HIGNFY - Humour or Spite ?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
paolo

Re: HIGNFY - Humour or Spite ?

Post by paolo »

pissing on chips...bed wetting....whatever next?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

According to the Sunday papers BoJo has already instituted a team to look into decriminalising the licence fee. A good start
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

antdad

Post by antdad »

You can go watch it for free, save yourself some central heating money...

https://www.sroaudiences.com/

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Looking at that list, no wonder they are free. :?
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Royal24s wrote:According to the Sunday papers BoJo has already instituted a team to look into decriminalising the licence fee. A good start

Look, I think the BBC radio service is brilliant. Okay, so it's colonialist bollocks, but when I did my white-man-guilt-trip to try and save sub-saharan Africa the World Service kept me sane beneath my mosquito-net. It would be a shame to lose that. But for a population to be put under the gun to pay for it is clearly out of order now. If the BBC is so sure of itself, why not go commercial?

I really do not know the ins-and-outs of it, but if reports are to believed, paying Gary Linekar a cool million quid to present MOTD is a fucking outrageous amount of cash to toss-off.

Personally I don't watch the BBC anymore, not for some political statement, just because there is nothing on there that interests me. The gameshow 'pointless' is alright, and I'll view regional news. But that's about it.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

carcinogen wrote:
Personally I don't watch the BBC anymore, not for some political statement, just because there is nothing on there that interests me. The gameshow 'pointless' is alright, and I'll view regional news. But that's about it.

Pointless would be better if the two arseholes who presented it, stfu and got on with the game.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

A quick lesson in how to be left wing and funny, just to prove it can be done.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

LOL. Thanks man. That's funny. I just bought this T-shirt. Not that I like Donald Trump, I think he's a grade-A cunt. But I am so sick of liberal snowflakes. I won't go on a rant about Obama and him signing-off on the biggest illegal drone-strikes in history or his war on whistle-blowers because that's boring. But the liberal cunts seem to ignore how horrific their liberal Darling was. Even on his worst day Donald Trump couldn't murder as many innocent civilians as Barrack did. But it all seems to be swept under the carpet for some reason. Anyway, I won't go on (unless you want me to in another thread). No? Thought not. ;P x

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Ideal Christmas present for Hillman !

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

carcinogen wrote:LOL. Thanks man. That's funny. I just bought this T-shirt. Not that I like Donald Trump, I think he's a grade-A cunt. But I am so sick of liberal snowflakes. I won't go on a rant about Obama and him signing-off on the biggest illegal drone-strikes in history or his war on whistle-blowers because that's boring. But the liberal cunts seem to ignore how horrific their liberal Darling was. Even on his worst day Donald Trump couldn't murder as many innocent civilians as Barrack did. But it all seems to be swept under the carpet for some reason. Anyway, I won't go on (unless you want me to in another thread). No? Thought not. ;P x

And PLEASE do start a thread on it. When I start threads to try and jump start discussions I get a lot of heat for it from some, so I'd appreciate it.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Bunch of unfunny public schoolboys laughing at the little people.

With Paul Merton. Who used to be funny but is now just an irritating cunt.
Grunt is a Chunt.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

[/
]
shivah wrote:Bunch of unfunny public schoolboys laughing at the little people.

With Paul Merton. Who used to be funny but is now just an irritating cunt.

:dart: