Tescos staff acting like the Gestapo

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Singing The Blues

Re: Tescos staff acting like the Gestapo

Post by Singing The Blues »

Royal24s wrote:A young woman who took her elderly dad ( they live in the same house),to get his shopping was told to choose which one of them went in, so she had to leave him on his own outside and guess what he wanted to buy.
This is perfectly reasonable behaviour by Tesco's. It amazes me how many people just don't get that shopping should be done by 1 adult only. Keep seeing couples, and even couples with their kids, turning up to do the weekly shop. Reality is that such behaviour will lead to more cases of the virus and more deaths.
Have sympathy on the other 2 points.

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

TBH I think they want fucking medals, putting up with large numbers of fucking morons who can’t adhere to simple instructions like keeping 2 metres away.

No to mention all the cunts that cough everywhere, and those that can’t purchase anything without first groping the food like a pair of pert breasts

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Petingo wrote:
Royal24s wrote:At the best of times Tescos staff seem to think they're doing you a big favour to sell you merchandise, but by all accounts they've become power crazed by the opportunity to boss people around in queues etc during this health crisis.
I've heard three different people from this village , ( and it's a small village ) say today that they'll never shop there again when things return to normal.
One elderly lady with severe hip problems was made to stand in a queue to get in for an hour and told that if she sat down she'd have to go to the back.
A young woman who took her elderly dad ( they live in the same house),to get his shopping was told to choose which one of them went in, so she had to leave him on his own outside and guess what he wanted to buy.
Another lady was told to "get a move on" , and that she couldn't buy a toaster which was on display because it "wasn't an essential item ".

It seems that the shelf stackers , who were busily sneezing all over people and ignoring obvious precautions last week, have appointed themselves as some kind of law enforcement officials who are there to police the customers at the shop and lecture them about being responsible .

By stark contrast the staff at Aldi's are enacting all the same precautions whilst remaining friendly and helpful.

When this is all over, will we remember how different companies have behaved and reflect that in our spending habits ?

I have to say that has never been my experience of Tesco.

God help any person having to be cooped up with y’all for the duration, Brother R.

Mrs. Royals has my sympathy.

You are like Victor Meldrew on steroids.

:P

I give up !
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

henrycrs wrote:TBH I think they want fucking medals, putting up with large numbers of fucking morons who can’t adhere to simple instructions like keeping 2 metres away.

No to mention all the cunts that cough everywhere, and those that can’t purchase anything without first groping the food like a pair of pert breasts

+1. People have become paranoid, insular, surly, nasty cunts even more so in this crisis. Some fucking prick in front of me going up the escalator in Tesco the other day looked nervously at me before blurting out that we were supposed to give six feet distance yet I was “creeping up on me”.

Shame cunts don’t use this period to reflect on their own behaviour. Not a fan of Tesco compared to Asda but fair play to the staff.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Royal24s wrote:
Petingo wrote:
Royal24s wrote:At the best of times Tescos staff seem to think they're doing you a big favour to sell you merchandise, but by all accounts they've become power crazed by the opportunity to boss people around in queues etc during this health crisis.
I've heard three different people from this village , ( and it's a small village ) say today that they'll never shop there again when things return to normal.
One elderly lady with severe hip problems was made to stand in a queue to get in for an hour and told that if she sat down she'd have to go to the back.
A young woman who took her elderly dad ( they live in the same house),to get his shopping was told to choose which one of them went in, so she had to leave him on his own outside and guess what he wanted to buy.
Another lady was told to "get a move on" , and that she couldn't buy a toaster which was on display because it "wasn't an essential item ".

It seems that the shelf stackers , who were busily sneezing all over people and ignoring obvious precautions last week, have appointed themselves as some kind of law enforcement officials who are there to police the customers at the shop and lecture them about being responsible .

By stark contrast the staff at Aldi's are enacting all the same precautions whilst remaining friendly and helpful.

When this is all over, will we remember how different companies have behaved and reflect that in our spending habits ?

God help any person having to be cooped up with y’all for the duration, Brother R.

I give up !

:lol:

Stay safe, Brother Royals :drinkers:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

henrycrs wrote:TBH I think they want fucking medals, putting up with large numbers of fucking morons who can’t adhere to simple instructions like keeping 2 metres away.

Well done, henry.

Only you can make food shopping in the time of plague sound vaguely sexy :drinkers:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Royal24s wrote:
Petingo wrote:

I give up !

If only
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Not to mention people on their phones while shopping. I guess some people need to be heard constantly, or they cease to exist.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Most people are fucking cunts or arseholes
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Most people are fucking cunts or arseholes

Have you logged on as another poster?

No longer the Bridesmaid

Yes

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Deputy Chief Medical Officer Dr Jenny Harries had stark words for the country at today’s press conference:

“To make it clear to the public, if we are successful we will have squashed the top of that curve which will be brilliant, but we must not then suddenly revert to our normal way of living, that would be quite dangerous. If we stop then all of our efforts will be wasted.”

“Over time, probably over the next six months, we will have a three week review, we will see where we are going. We need to keep that lid on, and then gradually we will be able to hopefully adjust some of the social distancing measures, and gradually get us all back to normal.”

Three to six months ideally, and lots of uncertainty in that, to see at which point we can actually get back to normal. And it is plausible that it could go further than that.“

We’re in this for the long haul…
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

No longer the Bridesmaid

I heard thirty years

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

I watched that but will need to watch again as I never heard six months mentioned once never mind twice !!
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Most people are fucking cunts or arseholes

I just fuck the former.

No time for that anal stuff :roll: