Stabbings in Manchester

In-depth debate on all topical issues
VeritasVincit

Re: Stabbings in Manchester

Post by VeritasVincit »

theleader82 wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:Extracted from the report in a reliable news source.

“A man in his 40s is being questioned on suspicion of serious assault”
“reportedly shouted racist abuse at staff swung a knife at random victims after a row broke out in a Starbucks”
“I came out of work and saw a black man shouting racial slurs like 'n****r' and being very hostile towards an Arndale worker, who was also black.”
“he was swearing and telling the public 'I'm going to f*** you up”
“He was pointing at the police and Arndale workers and saying things like 'just because I'm a n****'.”

The comment about him being black is interesting as the photos of him being detained show he had a least one white leg.
Unless he was wearing white longjohns.

He was a black man. You can see his face when he’s on the floor. They don’t seem to suffer as much knife crime in countries such as Japan and South Korea

With a white leg!

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Very s trange man then. Black face and white leg

Monello

Post by Monello »

VeritasVincit wrote:
Monello wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote: The comment about him being black is interesting as the photos of him being detained show he had a least one white leg.

Does his colour matter? I'm sure the five people stabbed aren't that bothered.

It does to the bigots who post comments, usually in the newspapers. Some already suggesting his race.

Maybe it's a black man who painted his leg white, or a white man blacked up with a curly wig.

I think that the reason people are talking about his race and ethnicity, is because he is quite clearly black. Why are people bigots who have recognised this and who have said he is black?

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Monello wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:
Monello wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote: The comment about him being black is interesting as the photos of him being detained show he had a least one white leg.

Does his colour matter? I'm sure the five people stabbed aren't that bothered.

It does to the bigots who post comments, usually in the newspapers. Some already suggesting his race.

Maybe it's a black man who painted his leg white, or a white man blacked up with a curly wig.

I think that the reason people are talking about his race and ethnicity, is because he is quite clearly black. Why are people bigots who have recognised this and who have said he is black?

It's the usual reaction in comments sections whenever there is a crime of violence-whether or not any details have been released.
If they see a photo then it's OK but invariably they do so before there's any information.
My local MEN and the Mirror have a good number of these who appear regularly.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

VeritasVincit wrote:
theleader82 wrote:
VeritasVincit wrote:Extracted from the report in a reliable news source.

“A man in his 40s is being questioned on suspicion of serious assault”
“reportedly shouted racist abuse at staff swung a knife at random victims after a row broke out in a Starbucks”
“I came out of work and saw a black man shouting racial slurs like 'n****r' and being very hostile towards an Arndale worker, who was also black.”
“he was swearing and telling the public 'I'm going to f*** you up”
“He was pointing at the police and Arndale workers and saying things like 'just because I'm a n****'.”

The comment about him being black is interesting as the photos of him being detained show he had a least one white leg.

He was a black man. You can see his face when he’s on the floor. They don’t seem to suffer as much knife crime in countries such as Japan and South Korea

With a white leg!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

subsub

Post by subsub »

It is baffling that after any kind of stabbing or shooting, certain forumers leap on here to discuss/speculate on the ethnicity of the attacker ahead of anything else.

Very odd.
WOKE AND PROUD

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Anything stabbing or shooting usually conjures up the prospect of the perpetrator being black because it usually is.

An inconvenient truth for some people.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

VeritasVincit wrote:Very s trange man then. Black face and white leg

Looks quite easy to Photoshop to me. Wouldn't be surprised if it was for some obscure reason.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Fortunately, a proper newspaper, The Daily Mail, has a video of all this.

The man is clearly a shandy as he definitely has a white leg.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... entre.html

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Just having a butchers around the main newspapers to see the various slants starting with the Guardian to see what crap they print and I'll give them credit for this as it's the first think I've read in that Andrex replacement I've ever agreed with.
The investigation into the attack was focusing on whether the suspect was incited by Islamist propaganda and how big a part mental health issues may have the played.

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:Anything stabbing or shooting usually conjures up the prospect of the perpetrator being black because it usually is.

But what is your point?
WOKE AND PROUD

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Chances are he smokes a tone of skunk before breakfast, is totally friendless and has been picked on by people who don't want their 72 virgins themselves but out of sheer kindness would like him to have them.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:Anything stabbing or shooting usually conjures up the prospect of the perpetrator being black because it usually is.

But what is your point?

A blunt question. Does any stabbing or gun related street incident not make you think the same?

There is nothing to fear for saying yes just like mass brawls at football matches conjure up the image of white drunken thugs who are equally reprehensible.

It's just a plain fact.

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:
subsub wrote:

But what is your point?

A blunt question. Does any stabbing or gun related street incident not make you think the same?

There is nothing to fear for saying yes just like mass brawls at football matches conjure up the image of white drunken thugs who are equally reprehensible.

It's just a plain fact.

But even if that is the case, so what?
Every time there's an atrocity etc, the usual suspects on here pile in if the perpetrator is black or Muslim, with a rather unsavoury "I-told-you-so" vibe
WOKE AND PROUD

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

subsub wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
subsub wrote:

But what is your point?

It's just a plain fact.

But even if that is the case, so what?
Every time there's an atrocity etc, the usual suspects on here pile in if the perpetrator is black or Muslim, with a rather unsavoury "I-told-you-so" vibe

Because that is what the evidence consistently bears out.

How you feel about it doesn't dispute the fact.