Dan Woooootton

In-depth debate on all topical issues
subsub

Re: Dan Woooootton

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:16 am It's that man Dan again. :mrgreen:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... Boris.html
For once, I agree with him re arresting the road protestors.
Nothing wrong with protesting, but blocking motorways and damaging other people's livelihoods is not on.
Blocking a highway is an offence, and I'm staggered that the police have done fuck all about it until this morning.
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:55 am

Nothing wrong with protesting, but blocking motorways and damaging other people's livelihoods is not on.
Blocking a highway is an offence, and I'm staggered that the police have done fuck all about it until this morning.
:dart:
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:10 am

As someone said to me the other day, nobody who is on the M25 at 8.30 in the morning is there because they want to be; it's because they have to be, which is hard to argue with.
WOKE AND PROUD

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

I wonder how long this chancer can survive after being outed as being essentially crap by the big cheese Andrew Neil?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

birdie

Post by birdie »

subsub wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:11 am
Zambo wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:10 am

As someone said to me the other day, nobody who is on the M25 at 8.30 in the morning is there because they want to be; it's because they have to be, which is hard to argue with.
-
No one is ever on the M25 because they want to be, it's a, some would argue, necessary evil.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

subsub

Post by subsub »

The atrocity Liverpool so nearly suffered, the thousands of undocumented migrants hitting our beaches every month and the Establishment conspiracy of silence that puts us all at risk

I can’t get out of my head how close we came to a tragedy of unimaginable proportions in Liverpool on Sunday – and how little most of the media and our leaders seem to want to talk about it. If terrorist Emad Jamil Al Swealmee had been able to emerge from hero cabbie Dave Perry’s car and enter Liverpool Women’s Hospital and if he’d been a better bomb-maker the loss of life to mums, their newborn and NHS staff would likely have been catastrophic.

Or, if he’d got just around the corner to Liverpool Cathedral, where he had previously converted to Christianity – perhaps in a bid to fool us all – as veterans and their families were marking Remembrance Day, the carnage would have been equally devastating. But he didn’t. The moronic monster, who arrived in the UK from the Middle East seven years ago, became the latest terrorist on British shores to kill himself and no one else, meaning our woke, well-meaning Establishment can avoid the politically incorrect but completely necessary conversations our country must have.

Meanwhile, as familiar pictures of dozens of migrants crammed into inflatables show today, up to a thousand more illegal and undocumented migrants – the vast majority young men from who knows where – stream across the Channel every day to join our asylum system and, in most cases, never leave again. It’s impossible not to link the inability of the government to stop the boats – and now the jet skis – on the Channel to their inability to keep us safe from domestic terrorism.

The government wants us to turn a blind eye to this problem because they cannot seem to solve it, no matter how much tough talk comes from the mouths of Boris Johnson and Priti Patel. Disturbingly, the media and the Opposition prefer that scenario because they prize social cohesion and woke policies accepted by the London metropolitan elite above the need to talk about the very real threat Islamic extremist terrorism poses to our lives

- claims that the media have kept the story quiet when it was front-page news on every single newspaper/website
- references to "our woke Establishment" (the Tory Govt are woke now, are they?)
- references to "the London metropolitan elite" – says the London-dwelling national-newspaper columnist and broadcaster

It's almost as if he's been told by the DM what to say… :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Well this is awkward.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... eries.html

The Mail has decided to attack the BBC for a programme about the Royals. Unfortunately for them, amongst the contributors to the show in question was one……. Dan Wootton.

How are the going to extricate their own columnist from this mess of a story?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Dan is one immigrant I'd like to see deported.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

He certainly doesn’t contribute anything to the Nation, that’s for sure.

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

subsub

Post by subsub »

JudgeTedd wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 12:41 pm Well this is awkward.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... eries.html

The Mail has decided to attack the BBC for a programme about the Royals. Unfortunately for them, amongst the contributors to the show in question was one……. Dan Wootton.

How are the going to extricate their own columnist from this mess of a story?
'When people like to say the press are going for Harry and Meghan, you had it in for Harry and Meghan. I completely disagree'
Fucking hell, the brass neck of that snide little cunt :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Shameless Dan is at it again.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... -been.html

Blame the rules not the rulebreakers.

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

subsub

Post by subsub »

JudgeTedd wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:32 pm Shameless Dan is at it again.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... -been.html

Blame the rules not the rulebreakers.
His articles are cliché-count exercises, nothing more.
A desperate individual.
WOKE AND PROUD

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

JudgeTedd wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:32 pm He certainly doesn’t contribute anything to the Nation, that’s for sure.
He doesn't contribute anything to humanity, never mind the nation.

subsub

Post by subsub »

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... harassment

In case anyone is wondering, I am not Andrew Brady :mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

What's the subtext here?

Brady blames Wootton in part for Flacks suicide?
A joyless arsehole.