Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:53 pm
subsub wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:23 pm
Zambo wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:49 pm
subsub wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:12 pm
Zambo wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:54 pm
subsub wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 2:18 pm
Vespa wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:27 pm
Zambo wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:25 pm Incidentally, I didn't say it was made to represent cum, or suggest it.
Zambo wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:28 am Two people squashing a chocolate egg between their mouths and parting, leaving the cream dripping like cum.
:lol: :lol:

:dart:
You're late again Subs with the licking
I disagree with your thoughts on the advert, yes.
#issues
What are they?

And you keep saying you have issues. What are we expected to do about them?
I'm just a bit baffled why you have a problem with two men kissing and sharing a Creme Egg, and why you think it's inappropriate.
I would put money on you not giving two hoots about sexy Cadbury's Flake adverts, for instance.
I've had this conversation several times with Tick and Vespa, so that proves you don't read posts, you just come on threads and post emoticons, either a dart for all those you always agree with and the boss eyed one for those you always don't, together with the hashtag issues.

What you have just posted here proves the above beyond any doubt. If you had participated in the discussion, you would read that I do not have a problem with two men kissing, although you would have no doubt ignored that anyway. You're what I call an internet forum thread parasite.
OK, Zambo, I'll have a proper read back to see whether you do have a problem with two gay men kissing.
But I have participated in the discussion, as you well know, so I'm puzzled by your lashing out and general agitation.
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Re: Cadbury’s agenda

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:20 pm All kissing on the tv should be banned while eating. Or at least put a warning on the screen beforehand.
Aye aye, Mary Whitehouse is in...
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:34 pm
Zambo wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:20 pm All kissing on the tv should be banned while eating. Or at least put a warning on the screen beforehand.
Any sense in this discussion ended pages ago, and anything I've posted in the last half dozen has been tongue in cheek. The fact that hasn't been picked up, is just another confirmation that certain people on here, either ignore what anyone else posts, or deliberately misinterprets it to push their own agenda.

In this case the imaginary persecution and prejudice of gay men.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:33 pm
Zambo wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:25 pm Incidentally, I didn't say it was made to represent cum, or suggest it.
Zambo wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:28 am Two people squashing a chocolate egg between their mouths and parting, leaving the cream dripping like cum.

#issues
What are they?

I'm just a bit baffled why you have a problem with two men kissing and sharing a Creme Egg, and why you think it's inappropriate.
I would put money on you not giving two hoots about sexy Cadbury's Flake adverts, for instance.
I've had this conversation several times with Tick and Vespa, so that proves you don't read posts, you just come on threads and post emoticons, either a dart for all those you always agree with and the boss eyed one for those you always don't, together with the hashtag issues.

What you have just posted here proves the above beyond any doubt. If you had participated in the discussion, you would read that I do not have a problem with two men kissing, although you would have no doubt ignored that anyway. You're what I call an internet forum thread parasite.
OK, Zambo, I'll have a proper read back to see whether you do have a problem with two gay men kissing.
But I have participated in the discussion, as you well know, so[b I'm puzzled by your lashing out and general agitation.[/b]
I haven't said anything as bad as stating that people who disagree with me have issues.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

subsub wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:33 pm

#issues
What are they?

But I have participated in the discussion, as you well know, so I'm puzzled by your lashing out and general agitation.
Don't agree = snowfloake

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:10 pm
subsub wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:34 pm
Any sense in this discussion ended pages ago, and anything I've posted in the last half dozen has been tongue in cheek. The fact that hasn't been picked up, is just another confirmation that certain people on here, either ignore what anyone else posts, or deliberately misinterprets it to push their own agenda.

In this case the imaginary persecution and prejudice of gay men.
What has been established from the naysayers is that the gay kiss from the TV advert is what caused them to criticize it. The important thing is that they overcome the triggering and accept that there's nothing wrong with the advert portraying a gay kiss.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Zummerz don't like them gayers

subsub

Post by subsub »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:14 pm Zummerz don't like them gayers
I'm sure it's all just a big misunderstanding.
Definitely.
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:17 pm I haven't said anything as bad as stating that people who disagree with me have issues.
There are an awful lot of people in this 'ere bailiwick who have serious issues, and they need to take a good long look at themselves.
They know who they are.
WOKE AND PROUD

Turningleft

Post by Turningleft »

I like the beeping noise when posters are reversing.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

So where's this advert actually being shown?
The only mention of it I've seen is this thread.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

beingsoblase wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:46 am So where's this advert actually being shown?
Especially for Easter. They will have to step up manufacture as the shelves will be ransacked. It's going to be huge.

I fucking love being gay. :D

https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/culture/gay- ... -backlash/

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:24 pm
Zambo wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:17 pm I haven't said anything as bad as stating that people who disagree with me have issues.
There are an awful lot of people in this 'ere bailiwick who have serious issues, and they need to take a good long look at themselves.
They know who they are.
I thought you'd got rid of them all. Who's left? Are you sure they all know who they are, as it's pretty obvious that they don't?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

beingsoblase wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:46 am So where's this advert actually being shown?
It’s not being shown in this country as I’ve already said twice.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:56 am
subsub wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:24 pm
They know who they are.
I thought you'd got rid of them all
Ah, you're still trotting out that line, are you?
Bit disrespectful to suggest that your little right-wing cabal aren't capable of deciding whether or not to post on here.
WOKE AND PROUD