Coming apart at the seams.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Holden Mcgroyne

Re: Coming apart at the seams.

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Ralph wrote:Priti Patel was sacked by Theresa May for having secret meetings with a foreign government. That should have been the end of her political career.

Unfortunately Prime Minister Dominic Cummings and his assistant Boris Johnson decided loyalty to the Leave Campaign sect was more important than ability or even loyalty to country - so Priti Patel found herself on the frontbench again.

She’s a nasty piece of work who has secret meetings with foreign governments and has previous when it comes to bullying.

She should be sacked. Why the delay?

Gordon Brown used to throw mobile phones at walls and hired Shriti Vadera,

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/bl ... government

Why are you so animated that Patel is accused of the same ?
There's no poem, just prose.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

And yet another case about Patel appears last night.

Nobody is suggesting that people don't, or shouldn't, get angry. It's what you do about it that distinguishes a good manager from a bad one. Throw things if you must. But not at people. Don't belittle, humiliate. You will do more harm than good and display yourself as an inadequate.

All this about , "Oh it happened to me and I'm alright" isn't the point.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Yip......ol’ Priti must be a proper little madam.

:)
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

paolo

Post by paolo »

priti is the new bercow
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

This is classic. Who the hell is this woman and more to the point how the hell did she get elected?

Actually I might be able to answer my own question here because the left ban so many decent traditional candidates for a gigabyte sized list of reasons and the only remaining ones look like this.

Look at her. She's absolutely frothing at the mouth in spite and anger.

The first thing which struck me was one Asian woman, totally playing the traditional dress sense up for extra diversity points, being totally jealous of a much more successful one. A common trait in those communities trust me :wink:

But otherwise, please make her a leadership contender with immediate effect. She is exactly the kind of material they need up there fighting the cause.

PS-The comments are a delight to read.

paolo

Post by paolo »

m4rkb wrote:This is classic. Who the hell is this woman and more to the point how the hell did she get elected?

Actually I might be able to answer my own question here because the left ban so many decent traditional candidates for a gigabyte sized list of reasons and the only remaining ones look like this.

Look at her. She's absolutely frothing at the mouth in spite and anger.

The first thing which struck me was one Asian woman, totally playing the traditional dress sense up for extra diversity points, being totally jealous of a much more successful one. A common trait in those communities trust me :wink:

But otherwise, please make her a leadership contender with immediate effect. She is exactly the kind of material they need up there fighting the cause.

PS-The comments are a delight to read.

just permeates evil

like you say...fuck all about teh Jew

nothing about the Labour bullying that has contributed to them handing at least two elections to the tories

but that rancid shithouse now has her five minutes, and she can be patted on the back
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

As good a summary of the situation surrounding Patel as I've heard (from last night's QT):
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

They won’t get
Rid of Patel . She’s seen as a future leader of the party . With the growing Asian population they think she will appeal to middle class Asians .
Man U and rangers

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:They won’t get
Rid of Patel . She’s seen as a future leader of the party . With the growing Asian population they think she will appeal to middle class Asians .

They will get rid of her. Look at Javed, he thought he had integrated himself as a fully accepted Conservative ethnic and he was got rid of really by Dom.

There’s absolutely no chance of a female British Asian will become party leader anytime soon. There’s still an undercurrent of stuffy elderly, white, public school educated men who will see she never becomes leader.

What do you mean by “growing Asian population”? I thought the consensus here is that immigration is a construct by the Labour Party to get more votes. Who are “they”? The 1922 Commons Select Committee has perhaps?

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

kancutlawns wrote:
theleader82 wrote:They won’t get

They will get rid of her. Look at Javed, he thought he had integrated himself as a fully accepted Conservative ethnic and he was got rid of really by Dom.

There’s absolutely no chance of a female British Asian will become party leader anytime soon. There’s still an undercurrent of stuffy elderly, white, public school educated men who will see she never becomes leader.

What do you mean by “growing Asian population”? I thought the consensus here is that immigration is a construct by the Labour Party to get more votes. Who are “they”? The 1922 Commons Select Committee has perhaps?

Unless Gove and his Cabinet Office investigation turn up something they think will cause them bigger issues down the road they aren't getting rid of her.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Hmm.. not sure. Depends on whether she rattles any cages and outlives her usefulness. Right now, she’s showing the sort of authoritarian leadership streak that will endear herself to rank and file Tories though.

As I said, I would be surprised if she becomes leader.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

kancutlawns wrote:Hmm.. not sure. Depends on whether she rattles any cages and outlives her usefulness. Right now, she’s showing the sort of authoritarian leadership streak that will endear herself to rank and file Tories though.

As I said, I would be surprised if she becomes leader.

She won't be leader.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

paolo

Post by paolo »

Zambo wrote:Image

comment on abbott, it's racist

comment on patel (with her rubust viewpoints)....that's not racist

Go, Priti!!!!
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The Civil Service has got people who are lazy bastards and who are doing as little as possible before they pick up their gilt edged pensions. They don't like being told to get off their arses and work for their salaries. It's their interpretation of bullying. The saps also don't like a tough approach to crime and a sensible process for immigration.

Always remember fixing up a meeting at HMRC HO in Norwich at 10am to suit them. Got the first train from the South Coast. When I arrived I was informed that the twat I was seeing had just gone for his toast and tea break, so had to wait 20 ins. Sums up some the Civil Service quite appropriately. That was my experienced, but unlike some, I don't believe that my experience applies to everyone. It has some who like to say an honest days work and be compensated for that. The shitheads let them down.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On