Support The NHS?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
subsub

Re: Support The NHS?

Post by subsub »

Eaststand wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 12:12 pm The clapping just makes me laugh at how retarded people are. I mean fully retarded. I wouldnt spit on them if they were on fire, never going to speak to a single one of the people I know who did it again. Pathetic cunts.

What the fuck good does that do. Nothing. Just something to boost your ego. All about you, doing nothing like normal, but you want to feel good about your worthless self.

Fuck off.
I disagree, East-o.
In the street where I live, there are a few people who work for the NHS, and I know that the clapping is much appreciated.
Don't have a problem with it, personally.
What I do have a problem with are the minority who use this sort of thing for an excuse for one-upmanship, ie trying to make themselves the star when it's not about them.
There's one of those in our street who insists on playing songs on the flute at 8pm every Thursday. Fuck off! :mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Everything is about attention now. If you cant be seen doing something good, dont do it.
Build Back More Betterer

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

subsub wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:09 pm
Eaststand wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 12:12 pm The clapping just makes me laugh at how retarded people are. I mean fully retarded. I wouldnt spit on them if they were on fire, never going to speak to a single one of the people I know who did it again. Pathetic cunts.

What the fuck good does that do. Nothing. Just something to boost your ego. All about you, doing nothing like normal, but you want to feel good about your worthless self.

Fuck off.
I disagree, East-o.
In the street where I live, there are a few people who work for the NHS, and I know that the clapping is much appreciated.
Don't have a problem with it, personally.
What I do have a problem with are the minority who use this sort of thing for an excuse for one-upmanship, ie trying to make themselves the star when it's not about them.
There's one of those in our street who insists on playing songs on the flute at 8pm every Thursday. Fuck off! :mrgreen:
In fairness 12th July isn't that far off
A joyless arsehole.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

We lambast and lampoon the NHS until it's no longer there. And then it's time to hit the panic button.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

I dont lambast it at all, I know its shit. I dont think about it at all, Ive got BUPA.
Build Back More Betterer

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Is that meant to be funny?
If not I suggest you go and have a look at your BUPA documents.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Hillman avenger wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:15 pm Is that meant to be funny?
I was shocked at my private health insurance when I was diagnosed with cancer. They pretty much default you to the NHS just with nicer rooms. I've got two consultants, both NHS and my treatment is in NHS hospitals. I've had great care.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

hospitals are fuckin great mate, you get your own room, foods lovely everything is done immediately.

And in my BUPA hospital, anyway, all the nurses are very attractive ladies, which is nice.
Build Back More Betterer

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Vespa wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:18 pm
I was shocked at my private health insurance when I was diagnosed with cancer. They pretty much default you to the NHS just with nicer rooms. I've got two consultants, both NHS and my treatment is in NHS hospitals. I've had great care.
well yes.

How else would private healthcare work?

They have to use NHS staff and infrastructure otherwise they wouldn't be able to function.
A joyless arsehole.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Everyone in the country should get an annual Health MOT in January whether they are ill or not. That's what I would do.
And the training of medical personel would get a total overhaul. Peter Ebdon would be Health Minister .
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

subsub

Post by subsub »

AlcoholBrazil wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:44 pm Peter Ebdon would be Health Minister
:lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

I had BUPA, but packed it in when the price got just too much and they kept wanting contacting for authorisation at every stage.
I had it a few years ago when I had a problem.
However; would BUPA have contacted me the same day as my scan and told me, "get in first thing tomorrow, we are going to operate'. I doubt if BUPA would have even considered doing what was needed. And I don't think the BUPA hospital would have provided the ancillary services I had.
So now, I don't put posters in my window. I don't clap on Thursdays. I thank the NHS silently, everytime I take my shirt off and look.