Taking back control of our borders.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Royal24s

Re: Taking back control of our borders.

Post by Royal24s »

I was working late on my log cabin ( interior with log burner roaring ) and the time ran away with me a bit. I can't sleep unless I've chilled out for a bit so I was sitting here with a baked potato and coffee watching a TV show about hunting sasquatches.
I don't think they'll catch one - they never do - but I've picked up some valuable tips and I'll check out the far end of the garden for any signs tomorrow .
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

paolo

Post by paolo »

Royal24s wrote:I was working late on my log cabin ( interior with log burner roaring ) and the time ran away with me a bit. I can't sleep unless I've chilled out for a bit so I was sitting here with a baked potato and coffee watching a TV show about hunting sasquatches.
I don't think they'll catch one - they never do - but I've picked up some valuable tips and I'll check out the far end of the garden for any signs tomorrow .

where r u located?

we have sasquatch over here....
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

paolo wrote:
Royal24s wrote:I was working late on my log cabin ( interior with log burner roaring ) and the time ran away with me a bit. I can't sleep unless I've chilled out for a bit so I was sitting here with a baked potato and coffee watching a TV show about hunting sasquatches.

where r u located?

Do you think so ?
Although I was only kidding about the garden, I've always been quite fascinated by the subject, and I'd love to think they existed.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Royal24s wrote:
paolo wrote:

where r u located?

Do you think so ?
Although I was only kidding about the garden, I've always been quite fascinated by the subject, and I'd love to think they existed.

Spooky in the woods of North America
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

So now Germany is doing what we were told we couldn’t do.

Coronavirus: Germany to close borders with France, Austria and Switzerland to contain spread of Covid-19 and panic-buying

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 03061.html
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Petingo wrote:So now Germany is doing what we were told we couldn’t do.

Coronavirus: Germany to close borders with France, Austria and Switzerland to contain spread of Covid-19 and panic-buying

So our scientists are muppets and the germans are geniuses.
Who are we going to close our borders with
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

delboy1983 wrote:

The article isn’t about who we should close our borders with del, it’s a news story about Germany closing borders with three countries, it’s in the article. :?

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Out of the book 1,000 myths about the EU....

Re control of borders...countries, even those in Schengen, can close their borders for security or health reasons, and always have been able to.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

kancutlawns wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:

The article isn’t about who we should close our borders with del, it’s a news story about Germany closing borders with three countries, it’s in the article. :?

Pet thinks we vetoed that idea .
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Who vetoed WHAT idea?
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

paolo wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
paolo wrote:

where r u located?

Do you think so ?

Spooky in the woods of North America

You may have put your finger on it there. People get on edge in remote surroundings where there are all sorts of dangers which definitely exist, so maybe they misinterpret things such as a fleeting glance of a bear standing on two feet especially if it's had its head in something which smears the fur down.
There's also the possibility - particularly in Canada and Alaska - of a cross breeding between a grisly and a polar bear. They found one example of that and it's a strange looking fucking thing !
The Indians (won't say First Nation ) on both sides of the border have always believed in them, but they believe a lot of stuff and I suppose they're just as prone to misinterpreting an encounter as anyone else.

Saying all this, I don't entirely write it off and, as I said , I'd love it to be true. When I was younger I always wanted to go and have a try at it, but I'm too old now and you can't unfortunately do everything. I'd tend to do it a bit differently myself because blundering round with big lights and banging sticks on trees isn't going to catch any wild animal.

I'd be thinking that we don't know what it eats so no good tracking its prey - might be vegetarian as gorillas are, (is it an ape or something else?). However it must drink and therefore you'd have to find an area with sightings and limited watering holes then dig in without fires or human signs and wait it out.
You'd have to shoot it of course, although that'd upset people today, because producing a body would be the game changer.

Forgive me for droning but I really do find it an interesting subject. I've seen plenty of unexpected wildlife in remote places and so despite my doubts it is possible that there's an undiscovered species there.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

There are plenty of East Europeans already here who aren't working at all, so perhaps they'd like to take the jobs they apparently came here to fill.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Royal24s wrote:There are plenty of East Europeans already here who aren't working at all

Is that right, Royals?
Got any stats/URLs to back up that rather sweeping statement?
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Royal24s wrote:There are plenty of East Europeans already here who aren't working at all, so perhaps they'd like to take the jobs they apparently came here to fill.

'EU migrants in Britain claimed more than £4billion a year in benefits.'

Those from Eastern Europe received more in welfare than the average UK citizen — and paid less income tax.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On