Duncan-Smith

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Hillman avenger

Duncan-Smith

Post by Hillman avenger »

It's tough choosing the biggest twat out of this government.

Gove is always a front-runner but Duncan-Smith has nosed in front.

Now Smith ( the Duncan-hyphen is his invention, as is the University of Perugia in his CV). He is complaining about the terms of the Withdrawal Agreement ( which will look like betraying on anyway)

He says stuff re funds were in the small print. There was no small print.

This is the agreement he said the House did not need so long to consider. Which could have been considered in the time wasted in the suspension. The Agreement they sold to the country to "Get Brexit Done"

Twat.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Petingo

Re: Duncan-Smith

Post by Petingo »

An absolute twat of the highest order.

Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Hillman avenger wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:40 am It's tough choosing the biggest twat out of this government.

Gove is always a front-runner but Duncan-Smith has nosed in front.

Now Smith ( the Duncan-hyphen is his invention, as is the University of Perugia in his CV). He is complaining about the terms of the Withdrawal Agreement ( which will look like betraying on anyway)

He says stuff re funds were in the small print. There was no small print.

This is the agreement he said the House did not need so long to consider. Which could have been considered in the time wasted in the suspension. The Agreement they sold to the country to "Get Brexit Done"

Twat.

I didn’t know that until I heard on the radio last night.

Apparently “Duncan” is his middle name and not one half of a double barrel.

And get this...he was christened “Ian”.....not Iain.

He added that second “I” later in life, presumably thinking it looks posher on paper....because it certainly sounds no different when spoken aloud.

Between that and his fancy, Chiantishire sounding ficticious degree from the “University of Perugia” it is clear he is a social climbing Tory wannabee and a preposterous bugger.

Anyway....in future I shall be referring to him as Ian Smith.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

I'm sure he will be mortified. :D
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Hillman avenger

I'd like that.
Mortified and embalmed.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

I wonder if the cheerleaders on this forum are still thinking this will go well, what with people like Ian Smith and the like doing a splendid job?

Alternatively it might be fun to get suggestions on who they’ll blame next.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

Someone post that gif of his fake celebration when Osbourne raised the minimum wage.

Odious c#nt.
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Hillman avenger wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:37 pm I'd like that.
Mortified and embalmed.
Wishing death on people you dont like.

Class.
Build Back More Betterer

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Petingo wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:31 pm An absolute twat of the highest order.

Ironically this is him speaking in a debate to fast track the WA in only three days.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Hillman avenger wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:37 pm I'd like that.
Mortified and embalmed.
He looks like he’s already been that since he was Tory Leader two decades ago, the horrible bastard.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

There seems to be a pattern with these politicians changing their names to add a bit of pizazz to their character. They all turn out to be a bit bonkers.

You can imagine Ian Smith’s first day at big school as the teacher calls the register.....

Teacher “Ponsombury-Bury Smythe?”
“Here Sir”
“Ian Smith..... Ian Smith?!? bit of a dull name you’ve got there boy. I can see you’ll amount to much!”

As the rest of the class turns to giggle at poor Ian, he decides to hatch a plan of revenge on his classmates (and all of Britain for that matter). First he’ll change his name to something more flash “I know!” thinks Ian ‘I’ll start using my middle name of Duncan. Yes that will add more gravitas to my persona”.

More in another school.....

A boy called Alex is dreaming of being King of the World. He’ll be the most popular boy of all history. Unfortunately for Alex, a boy at his school called Dave is far more popular than him. Dave is liked by everybody pupils, teachers even the girls from the local Comp like Dave.

Whilst Alex is in the library playing Dungeons and Dragons with his pal Dominic, Dave is behind the bike sheds smoking a few roll-ups with his chums. Even the teachers go along to join Dave and his buddies.

Dave always gets invited to the popular parties too. Whilst Alex is alone in his room with this song being played over and over again

“What can I do to become more popular than Dave?” Cries Alex.
“Have you tried changing your name?” Asks little Dominic whilst adjusting the sellotape on his spectacles.
“By Jove!!! That’s a splendid idea Dom. I think I’ll start using my middle name of Boris to add some mega fab coolness to my persona. Have you anymore ideas?”
“I’ve got plenty, don’t you worry about that”
“Marvellous, I’ll for ever be in you debt if this works out” enthuses the boy now named Boris.
“Excellent!” says Dominic in a Mister Burns from the Simpsons style.

The punchline to the story however is that Boris eventually become just as popular as Dave. But it turns out Dave was a bit of a dimwit all along.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

JudgeTedd wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:25 pm There seems to be a pattern with these politicians changing their names to add a bit of pizazz to their character. They all turn out to be a bit bonkers.
Or less pizazz, in the case of The Right Honourable Anthony Wedgwood Benn. "Tony Benn" didn't fool me for one second :-)
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

I think IDS and his ERG mates are trying to line up the EU as the fall guy if we end up with no deal.

Problem with that is the EU offered to extend the WA if a deal was in sight, the UK refused. And, IDS has been telling us no deal was no problem. Not to mention the mythical GATT 24(a) that the ERG were pitching as a way of leaving the EU and still trading under the same terms - a position endorsed by man of the people Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson.

I still can't see Alex leaving without a deal.

Hillman avenger

The GATT24 idea was comprehensively shredded at least a year ago.
It seems that those who banged on about leaving on WTO didn't actually know what that meant.
It's like they are consumed in a vendetta are are determined to finish it, even if they are blown away in the process.
Sadly though it's all of us blown away, not just them.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Been whacked on the head with a parking cone and called Tory scum. Five arrested, I mean what the fuck?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/news.sky ... h-12426130