Support The NHS?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Darkyboy

Re: Support The NHS?

Post by Darkyboy »

Indeed. Not to mention appointing Naz Shah as Shadow Minister for Community Cohesion. The irony would be funny, if it wasn't so insulting to the people of Rotherham.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Community cohesion is done through normal everyday life and not through what the current Labour party considers it to be. This is their biggest mistake. No one is interested in their woke social justice policies which they are totally and utterly convinced the whole country is behind when they aren't and I hope it stays that way for a long time.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Carlos J wrote:
Royal24s wrote:Well, everyone's been a bit tetchy after a week of isolation, but it's the weekend now and the weather is lovely so I know what I'll be doing.

Excellent, Royals. And as lockdown is near like Christmas, no one hasn't a excuse not to watch this:

Royals. It has been mentioned many times in many threads including dear old Chas' death. But mainly more on Christmas telly threads as C5 used to show it. Plus, old sub loves it and you can share a pint of cyber ale together. :drinkers: :drinkers:

As per, 'The Sideboard Song' at the start and cockernees is immense. \:D/

My dad used to say this.....

'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

I suppose this type of behaviour was inevitable.

Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

paolo

Post by paolo »

we have this virtue signalling shite where you drive past the local hospital at 7pm

i was asked to supply some classics

i declined, saying order the workers some takeaway food, pay to a gu fund me

then i am the bad guy

this back slapping shite....i drove past a hospital and tooted my horn (whilst meeting in a gathering both before and after)....but i posted it all over social media, and made out that i was some a good person

sickening
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Stunning and brave.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
You're not alone
I'll wait 'til the end of time
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

The decline of religion in the West during the 19th century created a void: people needed someone or something to worship. European artists and intellectuals looked to the sublimity of nature (hence Romanticism), whilst writers Dostoevsky and Tolstoy observed the collapse of meaning in Russia and predicted the rise of political orthodoxies. Indeed, Leninism, Stalinism and other totalitarian regimes filled the void throughout the 20th century.

Today a significant portion of the British population worship celebrities; others seek solace in political leaders (Corbyn, BoJo, Farage) and crack-pot movements such as social justice, third-wave feminism and Extinction Rebellion.
Alarmingly, the sublimity of the NHS is also on the rise. So-called intelligent adults praise the NHS every Thursday at 8pm, decorate windows and gardens with NHS flags and signs "THANK YOU, NHS! <3 <3 <3", and scrawl "We <3 the NHS" with rainbows and hearts on public footpaths. How is this any different to praising God or declaring your undying love for K-pop stars?

( ◡‿◡ )
You're not alone
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

lambrini wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 11:47 am The decline of religion in the West during the 19th century created a void: people needed someone or something to worship. European artists and intellectuals looked to the sublimity of nature (hence Romanticism), whilst writers Dostoevsky and Tolstoy observed the collapse of meaning in Russia and predicted the rise of political orthodoxies. Indeed, Leninism, Stalinism and other totalitarian regimes filled the void throughout the 20th century.

Today a significant portion of the British population worship celebrities; others seek solace in political leaders (Corbyn, BoJo, Farage) and crack-pot movements such as social justice, third-wave feminism and Extinction Rebellion.
Alarmingly, the sublimity of the NHS is also on the rise. So-called intelligent adults praise the NHS every Thursday at 8pm, decorate windows and gardens with NHS flags and signs "THANK YOU, NHS! <3 <3 <3", and scrawl "We <3 the NHS" with rainbows and hearts on public footpaths. How is this any different to praising God or declaring your undying love for K-pop stars?

Do you not think it also has something to do with humans tendency to back a team? Bit like when England's football team are playing?

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Or you could view it as the emergence of false prophets and "gods" as foretold in the Holy Bible. It's certainly on schedule with the inheritance of Israel and restoration of Jerusalem and of course ...... Plagues.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

The clapping just makes me laugh at how retarded people are. I mean fully retarded. I wouldnt spit on them if they were on fire, never going to speak to a single one of the people I know who did it again. Pathetic cunts.

What the fuck good does that do. Nothing. Just something to boost your ego. All about you, doing nothing like normal, but you want to feel good about your worthless self.

Fuck off.
Build Back More Betterer

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Boo for Boris :lol:

SHOUT OUT HIS NAME!!!!!!!

( ◡‿◡ )
You're not alone
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

lambrini wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:38 am Boo for Boris :lol:

SHOUT OUT HIS NAME!!!!!!!

of course hes a pre op transexual. Im stunned.
Build Back More Betterer

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Happy queer pantheistic Quaker

Okie dokie :/
( ◡‿◡ )
You're not alone
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

lambrini wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:41 am Happy queer pantheistic Quaker

Okie dokie :/
translation: Im a boring cunt who wants attention.
Build Back More Betterer