Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: London Bridge stabbings

Post by Carlos J »

paolo wrote:this cunt is frightening

One comment:
Duncan Gow
14 hours ago
For anyone who remembers her when she shared the sofa with Portillo on Andrew Neil’s Thursday night programme she is clearly not well. Not a fan and certainly don’t share her political ideals but even I can see something is clearly not right.
Is quite correct. She's all over the place and bluffing through ain't good for anybody.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Bottom line, is that those going on about the benefits of rehab at a time like this, clearly care more about the life of the criminal than that of the victims and their families. Denial is futile. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

It's full of crocs though.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Carlos J wrote:

One comment:
Duncan Gow
14 hours ago
For anyone who remembers her when she shared the sofa with Portillo on Andrew Neil’s Thursday night programme she is clearly not well. Not a fan and certainly don’t share her political ideals but even I can see something is clearly not right.
Is quite correct. She's all over the place and bluffing through ain't good for anybody.

Not ill, just very, very stupid.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

This is the sort of person we should be talking about at this time, not the human rights and rehabilitation of the scum who decided he would stab to death a few people who were trying to help him.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -pole.html

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Basualdo wrote:
Carlos J wrote:

One comment:
Duncan Gow
14 hours ago

Oh she is a cunt and thick as shit, noted, Bas, and from a Labour voter. But she's off or on wrong meds there.

Despite being a cunt, parading on TV and making a twat of yourself isn't a good look for anyone.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Carlos J wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
Carlos J wrote:

One comment:
Duncan Gow
14 hours ago

Oh she is a cunt and thick as shit, noted, Bas, and from a Labour voter. But she's off or on wrong meds there.

Despite being a cunt, parading on TV and making a twat of yourself isn't a good look for anyone.

as a judgement call, it's important to acknowledge that corbyn barebacked that

then went back for more

even portillo wouldn't entertain it, and he's had many a hamstering
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

paolo wrote:
Carlos J wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
Carlos J wrote:

One comment:
Duncan Gow
14 hours ago

then went back for more

I would bareback her, paolo. One for the TF team and a great black BBW. Six degrees of Cobyn semen?

Still, she's an idiotic fool.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Carlos J wrote:
paolo wrote:
Carlos J wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
Carlos J wrote:

One comment:
Duncan Gow
14 hours ago

then went back for more

I would bareback her, paolo. One for the TF team and a great black BBW. Six degrees of Cobyn semen?

Still, she's an idiotic fool.
She's ready to receive your fountain...

... of mathematical knowledge.

( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Owen Jones and his crew telling us not to politicise the deaths.

If two people had been killed by a 'far right' terrorist do you think they would be demanding we not politicise it?

Or would he have tweeted constantly about far right hate, the rise of fascism and blamed the Tories ?
There's no poem, just prose.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Owen Jones and his crew telling us not to politicise the deaths.

If two people had been killed by a 'far right' terrorist do you think they would be demanding we not politicise it?

Or would he have tweeted constantly about far right hate, the rise of fascism and blamed the Tories ?

Anyone here thinks politicians should politicise these murder victims (let's call them what they are) to hack votes?

When Johnson gave his first statement about the murders he started off saying his party had promised 20,000 more police officers. That was crass.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Vespa wrote:
Holden Mcgroyne wrote:Owen Jones and his crew telling us not to politicise the deaths.

Anyone here thinks politicians should politicise these murder victims (let's call them what they are) to hack votes?

When Johnson gave his first statement about the murders he started off saying his party had promised 20,000 more police officers. That was crass.

As I hope you will agree was Corbyn using the Manchester bombing to try to score party points in the same way ?
There's no poem, just prose.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:
Vespa wrote:

As I hope you will agree was Corbyn using the Manchester bombing to try to score party points in the same way ?

What did Corbyn do, I'll probably agree with you but what did he say?