Nicola Sturgeon

In-depth debate on all topical issues
kevin04

Re: Nicola Sturgeon

Post by kevin04 »

Zippy wrote:
kevin04 wrote:
shabbado wrote:
finchman wrote:A true fact about wee Nicola....
At university her nickname was 'Seaweed' , because even the tide wouldn't take her out.

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.ph ... on/page/2/

Of course it comes from a Hertz forum.

Diet Huns. Although a cracking stadium they have.

Never been to Tynecastle, kev-o. Only Easter Road, which was a decent ground.

Both stadiums are great, Zipster. Although Tynie is fantastic esp if you are in the away end and cuffed them 0-4. :D
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:
Ralph wrote: an independent Scotland in the EU.

Ohhhh......The irony in that . :rolleyes:

No irony at all. I’m struggling to think what the unionist argument against it will be.

Tied to a hobbled rUK as it spends the next few decades struggling to find new role in the world, arguing about trade deals etc - OR - a fully independent country & member of the biggest trading bloc on planet earth.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Petingo wrote:
At university her nickname was 'Seaweed' , because even the tide wouldn't take her out.

But the tide does take seaweed out, Finch.

Take it up with the prick who said it at wee Krankies university Pet.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

shivah wrote:Why doesn't she just say in her interviews fuck the Sassanachs.

Fucking dumpy old racist bitch.

Isn't this exactly the sort of thing you're constantly slagging Jon gaunt off for?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

finchman wrote:
Petingo wrote:

But the tide does take seaweed out, Finch.

Take it up with the prick who said it at wee Krankies university Pet.

Ah......so you are admitting to posting nonsensical quotes from pricks, Finch :x

Sort yer life out, fella :P
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

When it comes to IndyRef 2 the SNP should replay this clip ad nauseum.

Now illustrates Sassenach contempt for Scotland more than this.

Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

shivah

Post by shivah »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:

They won't be allowed to join the EU. If they do, then the Catalonians will demand it too. Spain would veto the Jocks joining.
Grunt is a Chunt.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

shivah wrote:
AlcoholBrazil wrote:

They won't be allowed to join the EU. If they do, then the Catalonians will demand it too. Spain would veto the Jocks joining.

Spain say they won't

https://elpais.com/internacional/2019/0 ... 02022.html

shivah

Post by shivah »

Petingo wrote:When it comes to IndyRef 2 the SNP should replay this clip ad nauseum.

Are the English still expected to give Jockland as much money after independence as they get under the Barnett Formula?
Grunt is a Chunt.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

shivah wrote:
Petingo wrote:When it comes to IndyRef 2 the SNP should replay this clip ad nauseum.

Are the English still expected to give Jockland as much money after independence as they get under the Barnett Formula?

Yes.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

That's it passed in the Scottish parliament now. 68 to 54 votes.

After last week's election result (SNP won 48 out of 59 seats) ; the EU election (SNP won 3/6) ; the EU referendum 62% - 38% , and the Holyrood election of 2016 - The SNP and Scottish Greens have a majority.

I'd like to hear how the Tories have a mandate for Brexit with 43% of the UK vote yet the SNP don't have one for never mind leaving the UK, but holding a vote assesing if they should stay or leave with 45% of the Scottish vote? If you are going to play the 55% of people voted for Unionist parties, then the exact same 55% of the UK voted for Remain parties.

Nothing will happen though. The Tories will rubber this, the SNP will take them to court it will be a long drawn out process without anything happening until the 2021 Scottish election.

That will then be a ''generation'' or a poltiical generation, well it is according to the Nothern Ireland act.

I don't expect anything radical to happen or mass protest, but two who I know are Yes supporters but hardly radidcals : one is trying to organise a walk to Westminister and the other is basically saying we should be looking at civil disobience.

The majority of Scots are couthy and dour. Yessers wil mostly bump their gums for the next few years, whilst Naw voters will just batter home ''we said Naw in 2014,"

I doubt many are worried about this, but I don't expect anything to happen or there to be a second referendum anytime soon.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

kevin04 wrote:That's it passed in the Scottish parliament now. 68 to 54 votes.

After last week's election result (SNP won 48 out of 59 seats) ; the EU election (SNP won 3/6) ; the EU referendum 62% - 38% , and the Holyrood election of 2016 - The SNP and Scottish Greens have a majority.

I'd like to hear how the Tories have a mandate for Brexit with 43% of the UK vote yet the SNP don't have one for never mind leaving the UK, but holding a vote assesing if they should stay or leave with 45% of the Scottish vote? If you are going to play the 55% of people voted for Unionist parties, then the exact same 55% of the UK voted for Remain parties.

Nothing will happen though. The Tories will rubber this, the SNP will take them to court it will be a long drawn out process without anything happening until the 2021 Scottish election.

That will then be a ''generation'' or a poltiical generation, well it is according to the Nothern Ireland act.

I don't expect anything radical to happen or mass protest, but two who I know are Yes supporters but hardly radidcals : one is trying to organise a walk to Westminister and the other is basically saying we should be looking at civil disobience.

The majority of Scots are couthy and dour. Yessers wil mostly bump their gums for the next few years, whilst Naw voters will just batter home ''we said Naw in 2014,"

I doubt many are worried about this, but I don't expect anything to happen or there to be a second referendum anytime soon.

Scotland will leave the EU on 1st February. Once that's happened , will they still be as keen on independence ? They can't join on their own, and they need another country or countries to support them.

This stuff about another referrendum is the same as remoaners wanting a re run. You can't just keep re running Referrendums till you get the result you want.

If they do civil disobedience who'd care ? They'd only be inconveniencing each other.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Royal24s wrote:
kevin04 wrote:That's it passed in the Scottish parliament now. 68 to 54 votes.

Scotland will leave the EU on 1st February. Once that's happened , will they still be as keen on independence ? They can't join on their own, and they need another country or countries to support them.
But they can.

This stuff about another referrendum is the same as remoaners wanting a re run. You can't just keep re running Referrendums till you get the result you want.

But apparently you can keep running elections until you do. Two since the refeRendum. Funny that.

If they do civil disobedience who'd care ? They'd only be inconveniencing each other.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

Just more guff from glaikit Nicola, bumping her gums on something she knows that the UK government will not grant. She got her and what she promised was a 'once in a generation' vote in 2014 and it failed, just like the one before.

She should be leading the line in Brexit discussions to make sure there is a good deal for Scotland for trade, farming, fishing, whisky etc etc instead she wastes time and taxpayers money on The Referendums (Scotland) Bill.
Godwin's law

shivah

Post by shivah »

I'm a sassenach and also a member of the SNP so stick that up your racist arse.
Grunt is a Chunt.