Laurence Fox

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Salem

Re: Laurence Fox

Post by Salem »

The Tick wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:49 pm
Salem wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:32 am
The Tick wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:45 pm He only got the acting gig thanks to his well known father.
What's your point , fella ?? :-"
That his acting career is of no real susbtance or consequence, and is only heralded by idiots.
Maybe lacking in substance or consequence as you say but i dare say he's made more money from it than you have spending all day on an internet forum from your mum's basement .
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Salem wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:40 pm
The Tick wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:49 pm
Salem wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:32 am
The Tick wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:45 pm He only got the acting gig thanks to his well known father.
What's your point , fella ?? :-"
That his acting career is of no real susbtance or consequence, and is only heralded by idiots.
Maybe lacking in substance or consequence as you say but i dare say he's made more money from it than you have spending all day on an internet forum from your mum's basement .
So he's made money by accident of birth.

Hardly a profound measure of anything.

Feel free to keep tugging your forelock.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Disagrees with his politics automatically labels him a crap actor shocker. :rolleyes:
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:40 pm Disagrees with his politics automatically labels him a crap actor shocker. :rolleyes:
The fact he's a crap actor gets him labelled a crap actor.

He's only gained national prominence due to having a gammon meltdown on question time.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The reason you claim He's a crap actor has nothing to do with his acting ability. At least have the balls to admit it.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:50 pm The reason you claim He's a crap actor has nothing to do with his acting ability. At least have the balls to admit it.
He's a crap actor who's greatest feat in the trade was to play second fiddle to kevin whately in a cop show.

Riveting stuff.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Zambo wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:50 pm The reason you claim He's a crap actor has nothing to do with his acting ability. At least have the balls to admit it.
To be fair, Fox was really good in Lewis. He was also great in…… erm…… and who could forget his starring role in……. :mrgreen:
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

birdie

Post by birdie »

The Tick wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:55 pm
He's a crap actor who's greatest feat in the trade was to play second fiddle to kevin whately in a cop show.

Riveting stuff.
So was Kevin Whately a crap actor because he played second fiddle to John Thaw in a cop show?
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

birdie wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:28 pm

Riveting stuff.
So was Kevin Whately a crap actor because he played second fiddle to John Thaw in a cop show?
Average actor. And in fairness to kevin, he's known for some other stuff too such as auf wiedersen pet, peak practice.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Riveting stuff.
Extremely immature. It would be like me saying Gary Lineker was a shite striker because he's a woke sap. Very short sighted and prejudiced.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Lawrence fox is a crap actor. Deal with it.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Fox has had several roles in TV, films and in the theatre. How many have those have you seen? A self assessment based purely on your dislike for the man because you don't like his beliefs and what he says. :rolleyes:

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:05 pm Fox has had several roles in TV, films and in the theatre. How many have those have you seen? A self assessment based purely on your dislike for the man because you don't like his beliefs and what he says. :rolleyes:
Bit parts in dull shows.

Give the man a gielgud award NOW! :lol: