Taking back control of our borders.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Re: Taking back control of our borders.

Post by ToRmAtO »

Hillman avenger wrote:Give me an example of ANY "jihadists coming in through Germany".

Is the answer none, unless there is some village called Germany out in the shires!
Godwin's law

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

ToRmAtO wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:Give me an example of ANY "jihadists coming in through Germany".

Is the answer none, unless there is some village called Germany out in the shires!

Honestly ???
Do you really not know any better than that ?

"Almost 1,000 people have been injured or killed in terrorist attacks fea- turing asylum seekers or refugees since 2014. Over the past four years, 16 percent of Islamist plots in Europe featured asylum seekers or refu- gees. ISIS has direct connections to the majority of plots, with Germa- ny targeted most often, and Syrians more frequently involved than any other nationality. Nearly three-quarters of plotters carry out, or have their plans thwarted, within two years of arrival in Europe. Radical- ization of plotters generally occurred abroad although in the most re- cent plots, more commonly within Europe itself. Europe’s response to migration ows has been inadequate and inadvertently increased the terrorist threat dramatically. European leaders must acknowledge the mistakes of the past and control the refugee ow strictly in the future."

https://www.heritage.org/sites/default/ ... BG3314.pdf
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

Royal24s wrote:
ToRmAtO wrote:

Honestly ???

"Almost 1,000 people have been injured or killed in terrorist attacks fea- turing asylum seekers or refugees since 2014. Over the past four years, 16 percent of Islamist plots in Europe featured asylum seekers or refu- gees. ISIS has direct connections to the majority of plots, with Germa- ny targeted most often, and Syrians more frequently involved than any other nationality. Nearly three-quarters of plotters carry out, or have their plans thwarted, within two years of arrival in Europe. Radical- ization of plotters generally occurred abroad although in the most re- cent plots, more commonly within Europe itself. Europe’s response to migration ows has been inadequate and inadvertently increased the terrorist threat dramatically. European leaders must acknowledge the mistakes of the past and control the refugee ow strictly in the future."

This is the question, not the one you want to answer in which you didn't even mention the UK
Godwin's law

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The EU offering illegal immigrants who cross into Greece from Turkey e2000 to go home.

What could possibly go wrong. :lol:
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

ToRmAtO wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
ToRmAtO wrote:

Honestly ???

This is the question, not the one you want to answer in which you didn't even mention the UK

That's what we call " an extract". Did you want me to cut and paste the whole report ?

Your point and question are equally ridiculous since there have been many terrorists who've entered the EU as asylum seekers through Germany and other EU countries then moved on to Britain and been involved in crimes - read the newspapers and court reports.

That wouldn't matter though in terms of common sense because it's perfectly obvious that allowing people in from war torn countries afflicted by jihadists and terrorists without proper checks presents a serious danger to the General public.

I honestly don't know whether you're being obtuse or whether you're so remote from the realities and dangers of terrorist attacks that you don't think it's important to take all possible steps to protect the general public.

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

Royal24s wrote:
ToRmAtO wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
ToRmAtO wrote:

Honestly ???

That's what we call " an extract". Did you want me to cut and paste the whole report ?

Your point and question are equally ridiculous since there have been many terrorists who've entered the EU as asylum seekers through Germany and other EU countries then moved on to Britain and been involved in crimes - read the newspapers and court reports.

That wouldn't matter though in terms of common sense because it's perfectly obvious that allowing people in from war torn countries afflicted by jihadists and terrorists without proper checks presents a serious danger to the General public.

I honestly don't know whether you're being obtuse or whether you're so remote from the realities and dangers of terrorist attacks that you don't think it's important to take all possible steps to protect the general public.

That is two attempts of trying to answer a very simple question that was posed of 'Give me an example of ANY "jihadists coming in through Germany' you failed to answer it on both occasions.
Godwin's law

paolo

Post by paolo »

these shit house cockroaches.....scraping together their life savings.....

they aint got no life savings.....that's why they are bringing their shit and misery to formerly good countries, and the genuine inhabitants of thoise countries will pay

shuffling along with their iphones and suitcases....what the fuck are these cunts going to contribute to the uk and europe?

fuck all, or certainly fuck all positive

there is a reason why europe propsered

there is a reason why europe conquered the world and modernised the world

there is a reason shit countries are shit, backwards garbage places...the people

so keep the people there....

we would have been better paying these lice to stay where they are....make their country better, not good countries worse

but, the loons have won

the turkeys have already voted for xmas

it's fucked

i hope the bed wetting enablers are chuffed with themselves

send your daughters to malmo for a jolly up

and have a stroll through luton.....
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Lovely.
A remarkable mixture of prejudice and ignorance.
Jolly well done.
"Respecting democracy"?
Fuck off
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

paolo

Post by paolo »

Hillman avenger wrote:Lovely.
A remarkable mixture of prejudice and ignorance.
Jolly well done.
"Respecting democracy"?
Fuck off

which part of what i wrote do you disagree with hillman?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

ToRmAtO wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
ToRmAtO wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
ToRmAtO wrote:

Honestly ???

That is two attempts of trying to answer a very simple question that was posed of 'Give me an example of ANY "jihadists coming in through Germany' you failed to answer it on both occasions.

You really think you're winning this argument don't you ?
Thing is though that we're supposed to be discussing the question of border control rather than cross examining each other. I think you're mimicking Andrew Neil or something , but you're trying to put the block on the point by interjecting some marginal and irrelevant question which I'm obviously not going to know off the top of my head, and I'm certainly not going to look up because that'd just lead to another daft question, and that's not adult discussion.

Can you name one person who got wet during the Invasion of Crete ? ... Oh well it can't have happened then !

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

Royal24s wrote:
ToRmAtO wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
ToRmAtO wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
ToRmAtO wrote:

Honestly ???

Thing is though that we're supposed to be discussing the question of border control rather than cross examining each other. I think you're mimicking Andrew Neil or something , but you're trying to put the block on the point by interjecting some marginal and irrelevant question which I'm obviously not going to know off the top of my head, and I'm certainly not going to look up because that'd just lead to another daft question, and that's not adult discussion.

Can you name one person who got wet during the Invasion of Crete ? ... Oh well it can't have happened then !

3 goes and still no answer ....
Godwin's law

paolo

Post by paolo »

ToRmAtO wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
ToRmAtO wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
ToRmAtO wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
ToRmAtO wrote:

Honestly ???

what's the question?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

He wants me to name a terrorist who got in via EU immigration / asylum policies.

I mean, I could I expect ,but he's trying to sidetrack

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

paolo wrote:
ToRmAtO wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
ToRmAtO wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
ToRmAtO wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
ToRmAtO wrote:

Honestly ???

what's the question?

Give me an example of ANY "jihadists coming in through Germany".
Godwin's law

ToRmAtO
Winner POTY - 2007 !!!!

Post by ToRmAtO »

Royal24s wrote:He wants me to name a terrorist who got in via EU immigration / asylum policies.

I mean, I could I expect ,but he's trying to sidetrack

Not the EU, ... Give me an example of ANY "jihadists coming in through Germany".
Godwin's law