Corbyn in league with Russians

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Corbyn in league with Russians

Post by Royal24s »

https://news.sky.com/story/leaked-docum ... t-11880096

It turns out that anti Semitic party Labour has been working with Russian Intelligence to 'disinform' the public with various dubious documents.

Who should we appoint as the equivalent to Muller to oversee the investigation into all this and would it still be possible for Corbyn to serve as an elected representative during this long process ?
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Royal24s

Re: Corbyn in league with Russians

Post by Royal24s »

The evidence mounts quickly on this.
Just exactly what is Corbyn's link with Putin ? An investigation must be started NOW, before any more damage can be done

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... uld-still/

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics ... tion-Putin

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Everyone should read this

"The 80s were a strange, conflicted time for many on the British left, not least Corbyn, whose geopolitical sympathies are now under scrutiny thanks to garbled – and much derided – allegations from a former Czechoslovakian spy. Ján Sarkocy has claimed the Labour leader as an asset of the Soviet bloc intelligence services during the era of Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... abour-left

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

To be honest the Russians don't worry me and I've been able to work out who I'm going to vote in the UK's latest pretence at democracy entirely without their help.

Corbyn has surely shifted his allegiances from the Bear, who are now more likely to be seen as the Far right than commies, primarily to Islamic terrorists with other terrorists having to compete for second place in his attention.

Surely if the Russians wanted to fuck us up completely they'd put all their weight behind supporting him.

It would be OK though under these circumstances as it's the left who are blameless on everything and hold the moral high ground on everything too.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

That's all quite right in the world of common sense M4krb, but this is modern politics were talking about. Get your retaliation in first ,and accusations of Russian collusion are standard tactics now you know. Similarly , after 30 years of being accused of racism if you disagree with the left about the weather forecast , let's enjoy the anti semitism thing.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I've not caught too much of the news today but apparently the Russians are funding both sides of the brexit divide in order to sow chaos.

We'll it's not sowing chaos with me so I guess the other side is more susceptible to their propaganda.

According to the media spin I've heard thus far, it's the other way round. Only those who support Brexit are the ones being manipulated as the other lot are far too intelligent and correct in their thinking to be bothered about it.

You really have to be a complete fuckwit to think any of this is true or has any influence.

It's only a tool of the retarded left to claim the original vote was corrupted so we need a new one which will hopefully produce the correct result of being totally overtaken by globalist career politicians and multinational companies.

Ad they can't see or understand why anyone would oppose it :lol: :lol:

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Quite.
We managed for a very long time making our own decisions about who was lying and which side we agreed with, but now the BBC and others have appointed themselves to tell us what we should decide on these issues.
As simpletons, we will adopt any views or versions which we are exposed to and they therefore seek to protect us from information or opinions they disagree with.

Actually if you bother to read the long drivelling bollocks produced about Russian interference with the US elections , 99% of it is political commentary from RT and other Russian media - stuff which we might once have thought normal and felt able to filter for ourselves. The interesting thing about this though, is that if you consider the BBC and other British media devotion to the Democrats and constant vitriol towards President Trump you could make a much stronger case for British interference in American elections on that basis.

Mind you, we can see right here that certain individuals are quite slavish to stuff they see on the State Broadcaster so, allowing for dumbing down, maybe they've got an argument that propoganda and banning contrary views is effective.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Case in point here, I'm well aware that BoJo is full of shit on many issues , but I nonetheless consider him the best option. I fully expect to hear in the future that I wouldn't have voted for him if I'd known that he's a bit of a clown or that he fucked a pole dancer. Either that or I didn't understand the issues so my vote shouldn't count

paolo

Post by paolo »

Where’s hillmainds in this here Fred?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

shivah

Post by shivah »

Americans have been doing this shit-housery for decades. Russia are amateurs so far at this.
Grunt is a Chunt.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

paolo wrote:Where’s hillmainds in this here Fred?

I can only conclude that he's changed his mind about it all, possibly from some exposure to some right wing news item.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Royal24s wrote:

I can only conclude that he's changed his mind about it all, possibly from some exposure to some right wing news item.

regime change...tool of the cia, ironically used in ukraine with timoshenko.....yet the usuals are up in arms about the second coming requesting creepy uncle joe and his errant son to be investigated for what they have done....

did trump shoot jfk?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Disappointing as it is, your pomme frites are due for a dose of urine.

Mind, the quality of Tory spoiling tactics, in this election has been staggeringly low.

But to be clear

Even if the original source of the information is Russian, do you not think the electorate needs to know this? The real issue is, is it true? An old-fashioned concept I know, but more important that voters should know what this bunch of liars, cheats and thieves are about..

But in context, let's get concerned when THIRTEEN separate state agencies identify interference; when they are caught directly tampering with the voting system; when somebody who works for Corbyn is found guilty of colluding with them...when another of his team has lunch with them before they try to flee the country, when we find he is dependent on their money...when Corbyn wins a world award for ineptitude by saying "It wasn't the Russians, it was the Ukrainians"...

Interesting isn't it how the report on Russian interference in the 2016 vote is unavailable. Although Johnson tells us there's nothing to be concerned about . Yeah.

It's a very 1970s idea to think Russia wants to support the British left. They gave up on that thirty years ago. Their game now is to encourage the right-wing nationalists who want to dissolve the western alliances. It is directly opposite to their interests to do anything which would threaten Johnson's path to authority.

And God help us.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

subsub

Post by subsub »

Please merge this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32199

Royals has creamed his jeans over this, clearly, hence his eagerness to start multiple threads on this subject.
WOKE AND PROUD

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

subsub wrote:Please merge this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=32199

Royals has creamed his jeans over this, clearly, hence his eagerness to start multiple threads on this subject.

It's an entirely different thing. Are you saying that Corbyn is a Russian spy ?