Hong Kong becomes communist, everyone there instantly fucked

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: Hong Kong becomes communist, everyone there instantly fucked

Post by m4rkb »

There are entire towns in China which have been built purely on speculation which could house a million people but the population is about twelve. No one lives there and the property prices are still spiralling. They aren't as rich as the manipulated stock market figures suggest.

What's more, there is a realisation that has dawned on many countries now that sending all their production to China isn't a good thing.

All major countries can match the tech, or beat it, but not the price. In wealthy economies there is no need for rock bottom pricing - especially when we can do it ourselves at a higher cost and be comfortable with those prices as we live in a wealthy economy.

If we hand all our production over to China , we soon won't be a wealthy economy so will actually need them.

The whole problem is caused by politicians being in the hands of China for their own ends and fuck everyone else. Chinese state subsidised 5G demonstrates that and who is plying for it.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Vespa wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 8:46 pm I see China just slapped 80% tariff on Australian exports for being cheeky.
Bastards !
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Yeah why wont australia just let them invade their country, its racist.
Build Back More Betterer

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

I don't know anything about this Hong Kong parliament thing but what i do know is that China's rise as a economic and military power is un nerving America. Ive always believed that there will be wsr sooner or later

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

definitely a war coming. China are taking over africa and basically own australia because australia are fucking dumb, its coming.
Build Back More Betterer

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

An economic one would be a good start for numerous reasons.
They're not very well positioned geographically to wage a military one despite their apparent might.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

From November 2007 till May 2010.. I was on BBC 606 forum calling for FIFA to cancel the 2010 World Cup in South Africa and instead give it to another much safer country to host. I posted my concerns regarding the tournament being held in South Africa only to be called "racist" and other abuse.. Needless to say i was banned multiple times.

I can understand peoples concerns regarding China but its not at all racist to point out their concerns.

When i did it regarding South Africa and terrorist Mandela disguised and presented by the BBC as a Walt Disney character... I ended up getting banned

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

A very interesting back story to that Robert. Mossad wound Mandella and Co up and equipped them with ordnance which Nelson used to murder a lot of people. Reason was that they were concerned that the British might come to the aid of the Palestinians in connection with their new "constitution" , and wrongly believed that the British would have to instead put forces into South Afrika if sufficient violence erupted there.

Once it became clear that the British would not intervene in either dispute , Mossad invited Nelson and all his comrades to a " secret training camp" , left the country and grassed them up to BOSS, who were resultantly able to round the lot up in one place.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Royal24s wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:07 am A very interesting back story to that Robert. Mossad wound Mandella and Co up and equipped them with ordnance which Nelson used to murder a lot of people. Reason was that they were concerned that the British might come to the aid of the Palestinians in connection with their new "constitution" , and wrongly believed that the British would have to instead put forces into South Afrika if sufficient violence erupted there.

Once it became clear that the British would not intervene in either dispute , Mossad invited Nelson and all his comrades to a " secret training camp" , left the country and grassed them up to BOSS, who were resultantly able to round the lot up in one place.
Mossad backed them in Rhodesia when Britain betrayed that great state and one of the greatest statesmen of the last century,that man being Ian Smith.
In South Africa they gave them backpack communication jammers which they used to jam the white farmers phones just before slaughtering them in their own homes.
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

They're very active in Africa, especially Kenya

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

You see i got nothing against blacks... There aee some really nice black people. I find Ethiopians really nice people, I've come across black folks from Mali and Ivory Coast and they are some of the most nicest and pleasant people ive come across. I don't even mind Somalians... I have a good friend who is Somalian.

But im not a fan of black South Africans. I find em very aggressive and violent with a very short fuse

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

When a China mouthpiece is telling the world Hong Kong is fucked, its fucked.

Build Back More Betterer

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Eaststand wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 12:06 pm When a China mouthpiece is telling the world Hong Kong is fucked, its fucked.

Its a Chinese internal affair. Its of no concern to US, UK agitators and provacateurs

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Robert Heenan wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:56 am You see i got nothing against blacks... There aee some really nice black people. I find Ethiopians really nice people, I've come across black folks from Mali and Ivory Coast and they are some of the most nicest and pleasant people ive come across. I don't even mind Somalians... I have a good friend who is Somalian.

But im not a fan of black South Africans. I find em very aggressive and violent with a very short fuse
Don't start being a 'Hillman' Robert, he thinks personal experiences means his opinion are facts and the norm, and everyone else's. There are some really nice black people and some shitcunts, just like there are white people right across the board, wherever they come from and wherever they live. Not all black South Africans are aggressive and violent you know, irrespective of your own personal experience.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Its the accent, I know some white south african lads and they sound like theyre going to kill me when they ask if im going down the pub.
Build Back More Betterer