Boris Johnson - The Prime Minister Part 2

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Re: Boris Johnson - The Prime Minister Part 2

Post by Royal24s »

He had to have the election to enforce the people's will on Bexit against the cheats.
How many times did I tell you that they'd have to face the vote in the end whilst a small group of disloyal and dishonest MPs were using one trick after another to defy democracy.

Similarly ,the people had to vote for Boris to shift the europhile cheats.

Those you supported held a gun to the head of Britain and its people and Britain did what it had to do to end the siege. The individual who won was incidental.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Yup I voted remain, but after the years of the despicable cunts trying to subvert the most important thing in the world, democracy, I am now fully in the leave pile.
Build Back More Betterer

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Eaststand wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:44 pm Yup I voted remain, but after the years of the despicable cunts trying to subvert the most important thing in the world, democracy, I am now fully in the leave pile.
Refreshing honesty and a reality check for some.

And after four years, it's the first time I've seen anyone who voted to remain in the EU say something like that, which includes the cunts in Parliament like Bercow, who tried to sabotage a democratic vote. We have a current diversion, but the whining has only been shelved temporarily.

edit. Oh hang, cancel that last bit, it's started up again on the Brexit thread.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

We are well out of it.Wait till you hear the squeals from Italy and Spain when they find they've been fucked over by France and Germany !!
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Eaststand wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:44 pm Yup I voted remain, but after the years of the despicable cunts trying to subvert the most important thing in the world, democracy, I am now fully in the leave pile.
It's democracy they were fighting for, not against.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Hillman avenger wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:11 pm
yes, trying to reverse a democratic vote certainly is democracy.

Typical wrong think attitude.

TO HELL WITH WHAT YOU PLEBS THINK, WE KNOW BETTER!
Build Back More Betterer

subsub

Post by subsub »

carcinogen wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:04 pm I swear the cretin actually does think he is Winston Churchill. The only thing he's got in common with Winston is that he too is a cunt. But whereas I would have followed Winston into War, I wouldn't follow Boris into Waitrose.
:lol: :lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:11 pm

That's what they claimed. The people didn't believe them.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

birdie

Post by birdie »

carcinogen wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 5:04 pm I swear the cretin actually does think he is Winston Churchill. The only thing he's got in common with Winston is that he too is a cunt. But whereas I would have followed Winston into War, I wouldn't follow Boris into Waitrose.
Well, being as Churchill wasn't so squeaky white himself the pair of them make good bed fellows, read about the what happened after the Yalta conference which Churchill attended, and very likely knew what would happen, there are other instances of Churchill's perfidy, but history glosses those over unless you happen to know someone you lived through those events, and Churchill also claimed credence for other events, such as setting fire to the Channel, which wasn't his idea at all, but Gen Sikorski's, but Churchill took credit.

Yes, I know that the English consider Churchill a great war leader, but don't also forget that he was a consummate opportunist, he joined whichever political party he thought would be of benefit to him, although he didn't join Labour probably knowing that Labour wouldn't want him anyway.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Whatever way up you look at it, Johnson never would approach Churchill.
One clear difference is that Churchill, by choice or because it was forced on him, had a cabinet which was capable and prepared to argue.
Whereas Johnson cleared out anyone who might disagree ( and especially disagree with Cummings) and you can see the result. His loose style might work with capable people, but they aren't.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Boris doesnt get blasted on cocaine like a badass nutcase either.
Build Back More Betterer

birdie

Post by birdie »

If Johnsons alcohol intake were to be even a small percentage of the well documented daily alcohol intake of Churchill he would be a gibbering idiot...….

Many would say that he is but not because he is pissed most of the time.
Last edited by birdie on Thu May 21, 2020 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

I wonder if he does drink? He comes across as pissed some times.
Build Back More Betterer

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

birdie wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 9:19 pm
Well, being as Churchill wasn't so squeaky white himself the pair of them make good bed fellows, read about the what happened after the Yalta conference which Churchill attended, and very likely knew what would happen, there are other instances of Churchill's perfidy, but history glosses those over unless you happen to know someone you lived through those events, and Churchill also claimed credence for other events, such as setting fire to the Channel, which wasn't his idea at all, but Gen Sikorski's, but Churchill took credit.

Yes, I know that the English consider Churchill a great war leader, but don't also forget that he was a consummate opportunist, he joined whichever political party he thought would be of benefit to him, although he didn't join Labour probably knowing that Labour wouldn't want him anyway.
Sounds like Boris and Winston are the same then, both opportunists. Boris decided to join leave as it gave him the greatest chance of leading the party. Took him a while but got there in the end.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

BoJo with the Select Committee. Interesting viewing.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?