White privilege.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Petingo

White privilege.

Post by Petingo »

White privilege is a thing.

It exists in the mindset of every racist and is the reason so many of the Trump Insurrectionist Army ransacked the Capitol with faces uncovered in the belief that they were untouchable in the dystopian Blue Velvet America that Trump has given them this past four years.

It is beyond comprehension that any person of colour, pictured in a BLM riot for instance, would go on TV and say this, most sincerely and with a straight face.

Or let’s be honest about it, would even be given a TV platform to say it in ‘t first place.

Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

AlcoholBrazil

Re: White privilege.

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

There is rich and poor in all creeds and colours. Privelige based on colour is the biggest divisive nonsense ever uttered.
But I will send a food parcel to Snoop Dogg if ever I feel guilty about my bank balance.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Petingo wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:02 pm White privilege is a thing.

It exists in the mindset of every racist and is the reason so many of the Trump Insurrectionist Army ransacked the Capitol with faces uncovered in the belief that they were untouchable in the dystopian Blue Velvet America that Trump has given them this past four years.

It is beyond comprehension that any person of colour, pictured in a BLM riot for instance, would go on TV and say this, most sincerely and with a straight face.

Or let’s be honest about it, would even be given a TV platform to say it in ‘t first place.

I think the problem is that white privilege is something people don’t really understand (not helped by lunatic middle class SJW types from American Universities online going mental calling everything white privilege).

I saw it nicely summed up once:

White privilege isn’t about the things which you do experience, nor is it about material wealth, it’s about the things which you don’t have to experience.

It’s NOT being followed in shops by security, it’s people NOT crossing the road when they see a group of you gathered on a corner, it’s people NOT making assumptions on your character based on your skin colour.

People don’t believe it exists because it’s so invisible. You don’t notice it when you are the one benefiting from it precisely because there’s no tangible benefit unless it’s compared to the treatment of minorities.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

Great post !

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Petingo wrote:White privilege is a thing.
No, it isn't. 'Privilege' is an overly used and misunderstood buzzword. The Oxford English Dictionary describes 'privilege' as a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group. If we examine 'privilege' critically and take this definition into account, African-Americans are privileged compared to Somalians and Haitians and other people of colour in the world's poorest countries.
Thought of the day: Privilege, like oppression, can be fractionated infinitely.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
You're not alone
I'll wait 'til the end of time
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Sadact7 wrote:White privilege (...) it’s about the things which you don’t have to experience.
Really? 'White' Americans and Brits suffer homelessness, unemployment, obesity. Let's blame the human condition, then.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
You're not alone
I'll wait 'til the end of time
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Sadact7 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:58 pm

I think the problem is that white privilege is something people don’t really understand (not helped by lunatic middle class SJW types from American Universities online going mental calling everything white privilege).

White privilege isn’t about the things which you do experience, nor is it about material wealth, it’s about the things which you don’t have to experience.

It’s NOT being followed in shops by security, it’s people NOT crossing the road when they see a group of you gathered on a corner, it’s people NOT making assumptions on your character based on your skin colour.

People don’t believe it exists because it’s so invisible. You don’t notice it when you are the one benefiting from it precisely because there’s no tangible benefit unless it’s compared to the treatment of minorities.

Top post, Sadster :drinkers:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

lambrini wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:28 pm
Sadact7 wrote:White privilege (...) it’s about the things which you don’t have to experience.
Really? 'White' Americans and Brits suffer homelessness, unemployment, obesity. Let's blame the human condition, then.
Did you actually read what I wrote?

In a bit Foam Moe

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Petingo wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:19 pm
Sadact7 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:58 pm

Top post, Sadster :drinkers:
As I say, I’m just paraphrasing what I read elsewhere but it seems to sum it up nicely.

In a bit Foam Moe

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

lambrini wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:28 pm
Although there is plenty of evidence that anonymised recruitment processes interviews more people from none white backgrounds.

paolo

Post by paolo »

no white priv in silicon valley

active pro n - wording and discrimination

the days of the white man are numbered

conquered the world

invented everything

but comfort zone

dilution via infiltration, dilution via law, dilution via politics etc

I wonder if white priv is isolated to countries that used to be predominantly white

is white priv global, or isolated to specific countries

how many billion on the planet?...is everyone bowing down or just a select precious few?

all started when middle distance running for the priv ended in the last part of the 80's

Chairman Trudeau got around it by blacking up multiple times....and got away with that, too

the fight was over long ago, simply prep, arm yourselves and live as much of your remaining white life as you possibly can

globalism, we love you
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Saints11

Post by Saints11 »

It exists in the mindset of every racist
mentioning other members is not allowed in signatures

Lord Notin Kwestion

Post by Lord Notin Kwestion »

Saints11 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:51 am

It exists in the mindset of every racist
:D
Imagine a vaccine so safe you have to blackmailed into taking it, for a virus so deadly you have to be tested to know if you have it.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Denying the existence of white privilege is the most effective way of preserving it.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

AlcoholBrazil wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:33 pm There is rich and poor in all creeds and colours. Privelige based on colour is the biggest divisive nonsense ever uttered.
But I will send a food parcel to Snoop Dogg if ever I feel guilty about my bank balance.
Indeed, and it crosses all dividers.

If you want to see some privilege, then check out the group which is today's elite footballers. They do not need to adhere to the Covid social distancing rules, they can hug and slobber over each other and flob where they want.

Those who put everyone in the same group are really just pushing an agenda. What other reason could they have, because it's nonsense.

White Privilege

Sam Fender

Start up my motor, eat, drink some burgers and cola
Feed my addictions and vices, oh, how my iPhone entices
My echo chamber media, regurgitated trivia
Befall the left and the right, catered for privileged whites
Signing online petitions, thinking I'm making a difference
Don't wanna hear about Brexit, them old cunts fucked up our exit
My generation was duped, the youth were left out the loop
Lies on both sides of the fence left me completely bereft
My bio reads public figure, light and full, check out my figure
Don't even know why they're famous