Extreme danger !!! UN might be bidding for power.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
subsub

Re: Extreme danger !!! UN might be bidding for power.

Post by subsub »

Petingo wrote:
subsub wrote:
Petingo wrote:
subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote:
subsub wrote:Why have you used three exclamation marks when one was perfectly adequate?
No need for the space before them, either…

No need for a superfluous comma and two extra full stops either. :wink:

No, the comma is correct in that instance.
The ellipsis is just used for dramatic effect, to add a touch of intrigue to the post :mrgreen:

hmmm...not sure about that, Sub.

I don’t see that comma as being right.

It certainly doesn’t look right.

But you're not English, Pet, so… :wink:

Aha....it has taken a good few years but at last you accept that fact... :drinkers:

:mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

Blah blah blah...conspiracy....globalist world order...piffle

Can't this be moved to a section called "cranks' corner" or something. I've read better stuff in The Daily Mash.

In other news, the sun is keeping out the clouds in a conspiracy against climate change.
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

ovechkin8

Post by ovechkin8 »

black_guardian wrote:Blah blah blah...conspiracy....globalist world order...piffle

Can't this be moved to a section called "cranks' corner" or something. I've read better stuff in The Daily Mash.

In other news, the sun is keeping out the clouds in a conspiracy against climate change.

Indeed. Conspiracy fruitcakes. It's rather worrying people like this have access to the vote. The origin of several of these epidemics has been in China for one reason. Wet markets. They need to be closed down along with others of their ilk across SE Asia.

Not only are they perfect places for viruses to jump species they are barbaric in the way often endangered species are trafficked often quite blatantly in contravention of CITES. The same applies to the bushmeat trade in Africa.
'I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses.' Johannes Kepler

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

paolo wrote:does anyone here believe there is an aim for a one world government and a cashless society, or is it more conspiracy hocus pocus?

I suppose my position is obvious by virtue of having written this post.
There is absolutely no doubt that there is a powerful shadow lobby with these things in mind, and has been for a very long time.

They've been on the very verge of defeat for three or four years and we mustn't let them take advantage of this virus to claw their way back.

The UN is at the very epicentre of all this hence they lead the climate change thing as a means to ultimately control people and dismantle borders - this virus could be a short circuit to the situation of public fear and panic they hope to exploit, and they might very well take advantage of it.

They have one huge obstacle at the moment - that both Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin would resist it by all means, so we will see them ramping up support for Biden through all their media and other agencies.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

That's a cracker.

There are these things I dislike...therefore there is a conspiracy which threatens us all...and the man who is currently responsible for the needless deaths of thousands of his own people is the hero that will save us all. But the evil ones will try to bring him down.

Never mind facts, evidence, reality...all no doubt fabricated by the media who are of course in on this..

As I have said before, if you are just having a laugh, time to give us a wink to say so and I will admit to having been duped.

if this is meant seriously you deserve ridicule.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Borders keep us safe.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

If you think so..

If only viruses knew about them.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Hillman avenger wrote:If you think so..

If only viruses knew about them.

.....and border control personell when the flights came in. :wink:
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Hillman avenger wrote:That's a cracker.

There are these things I dislike...therefore there is a conspiracy which threatens us all...and the man who is currently responsible for the needless deaths of thousands of his own people is the hero that will save us all. But the evil ones will try to bring him down.

Never mind facts, evidence, reality...all no doubt fabricated by the media who are of course in on this..

As I have said before, if you are just having a laugh, time to give us a wink to say so and I will admit to having been duped.

if this is meant seriously you deserve ridicule.

You're saying that Donald Trump is responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans but that I deserve ridicule - okay.

" the things I dislike " ..... Yeah that'd include globalists or anyone else taking advantage of the virus situation to grab power. Churchill got lots of ridicule for warning that the old globalist ambitions of Napoleon were stirring in Germany, so I'm in good company. I expect he cared as much about that as I do.

Churchill wasn't psychic though, and nor am I. He'd just read a few books and stuff which the general public hadn't , and was aware of the machinations which go on behind closed doors whilst the public are encouraged to plant potatoes and sing jolly songs in the shelters.

This virus thing can go a lot of different ways. It weakens the hold of law and governments, and makes ordinarily stable systems vulnerable. Thus it can and will be exploited by some and we must be vigilant that this doesn't happen in a big way which threatens the very existence of nations.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".