Lizzy cundy hasn't been all over daytime itv and the tabloids to give her vital insights into this national crisis.

Prediction.
Lizzy will come out with a near identical story within a few weeks.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

paolo wrote:his story is rather amusing because our girl thought would get away with snitching on a rival… but instead got completely busted!

You may have heard part of this story, but we have two exclusive pieces of information at the end that make it even juicer, so read on!

These two women are married to athletes in the same sport.

We’ll call the women Ree and Roo.

Although their husbands are friends and the wives have sat together at games, Roo gets a lot more attention in the media than Ree. That’s not surprising given that Roo and her husband are richer and more famous and have been around longer.

Ree has been pretending to be Roo’s friend. However, behind Roo’s back, she was leaking to the media every detail of Roo’s private life.

Except… the details weren’t real!

You see, Roo suspected that Ree had been blabbing to the tabloids. So, Roo set a clever little trap for Ree. She would feed false secrets (e.g. “I’m going to a fertility clinic”) to Roo – and only Roo – on social media, and then watch to see if it appeared in the media.

Sure enough, it did.

Man oh man. Busted!

Ree is now frantically scrambling. She is pretending that she was not the source, that her social media must have been hacked, etc.

Basically, Ree is lying to try to save her own skin. The husbands are stuck in the middle. And the media outlet that published the fake news is trying to figure out how to handle the scandal in a united way.

Here is what is going on behind the scenes:

While [Ree] is pretending that she was hacked, I can confirm 100% that our source was [Ree] herself. There was no hacking.

There are executive-level meetings going on right now to figure out how to deal with the fallout of having a reliable source who fed us fake stories because she herself was given fake information.

And that’s not all!

We have one more exclusive piece of information for you that is going to make this already scandalous story explode!

One more thing. There has been speculation about another source known as “The Secret Wife” who has been leaking stories about OTHER athletes and their wives or girlfriends.

It’s Ree.

Now that’s some premier gossip!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love you, P.

(in a Scouse, macho way of course :drinkers: )
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Steve Hunt wrote:
shabbado wrote:

This.

It's beyond inane.

Yup.

Reality TV, wags, Simon Cowell, Soaps, Z list celebrities - welcome to modern Britain :rolleyes:

You lot are all correct on this, it does show how bad modern Britain is.........

But, and it’s a big ‘but’, I’m finding this story absolutely fascinating!

Not only has someone who has been using slimy underhand tactics to get well in with the press been caught out red handed. The part I find extraordinary is, how could a national newspaper have fallen for such a simple sting?

Let’s take the final story as an example. The house had apparently been flooded. Now how hard would it have been for the reporter to have done a bit of research into flooding in that area? They could’ve phoned the local paper and asked if the flooding was bad. I’m sure if they’d mentioned they were from the Sun, the local journalist would’ve seen this as a big break. The Sun could’ve even sent the reporter to the area. Done a piece about the flooding!!!

But none of that seems to have happened. Instead some lazy journalist has sat in their Metropolitan London bubble and ‘gone’ with the story supplied by their ‘source’. Not only that, but other papers reported it too!!!! Not one of them bothered to find out if it was true.

Which all begs the question - what else have they not bothered researching????
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022