Re: OBESE kids

Post by Sid Pervcat »

I think he just gets pilloried for being a fat tongued mockney cunt,to be fair

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

subsub wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:13 am
Zambo wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:59 pm
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:09 pm Jamie Oliver tried to tell everyone but got told to fuck off
Self serving opportunist cunt.
Never understood the hatred for Oliver.
Working his backside off to improve the standard of school meals, and setting up a business to give kids who've had a shit start in life a chance to work in the restaurant business, and he gets pilloried for it. Bizarre.
It happens a lot on internet message boards. Public figure gets abusive reference for the meagrest of reasons. People like to validate themselves by being judgemental on anyone and eveyone out there. Or just letting out some pent up rage.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Karens and Kens on social media criticise parents for not looking after their children properly, despite receiving benefits and hand-outs: "Back in my day we made stew from one turnip! My old mum had nuffink!" / "Spag bol for four only costs two quid at Aldi!"
Outrageously, Arts Council England, funded by the government and the National Lottery Fund, awarded some bloke in a dress over £200,000. So why can't the same government give disadvantaged children free school meals? Jesus.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
You're not alone
I'll wait 'til the end of time
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see